Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 02-19-2017, 06:13 AM   #1
Dom Male

Male 45/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in (see post) (serious replies only)

45/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in (see post) (serious replies only)

So I have got your attention. That is a great start

ABOUT ME

I am a Dom based in Ireland. I would prefer someone in the same timezone (GMT) as me, but this is not a deal breaker. I have spent 27 years in the lifestyle with the last 20 as a Dom. I was both submissive and switch before that while finding "where I fit" in the lifestyle. I am self employed and work hard, but when becomes time to relax I play hard too. When not on here and Fetlife I like to spend my time chilling out and watching netflix.

WHAT I AM SEEKING

Are you a slave/submissive looking for a new challenge in self development?
Are you looking for a non sexual play partner to push you to be the very best you can?
Are you brand new and wondering how do I learn to be the best slave I can be?
Are you ready to have a getting to know you period before any play commences?

WHAT DO YOU GET FROM THIS

For the right candidate I will take you on a journey of self discovery. I will introduce you to who you are and what makes you who you are. I will push you to be the very best you that you can be, no matter what aspect of your life you feel you need support in. (Day to day, organisational, weight loss, study plans, kink etc)

I will be a sounding board when you are unclear, I will be there to brush you down and get you back in the game when you feel beaten.

WHAT DO I GET FROM THIS

I get the opportunity to help you grow, to enjoy your successes knowing I helped you achieve them. I get to comfort you when you are down, and celebrate with you when you win.

HOW DO I APPLY

The fact you are still reading this is a good sign. Just drop me a PM or email [email protected] and lets look at what the future holds.

I should mention that one sentence replies will probably be ignored. I took time compiling this to be as informative as possible. I would expect the same courtesy in return.

Advertisements
Kink Talk