Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-14-2014, 08:35 PM   #1
subboy19

Default Risky Public Dares

I'm an 18 year old male and I'm in need of some public dares for around the neighborhood I'm willing to be fully nude, and do just about anything in reason. I will report back to you and will accept any/all dares that are possible.

Limits: Family, Scat, Animals, Crossdressing
Dislikes: Watersports, chastity, milking
subboy19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 07:16 PM   #2
subboy19

Quote:
Originally Posted by subboy19 View Post
I'm an 18 year old male and I'm in need of some public dares for around the neighborhood I'm willing to be fully nude, and do just about anything in reason. I will report back to you and will accept any/all dares that are possible.

Limits: Family, Scat, Animals, Crossdressing
Dislikes: Watersports, chastity, milking
Updated set of limits. Please dare me with the wildest things you can imagine

Likes:Domination, Semi-Public, Some public, Light CBT, Anal, Spit, Cum, School/Work, Your likes that are within my limits

Dislikes/Punishments:: Some public, chastity/orgasm denial, pee, Medium CBT, Nipples, Humiliation

Limits:Scat/poop, family/friends, animals, blood, heavy CBT, permanent, sounding, fingering (I only use objects)
Old 03-18-2014, 10:14 PM   #3
Darkside808

You are only allowed to pee fully nude in someone else's yard, and u must squat like a bitch on all fours. Little reports on how it goes whenever you go would be great as well.

Likes: Domination, bondage,, ice, toohtpaste, edging, denial, light public, spanking, mild pain, humiliation, collars!, orgasm control/denial, DDlg.

Limits: blood, risk of getting arrested, scat, unreasonably dangerous.
Darkside808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 11:02 PM   #4
lucky7z

Youll need a back pack or gym bag (one that closes with 2 zipper tabs, each with small holes on the tabs), and a small luggage padlock (key, not combination lock). Open the lock, leave the key at home, and walk to the furthest spot from your house in your neighborhood. undress completely, put all your clothes in the bag, use the lock to lock the zippers together. WALK home on the street or sidewalk with the backpack on your back or gym bag by your side, and you cant cover yourself with your hands if seen. Keep count of every time you break to a jog or arun, every time u use the bag or hands to cover yourself, or every time you leave the street or sidewalk. Post a reply if you commit any of these violations, theres a punishment.

Kik: Lucky7switch

Likes: Harsh CBT, orgasm control/denial, chastity, bondage, predicament bondage, humiliation, SPH, limit pushing, cam
Willing to try anal, crossdressing, semi public
Dislikes: public, face pictures
Limites: Blood, bodily fluids, illegal, permanent, family, underage
Toys: Chastity cage, Kali's Teeth spiked chastity lock, cbt parachute, pinwheel, etc
lucky7z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 11:09 PM   #5
sub_boy
getDare Sweetheart

while you do lucky7z dare, have a buttplug or something in your ass. Also tie up your cock and balls so you don't try and make this trip too enjoyable :P
sub_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 05:28 PM   #6
subboy19

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky7z View Post
Youll need a back pack or gym bag (one that closes with 2 zipper tabs, each with small holes on the tabs), and a small luggage padlock (key, not combination lock). Open the lock, leave the key at home, and walk to the furthest spot from your house in your neighborhood. undress completely, put all your clothes in the bag, use the lock to lock the zippers together. WALK home on the street or sidewalk with the backpack on your back or gym bag by your side, and you cant cover yourself with your hands if seen. Keep count of every time you break to a jog or arun, every time u use the bag or hands to cover yourself, or every time you leave the street or sidewalk. Post a reply if you commit any of these violations, theres a punishment.
I'm sorry for the late reply Sir. I recently got a new computer and a new email address, so when I was switching everything over I must've missed some notifications. I will do you dare tomorrow morning and report back to you sir.

Likes:Domination, Semi-Public, Some public, Light CBT, Anal, Spit, Cum, School/Work, Your likes that are within my limits

Dislikes/Punishments:: Some public, chastity/orgasm denial, pee, Medium CBT, Nipples, Humiliation

Limits:Scat/poop, family/friends, animals, blood, heavy CBT, permanent, sounding, fingering (I only use objects)

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
nudity, public, public nudity, risky, semi public