Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 04-19-2011, 02:06 PM   #1
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

Default My favorite punishment - so full they don't want anything in them

Heh, this is coming from a male sub, and i've done this to myself a couple of times. While I do kinda enjoy it it would make for a very effective punishment for a lot of subs and I know that even I will be encouraged to be good under threat of this. It's also fuckloads of fun to do on your own if your into this sort of play and it's good for both male or female subs.

You will need:
-1 or 2... or more if your really mean, cans of whipped cream (the pressurised stuff you can get at a supermarket)
-(possibly)a length of hose or tube to fit over the nozzle of the whipped cream.
- some towels or the like
- your subs exposed rump

Method:
1. Give the can of whipped cream a good shake up and affix the tube/hose to it or insert the tube/hose into your sub's ass and then hold the nozzle of the can tightly into the tube (to prevent cream escaping the wrong end if the tube is a lil bit big) or even just insert the nozzle of the whipped cream into your subs hole this is probably by far the best thing to do if you can ease it in safley, but if your on your own you will probably need a tube of some kind.

2. Squit!

How it feels:
Onviously it's not just the cream going in, there's a lot of air getting pushed in very rapidly too, as fun as having your ass filled with fluffy, cool cream is ^^ anyone who's taken an air enema or been for a colonscopy can tell you that getting filled like this causes rather severe cramping and discomfort, better than a hot soapy enema does! i find that it always feels very big inside, like i'm getting stretched and filled lots.. it doesn't quite feel like getting filled with liquid, or getting filled with something solid, but as you might guess, is a sensation somewhere in between.

There is a dual, almost predicament-type thing going on here.. there is a kind of nice sensation of the cream and the pleasure of getting filled and stretched a bit but it's accopanied with steadily intensifying cramping and a growing discomfort at being so filled.. you can keep going as long as you like.. fill your slave with as much cream as they can take; they'll soon stop begging for more and be howling for you to let them release it. For me.. 2 cans, is about all the discomfort i can take (i specifically say discomfort cause one wouldn't describe it as ourtight pain even though it hurts)

Anyway.. it's a versatile tool that can be used in conjunction with a range of things and as a punishment could address a range of crimes. ofc if used not as a punishment it can make for some incredible feasting and fun games for both partners afterwards An interesing note however.. i find i get a queasy feeling when releasing which i do not like.. it adds the the punishment element, i certainly dont feel like taking anything or doing much for a while after i've cleaned out. Oh... and try for the plainest cream you can.. just milk and sweetner.. no fancy ingredients.

Anyway.. was just an idea i thought i'd share with everybody ^^ I'd loove for people to give it a try and tell us how they got on, how the found it.

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
flagellation/spanking, crossdressing, nipple play, heavy cbt,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family
Pet Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to Pet Phoenix for this post:
Old 04-20-2011, 04:47 PM   #2
elsa_birch

That sounds interesting. I may try that on myself at some point but may you tell me a little more regarding safety? Does it all come out okay and are there any health risks related to doing this? XXX
elsa_birch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 03:11 AM   #3
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by elsa_birch View Post
That sounds interesting. I may try that on myself at some point but may you tell me a little more regarding safety? Does it all come out okay and are there any health risks related to doing this? XXX
I always try to take time to research the saftey aspects of any kind of play, so rest assured that i've looked around extensively to find any apparent health risks of doing this and have found none; the immediate concerns one might consider, is forcing air into the bowel and the cream itself causing irritation or something.

To address forcing air into you: Many people play using air enemas and the like with no ill effects and during a colonoscopy (a medical procedure where a camera is inserted into the large intestine) doctors completley inflate the entire large intestine with air to make it accessible (the procedure is known to be quite painful for exactly this reason)

As for the cream causing irritation:as i mentioned above try and get a nice simple cream, nothign with stabilisers or emulsifiers or anything. they shouldn't have any of that. Check out the ingedients, almost all are only two ingredients; milk and sweetner. Milk enema's are known to be very mild and calming and the sweetner shouldn't be a problem.. it just makes it taste good if you have anyone around to apply their tongue

Annnd as for it all coming out.. yes.. it all does, very easily, i find you have to sit on the loo for about as long as you might for a nice big enema. There is ofc the issue of feeling ill and queasy when releasing that i mentioned above.. i don't know what that is but it certainly doesn't seem to be related to anything physical, it's just a feeling. I suggest that you take a small clear water enema afterwards to clean out any remaining traces (just for your peace of mind as much as anything) i personally don't but that's me it all feels perfectly normal afterwards. (apart from lingering feelings of queasyness, which is why i like the punishment, for the next half an hour the sub feels punished, their body a bit sore from it's ordeal.. even though it was quite a fun thing)

A final mention might be worth that for women thinking of trying this vaginally i haven't got a clue! but it might cause a yeast inbalance.. from what I hear this is the sort of thing that might but dun ask me O.o i'm gay and male so i'll leave that in your arena.

I hope that allay's anyones concerns.. this one really is an awesome one, no one esle taking and interest??

If anyone does know any way this might be a health risk then please step forwards.

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
flagellation/spanking, crossdressing, nipple play, heavy cbt,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family
Pet Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 09:18 PM   #4
LucyMaxwell

This sounds so lovely!
LucyMaxwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 07:12 PM   #5
DrWhoFan77

About the safety of the whipped cream, I saw an episode of 1000 ways to die which featured a woman spraying whipped cream up her butt and getting killed by the compressed air or something. I don't know how reliable the show is, but I think it's worth looking into before attempting this.
DrWhoFan77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 02:31 PM   #6
kittykat7

Would not like to be punished with this...
pm me any dare within my limits and I will do it - only has household items
kittykat7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 04:32 AM   #7
Evident
Baby Member

Just a note: If this was done vaginally it has the potential to create an air bubble in the blood, which has the potential for an untimely death.

In the pooper is all good though.

Play safe!
Evident is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cream, full, punshment