Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 07-02-2012, 08:59 AM   #1
Pj1977

Default Basic Master stuff

I'm sure this has been covered but I'm new to the whole master/slave and I'd like to explore both sides. But I'm not very experienced, once I find a willing slave I need to know how to treat her but I'm wondering if there is a good place to start? I know someone who is willing but they are expecting me to know what to do from the outset and I don't want to disappoint.

Thanks folks

Paul
Pj1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 12:29 PM   #2
fromo
Distinguished Member

Well, first off, read through the several threads in the master slave lounge, on how to be a dominant ect. there are no set in stone ways to things, but they should help you to find your feet some.

This thread just below you'res is a prime example and you should read through it:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=47512

But my first and formost piece of advice to any starting out dom, you do not know whats right all the time, you will be wrong at times, ask and listen and then act, do not just act and see how it goes, whenever looking into something new, research into it, and issue's there could be ect.
Will find a vessel in the paleblood moon..."

My Current Add Searching For A Sub:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=431569
fromo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 12:33 PM   #3
Pj1977

Thanks Fromo, will give it a read, I could learn alot!

I just need to find a willing subject, the girl who was interested may already have found a master so the search continues

Paul.
Pj1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 04:19 PM   #4
vulcan

As fromo has said, you won't get it right all the time, you are bound to make mistakes. This won't matter as long as you learn from them and as long as your sub/slave understands that you are both learning together and is happy with that.
We all had to start somewhere, even the most experienced of us were newbies once even if that was before the age of the dinosaurs for some of us, lol.
I really hope you find the right person and that all goes well.
if I can ever help, or you just want somebody to talk or bitch to please feel free to contact me.

Vulcan
vulcan is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk