Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-04-2022, 11:12 AM   #16
SissyDiaper<3er

Cage 4~ <3333333333

Loves : teasing, diapers, predicaments, spankings, diapers, predicaments, toys (dildos, chastity, etc), petplay, humiliation, scat, anal, WAM, messy, BDSM, creative punishments, communication.
Hardlimits : public exposure, social suicide, extreme pain, blood, blackmail, faces, personal information

🔒Locked in chastity and denied since May the 28th

Feel free to check me anytime

Kik: SissyDiaperHearter
SissyDiaper<3er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2022, 11:18 AM   #17
jane88
Badass!

Tape gag- 30 sec
Gag- Ring 30
Ride 5

Likes: humiliation and degradation, light bondage, pain, pet play, spanking, nipple play, denial, objectification and dehumanization.

Dislikes:corner time, writing lines

limit: Public, anal, illegal, extreme pain, permanent, pics, cam, anything dangerous or unsafe, scat

Rule-.

PM Dares

Currently working on this..
jane88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2022, 11:20 AM   #18
A2M2
Distinguished Member

Thank you

New special tasks added - Limit Breakers. These are worth 10 tasks because they rip me out of my comfort zone and hurl me into new and scary territory.....
Locktober Add Thread + More Denial?
A2M2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2022, 11:21 AM   #19
SissyDiaper<3er

DRINK 500ml (stay hydrated pls) and enjoy pissing in a CAGE (4)

Loves : teasing, diapers, predicaments, spankings, diapers, predicaments, toys (dildos, chastity, etc), petplay, humiliation, scat, anal, WAM, messy, BDSM, creative punishments, communication.
Hardlimits : public exposure, social suicide, extreme pain, blood, blackmail, faces, personal information

Old 01-04-2022, 11:25 AM   #20
jane88
Badass!

Enema- 500ml/ 10mins
Gag- Ring 30
Ride 5

Likes: humiliation and degradation, light bondage, pain, pet play, spanking, nipple play, denial, objectification and dehumanization.

limit: Public, anal, illegal, extreme pain, permanent, pics, cam, anything dangerous or unsafe, scat

Rule-.

PM Dares

Old 01-04-2022, 11:44 AM   #21
SissyDiaper<3er

...Okay, gonna try to be creative...

You got enema as liking, so we'll explore that. This is based in a dare i made long ago.

You're gonna need some marshmallows (at least 6), one banana and one (or more) belt and a lock. Optional additions are a diaper (for your own good, i swear) and more bananas.

You'll have to prepare for this the following way: cut the banana in half and lube it up. Insert them inside, followed by 6 (well lubed pls) marshmallows. Then put on your underwear (I advise you a diaper just in case, but up to you) and some trousers w belt. Now tuck up your trousers up to tour belly and puuuuuull that belt until you feel the preasure :P Confy? Then add the lock to one of the holes to the buckle and lock it up. Leave the key in the bathroom.

Now we're going outside for a walk. You need to walk somewhere half an hour away from home. That means holding your enema one full hour (unless you're tired on the way back and it takes longer ;P ). If you manage to hold it till home, you get the right to go to the toilet, unlock yourself and release safely <3 If not... well, I advice you doing this late at night, and with a long coat to hide your bum (hence the diaper, I told you it would help you).

I know it is way harder than your chores, that's why it is worth 3 whole chores! But only IF you made it safe home :P If you fail anywhere along the way, it's only worth one (but only if you actually finish the whole hours walk).

As it is an unusual chore, it is up to make it or not. It is NOT mandatory :3

Old 01-04-2022, 03:53 PM   #22
A2M2
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SissyDiaper<3er View Post
...Okay, gonna try to be creative...

You got enema as liking, so we'll explore that. This is based in a dare i made long ago.

You're gonna need some marshmallows (at least 6), one banana and one (or more) belt and a lock. Optional additions are a diaper (for your own good, i swear) and more bananas.

You'll have to prepare for this the following way: cut the banana in half and lube it up. Insert them inside, followed by 6 (well lubed pls) marshmallows. Then put on your underwear (I advise you a diaper just in case, but up to you) and some trousers w belt. Now tuck up your trousers up to tour belly and puuuuuull that belt until you feel the preasure :P Confy? Then add the lock to one of the holes to the buckle and lock it up. Leave the key in the bathroom.

Now we're going outside for a walk. You need to walk somewhere half an hour away from home. That means holding your enema one full hour (unless you're tired on the way back and it takes longer ;P ). If you manage to hold it till home, you get the right to go to the toilet, unlock yourself and release safely <3 If not... well, I advice you doing this late at night, and with a long coat to hide your bum (hence the diaper, I told you it would help you).

I know it is way harder than your chores, that's why it is worth 3 whole chores! But only IF you made it safe home :P If you fail anywhere along the way, it's only worth one (but only if you actually finish the whole hours walk).

As it is an unusual chore, it is up to make it or not. It is NOT mandatory :3
This is SERIOUSLY hot. Thank you so much for the creativity.

There is a question around what to do with the banana afterwards though. Bonus points for creativity?

