Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 08-30-2011, 05:15 AM   #1
MasterJinNY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thoughtwrangler View Post
For those who are interested I gave three pieces of advice.

1. Be patient.
2. Admit when you are wrong (we all make mistakes, being a dominant doesn't change that).
3. Respect your sub (just because you are inflicting pain and humiliation on someone doesn't mean you don't respect them. I respect my slave on so many levels and I wouldn't get her to do anything I didn't think she truly wanted).

What I would like to know from everyone else is has anyone else ever done something like this? Were you the teacher or the student? Did you feel it worked? Would you like to teach/be taught? Has anyone ever had a similar thing as a slave?

Looking forward to hearing from others.

Thought.
I have taught before and your three items are KEY.
Respect is something that is often forgotten D\s ends up bordering on abuse.

I have taught and it went well, I just explained to both what the lifestyle is about, some great sites for learning and walk them through the basics to get them on their way and going. Went back and forth for a while with emails and then they were on their own.

Great post.
MasterJinNY is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk