Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > s/M Blogs

Old 08-11-2016, 04:31 AM   #31
sir stefan
Account Banned

Mhhh, i was not,
But it's a nice suggestion
sir stefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 05:41 AM   #32
little pet
getDare Succubus

A lengthy essay of exactly five hundred words on my extremely well deserved punishment for taunting and making a general mockery of my righteous and extremely respectable proprietor, to show everyone on this website how very regrettable and unforgivable I find this particular show of disrespect from yours truly.

Over the course of the past few days, I must unfortunately admit that I have been exasperating and jeering at my owner in the most exasperating and irksome manner possible. On the most amusing and hilarious Getdare thread that all you respectable readers will no doubt have heard of; You're Banned, I have been making very snide remarks and extremely clever comebacks at the expense of my possessor and dominator. I must admit that I take a very sarcastic, but masochistic liking in trying to bring my master down a peg or two. Difficult words and synonyms are the tools of my trade by which I'm trying to establish vocabular dominance over my not so enviable owner.

He will in turn complain about and rile me over having to use a web based search engine to find translations of the particular terms I have been using in multiple posts. I have always tried to defended my poor and innocent self by explaining to him that I really can't be held responsible for his lack of knowledge of certain words or expressions that I use in my rebuttals towards him or any other user on the thread in question for that matter.

My master and owner has implemented a new rule for his underling that states; "always use understandable language". I must say that I do absolutely not see that there should be any problem with this rule whatsoever. All this time I have indeed been using language and words that I have always found easily understandable, though I do sincerely appreciate my proprietor's concern for me to be able to participate on a website that employs a langue that is not my first.

A point that he might have failed to mention though and I'm quite hesitant to bring up, is that it is entirely possible that he has designed this rule not for his property, but for himself. I must admit that I have had suspicions towards that possibility for quite a lengthy amount of time now but I have always been very careful not to jest or satirise his use and understanding of this oh so beautiful and sophisticated international language.

To show the deep regret and sympathy I am feeling towards him for these affronts, I will now write my essay and grovel at his feet in hope of forgiveness. I will make my newly obsequious and compliable state known by not snivelling or bowing and scraping, but rather by deferentially adoring his beautiful designer shoes which I'm not even worthy off kissing. I will beseech and prostrate myself before him on the dirty floor so that he might take pity on his biddable and servile property.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public

Last edited by little pet; 08-11-2016 at 08:07 AM.
little pet is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to little pet for this post:
Old 08-11-2016, 05:45 AM   #33
little pet
getDare Succubus

I am done Sir, thank you for entertaining, I mean punishing me. I deserved it.

In my essay I've used: 9 commas and 15 points. So I've had to do 90 drips of wax and 150 strokes with the whip on my breasts.
I must say that the whipping was quite handy for whacking the wax off my breasts. Through it was quite painful, tightly bound as they were.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.

Last edited by little pet; 08-11-2016 at 05:52 AM.
Old 08-11-2016, 05:58 AM   #34
sir stefan
Account Banned

My dear pet,
You're essay is absolutely adorable. It is of great quality. I love it.
Not a single word i could not understand, it's all proper English. I have the feeling you have been trying to use nice long sentences for some strange reason.

For all this,
I allow you to kneel down,
Knees on a pillow,
Still topless,
And worship my designer shoes for 10 minutes.

As we live apart i am afraid your sneakers have to stand-in for my shoes. A timer will be sufficient to be sure of the duration.

You're my fantastic super-pet.
I will look down at you while you are worshipping.
I will crawl through your hair and scratch your neck softly.
The following user says Thank You to sir stefan for this post:
Old 08-11-2016, 06:20 AM   #35
little pet
getDare Succubus

Dear Sir,

Thank you, but I have no idea what you're talking about with regards to the length of my sentences

I will now worship your shoes Sir. Thank you for deeming me worthy.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 08-11-2016, 06:46 AM   #36
sir stefan
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub.lucy View Post
Dear Sir,

Thank you, but I have no idea what you're talking about with regards to the length of my sentences

I will now worship your shoes Sir. Thank you for deeming me worthy.

Just telling you that you're the best pet from the best from the best pet's that can be found on this site or anywhere else on the world.

For which reason i am so happy to scratch your neck and crawl through your hear, and listen to your moans while you are worshipping my shoes.

