Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 02-12-2014, 05:33 PM   #1
Ransom6626

Wait Standing Sill Scenerio

This was a dare designed for women, but can be adapted for men.

Requirements:
  • A very tight pair of jeans (with belt)
  • A vibrator
  • A window
  • A yard stick or any long flat stick
  • A 6 sided die (D6)

Roll the D6. The number rolled correlates to the number of minutes you must perform the dare (i.e rolling a 4 means 4 minutes)

Special cases:
  • Rolling a 1: Critical Miss! You must roll twice more and add them to determine your time.
  • Rolling a 6: Critical Hit! You may ignore a penalty one time.

Put on a pair of underwear and the tight pants, with nothing else. Before buttoning up the pants, slide the vibrator down the front of your pants such that its tip rests on top of your clit. Then button up your pants.

Next, stand in front of a window, and place the yard stick/ long flat object so that one end rests on the windowsill, and the other rests on the end of the vibrator sticking out of your pants. (if your vibrator is not sticking out of your pants [ex. an egg vibrator] use a belt as a resting place.)

Finally, turn on the vibrator and stand for the time you rolled.

Penalties:
  • Any sudden movement will cause the stick to fall down. If this occurs, you must replace it, and then double your remaining time.
  • If you orgasm before the time is up, add 2 more minutes.

If you fail to complete this dare, you must either:

A) repeat the dare, but double whatever you roll.

or

B) You must PM a random GetDare user the following: "I failed a dare because I am a slave to pleasure. Please help me by picking how long I must wait until I am allowed to touch myself again."

To make the dare more challenging, a larger dice can be used, as well as a thinner stick.

Have fun!

-Glück
Ransom6626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 03:40 PM   #2
amblyee

This sounds fun! I'll try it out ;3
amblyee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 04:11 PM   #3
Ransom6626

Have fun!

Also if you could either post a report here or send one to me in a PM, that would be fantastic.

Feedback is Always appreciated!

-Glück

Creator of intricate scenarios designed to illicit ecstasy. (i.e dare giver / dom)

Specialties: Denial, Forced Orgasm, Frustration, Hidden Public, Bladder Control, Multiple Orgasm Torture, Anal Play, Self-Bondage, and Long Term Scenarios

Intrigued by: Witty Banter, Strong Demure, Insightful Diction, and Open Minds

Disclaimer: Any acts undertaken as a result of my comments are assumed to be taken under the individuals discretion.
Ransom6626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 06:00 PM   #4
PartySlut
getDare Devil

fun short dare - i rolled a 4 and ended up moving at 2 so i doubled the time remaining and was able to finish only moving once and standing still for a total of 6 minutes

Punishments: short term denial, hard spanking, multiple forced orgasms, long term buttplugs, deepthroating, cum eating

Limits: messy, long term denial, public, pictures, family, messy

2024 Rules
2024 Sexual Bucket List
My AMA

Kik: Zoewee.green
PartySlut is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dice, semi public, vibrator, window