I can't wait to get started tomorrow. I am in for some serious badness!
Old 01-04-2022, 04:07 PM   #23
missjigglytits

Have 20 minutes of a dildo gag from me

Last orgasm: 20-6-22

Kinks: Humiliation, control, orgasm control/denial,
Limits: Pee, scat, public, anything illegal or disgusting
Curious about: financial domination, sleep deprivation, bimbofication
(TBC)

Looking for my Mommy/Domme/Mistress

Kik:youririshwhore

missjigglytits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2022, 05:18 PM   #24
jane88
Badass!

SPECIAL STREAM- please

Rule-.

PM Dares

Old 01-04-2022, 10:58 PM   #25
SissyDiaper<3er

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2M2 View Post
This is SERIOUSLY hot. Thank you so much for the creativity.

There is a question around what to do with the banana afterwards though. Bonus points for creativity?

I can't wait to get started tomorrow. I am in for some serious badness!
To my understanding, if you made it home, you're gonna shit the banana down the toilet presto.

If you don't, it will go down your underwear for the rest of the travel. What you do at that point with it is up to you (consolation prize? :P )

Old 01-04-2022, 11:33 PM   #26
A2M2
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SissyDiaper<3er View Post
To my understanding, if you made it home, you're gonna shit the banana down the toilet presto.

If you don't, it will go down your underwear for the rest of the travel. What you do at that point with it is up to you (consolation prize? :P )
Understood and thank you.

It will be a challenge keeping it in
Old 01-05-2022, 12:07 AM   #27
Bluetooth
getDare Succubus

TAPE GAG - 60 seconds
MILKY WAY - spend the time stood in the corner naked, stand straight, nose and toes touching the wall, hands on head
RIDE - 5 minutes
CLAMPS - clover, nipples, 15 minutes. If I can have you combine these then make sure they’re on for the ride please!
DRINK - assuming not a limit, 1000 ml of pee. Doesn’t have to be all at once!

Likes/dislikes/limits | toys and supplies! | BDSM test results
Bluetooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2022, 01:08 AM   #28
MarkNDoubt
Truth or Dare Zealot

here my wish

TAPE GAG 60
CAGE 4
RIDE 5
CLAMPS 5
A2M

all in the same session, please. the TAPE GAG will be wonderfull if repeated, after 15 sec pause, for all the time you will do the other tasks.

Mark

I'm in a very friendly and kinky discord server and looking for new people to join us so if you're interested -> contact me

Kik: lceppa
MarkNDoubt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2022, 01:11 AM   #29
A2M2
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluetooth View Post
TAPE GAG - 60 seconds
MILKY WAY - spend the time stood in the corner naked, stand straight, nose and toes touching the wall, hands on head
RIDE - 5 minutes
CLAMPS - clover, nipples, 15 minutes. If I can have you combine these then make sure they’re on for the ride please!
DRINK - assuming not a limit, 1000 ml of pee. Doesn’t have to be all at once!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkNDoubt View Post
here my wish

TAPE GAG 60
CAGE 4
RIDE 5
CLAMPS 5
A2M

all in the same session, please. the TAPE GAG will be wonderfull if repeated, after 15 sec pause, for all the time you will do the other tasks.

Mark
Yes to both. How delicious!
Old 01-05-2022, 05:16 AM   #30
A2M2
Distinguished Member

Heart

Reports are due in later today. Lots done, still plugged and caged as I write.

Also time for super honesty...... I rigged this slightly.

The Special - Forced Bi that I added to the thread yesterday was actually a secret desire of mine for a good year or more now. I wanted it BAD but I couldn't bring myself to push that bit harder.

So today, I arranged a meeting. The arrangement was that I would be in a safe place, hooded for anonymity and of course wearing my cage and medium tunnel plug.

I put on my ring gag and hood. Nervously shaking with both anticipation and a lot of fear.

The door was left very slightly open so just a quick push would let him in. I heard footsteps and then the click of the door closing.

He looked at me. Kneeling on the floor, drool spilling down my chest, breathing heavily and feeling incredibly nervous. He said nothing (as agreed) and dropped his trousers. He was already clearly hard, he walked towards me with his pants and ankles at his feet and looked down at me.

I looked up at him. Drooling more than ever and he slid his cock into my mouth. I gagged almost instantly. It really isn't like a dildo at all. Warm, pulsing with blood. Much more forceful than I would be able to do to myself with a toy.

I felt myself getting hard in the cage. Useless, the only cock that mattered was in my mouth. In my throat.

He grabbed the back of my head and began fucking my face. Rough and fast but not hurting me. He had free entry through the ring gag. Nothing could stop him.

After what felt like years I felt him twitch, his moans got faster. He was going to cum. I felt him push deeper and harder, then he pulled out, my tongue ready. And he exploded onto my face

Hot, delicious cum in my mouth, dripping down my face. I had done it!

He zipped up and left. A single wave of the hand to say goodbye and he shut the door behind him. It clicked shut and locked.

I lay there on the floor. Naked and tasted his cum for a while, then got myself cleaned up and left to go home.

Overall, I earned the prize - I loved it and I want more.
The following user says Thank You to A2M2 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, deepthroat, enema, gag blow deep throat, oral