Mmmmhhhh
The following user says Thank You to sir stefan for this post:
Old 09-08-2016, 07:13 AM   #37
little pet
getDare Succubus

I suddenly remembered I promised my owner to post last weeks punishment here. I must admit I have totally forgotten, until now that I visited this section again. I hope he is not too angry about my forgetfulness. Here it is;

I earned it all by myself, though Sir had been teasing me relentlessly for the last 5 days. He knows I hate to lose an argument and he's very cunningly used that against me. He told me that if I could make a ban in the "you're banned thread" that contained at least 20 words he had to google, I would be punished. And I just told you how much I like a challenge right? I thought it would be more of a funishment, because I know how much Sir likes these online battles we have. So, I decided to give him exactly what he asked for and then some! Hell, I was horny and wanting attention!

I wrote down a Swedish sentence that said something along the lines of; how lazy Sir was for making me earn my own punishments this way. Oh and I also suggested that he might have gone soft. In Swedish... We're both Dutch... We can't do Swedish. I know a little, but I had to google it myself. I was really quite proud and smug :-) This didn't last long however. Sit had counted the number of words, it was 33, and told me I'd just earned myself a 33-fold punishment. It would become a whole day filled with misery for me.

For two days I had to wait. While Sir kept giving me reminders what I'd gotten myself into, made me nervous, but kept all his plans to himself. He said I was really fucked this time and I believed him.

12:00
When 12 'o clock came around Thursday morning, I was a mess of nerves. He'd send me an email an hour earlier telling me to prepare the cane and my whip, gather some stinging nettles from my garden and be ready for him. Now, the whip isn't a big deal, I really like it actually. The cane is a lot more severe... but stinging nettles just scare the crap out of me. Even though I've used them before, getting very horny in the process, I still have some sort of fear for them.

I had to do line writing in the chat, meaning Sir gave me a sentence to write and I had to type it. Quickly enough and without mistakes. I suck at typing, I make mistakes all the time and I have to look at my keyboard to know where the letters are. So it was very stressful with the whip, cane and nettles lying next to me, ready to be used as punishment if I made a mistake. Sir kept increasing the pace and when I inevitably made a mistake, I had to whip my breasts and nipples. But when I made more mistakes, Sir told me the whip was almost finished and we would have to move on to the nettles. In half an hour, Sir had managed to reduce me to a sobbing, nervous mess, just by typing lines. Luckily, I did the last number of lines correct and the nettles weren't used...yet.

He then moved on to asking me questions which I had to answer immediately and honestly. They were quite intimate and personal and I struggled to give truthful and elaborate answers. And then I even started arguing with Sir about the way he was asking questions, saying he was wrong, basically. Yeah, I don't know what I was thinking... I had to take the nettles and rub them on my left breast. I had to swallow a few times but then I did it. It stung and itched, but it wasn't very painful but it left me in tears. I hate them, but I love the feeling at the same time. On to more questions and another mistake. My right breast ended up stinging and itchy as well. Luckily Sir decided I'd deserved a break. And I really needed it.

13:00
After a 15 minute break, Sir sent me an email with his new instructions: 33 Google words, 33 edges. I had to tape my legs to my chair and tie my upper body to the chair as well. I had to lay my whip and strong clamps in front of me, with a piece of paper to keep check of the numbers. I then had to put my vibrator in my thong and 33 times, have it on the highest setting for a minute each time. In between these minutes, I could switch to another setting, but I was not allowed to switch it off. Orgasming was strictly forbidden! I could use the whip and clamps to distract myself. This had me worried, because I have a very powerful vibrator. But I didn't have a choice, so I switched I on.
The first few times went fine. It was a very pleasant feeling. The pauses in between were fine too, not enough to really build up an orgasm yet. But after 10 times, I was starting to worry. I was getting more and more turned on and I was wondering how I was going to be able to be able to survive another 23 without orgasming. I switched to high again and decided to use the clamps on my nipples now. They hurt like hell, but it only contributed to my horniness. After 3 more edges, I took them off, but the pain that caused, turned me on even more and I was sweating by now! I whipped my breasts in between the edges, hoping that would work. It didn't. I felt the orgasm build up further and further with each minute the vibe was on the highest setting. When I'd reached my 21st edge, I came. So incredibly hard, I was shaking! The joy of the orgasm was lessened a little however, because I knew I wasn't allowed to cum. I told Sir I'd failed and expected hem to be angry with me. Fortunately, he wasn't. He believed I'd done my best. This was the very first time I'd come without permission though and I felt bad about it. He gave me the chance to make up for it, by stroking the nettle over my pussy. After that I had to put my chastity belt on and lock it, because it was time for the next punishment and Sir didn't want any more accidents. This was torture, because of the itching from the nettles!

14:00
I received my next punishment: 33 Google words, 33 lines to write at writeforme.org. I was cursing a little, because I'm so bad at it. But I cursed even more when I saw what I had to write; it was exact same Swedish sentence that i had been taunting Sir with! I hated it, but I had no choice but to start this impossible task. Every time I made a mistake, I had to start the sentence from the beginning again. I was cursing, angry, frustrated. Sir had written that he though I would probably have a good think about how I brought this onto myself. Well... I did and I was cursing myself for being so stupid. 40 minutes and 80 sentences later, Sir told me I could stop, because I had an errant to run at 15:00 hours. I had to keep the chastity belt on and I wasn't allowed to put on any make-up or do my hair.

15:30
When I returned, the next punishment was already in my inbox; 33 Google words, a 33 minute walk wearing tack bra and tack panties. He gave me the code for the lock, so I could take the chastity belt off. My breasts and pussy were still sensitive from the nettles, so I dreaded putting my new "underwear" on. But I did it, and I did my walk. I was so glad I could take them off afterwards, it was very prickly and uncomfortable.
I received an email from Sir, saying that I could have a little break because this one took a little longer than expected and he'd have to skip the next punishment. I was feeling quite relieved at this point, and the nerves were long gone. I was stupid enough to tease Sir about not being able to give his next punishment.
He contacted me around 17:00 hours to tell me to start cooking and be ready with my plate and a list of toys and stuff he sent, 30 minutes later. The list included a bottle of water, iPad, p rope, small and large butt plugs, vinegar, tooth paste, ice cubes, pegs, chain (2 metres/ 6 foot) and lock.

17:30
I was ready, waiting for my owner with my dinner plate in front of me. First he had me put the chain around my neck and close that with a padlock. The key was in another room. Then I had to fasten the end to the leg of my desk with the code lock. I had sent Sir a new code without looking and threw away the picture, so I couldn't get loose without him saying so.
Then I got a stern lecture about being so cheerful this afternoon, while I was still being punished and laughing at him for not having the time to give me a punishment later. I wasn't being very respectful, and he was right.
He told me to empty my plate onto a serving tray and pour a big slosh of vinegar over it. Only then was I allowed to eat, without using my hands. It was gross, the vinegar had spoiled the whole meal which was something I had looked forward to; Thai noodles with mixed vegetables and shrimp. He told me this would be the only food I would be having tonight. I was locked up so even if I wanted to, I couldn't get anything else. Just nasty, cold food and a bottle of water, that's what I'd earned myself by being so rude and disrespectful. This was a big push... I'd written about it in my fantasy story, but I'd never experienced this before. It was so humiliating, it made me feel very small and insignificant. I was almost in tears, but I was also incredibly turned on by this. But before I even had time to recover from this shock, Sir told me he had started a thread for me.

He didn't have much time that evening, so I had to work for my own release, by getting permission from 5 Getdare members. He had listed the toys I mentioned above and people were free to use them to give me tasks to earn my freedom. After all 5 permissions had been earned, he would give me the code for my lock.

First off, I had to beg everyone, which was very hard for me to do, especially after my humiliating dinner. But fortunately, there were enough kind people willing to help me with tasks. If you want, you can check the thread out right here. It was quite the ordeal, and in total it took me 4,5 hours to get free! The last task was very nice though. I had to make a drawing of myself, including all the tasks I'd had to do in it (also in the thread). After that, Sir gave me the code and I was finally free.

He told me he was very proud of me, and that I'd done a great job. I was feeling proud of me too! This had been the longest I had even been locked up and I had spent 10 hours being punished with misery.

Well... I say misery... That's what Sir called it. Being the masochist that I am of course, I loved it. Very much. Yes, it was very difficult at times, but that's what made the experience so thrilling and intense. I love being pushed to my limits. I loved the feeling of dread, knowing it would be a very long day. I love getting tasks that are very difficult. Sir knows that too, of course. He knows how I like to be treated and I'd gotten exactly what I'd asked for. And of course he loves that too :-)

And I'm never calling him soft again. He's really proven that he isn't. Even though I've never doubted that before.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 09-08-2016, 09:42 AM   #38
sir stefan
Account Banned

I must say, .... thank you very much.
I know the whole story,...i have been part of it,.. actually, i have been causing it.
But it is incredably to read. I relive the whole day, i can feel your emotions. It's great.
thanks for the report.,

And for those who wondefr:
- yes this really happened exactly as my pet wrote
- my pet is the best pet or sub any master or person can whish for

Advertisements
Kink Talk