Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-08-2024, 06:15 AM   #1
Lu.

Cake 30 dares for a 30 birthday girl🥳

Hi everyone,
I just turned 30 and I would love to do 30 dares to celebrate this and go out of my confort zone.

I hope you guys might have ideas within my limits 🤞

I will make a report of each dare given 😉

Thanks

Like : shibari, nipple pain/torture, semi-public dares,

Toys : plugs (small, medium, large, with a foxtail), anal hook, rabbit, womanizer, satisfyer, ropes, nipples clamps (hard ones), a dildo, collar, o gag, clothespin, 2 nipples sucker and a clit sucker, geisha balls, vibrating egg, ...

I don't have kik
Lu. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2024, 06:39 AM   #2
Dreming_Alice_

OK as an initial dare you should get 2 large badges with your age on. Wear your nipple clamps and attach the badges to them. Tie a breast harness to complete the top half.

The wear your geisha balls and medium plug, as well as your smallest thong, stockings and heels.

That is your outfit for the day, unless prescribed otherwise for a dare, or your nipples etc. need a break.

Likes: Dares/ Bets / enf/ public (Semi-public mainly) / short term denial/ masturbating/ anal
Limits: Extreme dares/ online pics/ scat

Toys: Kegel balls/ various dildos and plugs/ nipple clamps/ wand/ bullet/ pussy pump
Dreming_Alice_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2024, 06:45 AM   #3
Lu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreming_Alice_ View Post
OK as an initial dare you should get 2 large badges with your age on. Wear your nipple clamps and attach the badges to them. Tie a breast harness to complete the top half.

The wear your geisha balls and medium plug, as well as your smallest thong, stockings and heels.

That is your outfit for the day, unless prescribed otherwise for a dare, or your nipples etc. need a break.
Thanks for your answer, I'll do it tomorrow and make a report here ��

Like : shibari, nipple pain/torture, semi-public dares,

Toys : plugs (small, medium, large, with a foxtail), anal hook, rabbit, womanizer, satisfyer, ropes, nipples clamps (hard ones), a dildo, collar, o gag, clothespin, 2 nipples sucker and a clit sucker, geisha balls, vibrating egg, ...

I don't have kik
Lu. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2024, 09:43 AM   #4
Lesbian Kitty
getDare Devil

30 slaps to the kitty sounds like a great bday spanking

Use a wooden spoon!

Likes: Kitty & Button Torture, Spanking, Rules, Wedgies, Short term chastity, Tease & Denial, Post Orgasm Torture, Forced Orgasms, Predicaments, Praise.

Limits: Pics/ blood/ permanent/ illegal/ Messy /Long term Denial/ Nipple play/ Face slapping/ Degradation/ Related to Eating or Drinking

PM Dares & Toys
Lesbian Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2024, 10:25 AM   #5
Greatcornbow2
getDare Sweetheart

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lu. View Post
Hi everyone,
I just turned 30 and I would love to do 30 dares to celebrate this and go out of my confort zone.

I hope you guys might have ideas within my limits 🤞

I will make a report of each dare given 😉

Thanks

30 who;e days in your birthday siuit. Nonw consecutivw
Old 01-08-2024, 11:32 AM   #6
Gothswitch

Go to a public restroom stall and strip. Wait until someone else comes in, then begin masturbating. If the other person leaves (and there is no-one else in the restroom), you must stop until a new person arrives.

You may only cum if there is someone there. This way, you are encouraged to go to a busier restroom if you don't want to be there all day waiting.

Likes: bets/forfeits, games, forced nudity, CBT, nipple torture, spanking, clothes pins, zippers
Punishments: nettles, icy-hot, cum-eating, semi-public, hidden public, hot wax
Limits: anal, scat/piss, face, video, social suicide, >1 hour, CD, denial, edging, lines, corner time, bodywriting

Dare List (Ladies Only Please!)
Full Kinklist
Gothswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2024, 12:19 PM   #7
Hansabcd

Edge for 30 times a day

Limits:
Showing face
Anal
Scat

Kik hansabcd
Hansabcd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2024, 12:49 PM   #8
tzzzr
getDare Succubus

30 minutes with your nipple suckers and clit sucker. If you orgasm before 30 minutes are up reset the time to zero. Repeat this until you've either lasted 30 consecutive minutes without an orgasm or you've had 5 orgasms.
tzzzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2024, 07:15 PM   #9
johank
getDare Sweetheart

Default Dares

I have some dares for you…

Measure holes
You will try to fit as many pencils in pussy and ass as possible. You a not a wimp and will try as hard as you can.

Accident
You will piss yourself outside. You will wear jeans and top of your choice and you will go walking. minimum 500meters from home you will pee youself (without removing clothes) and walk after that home (You will not rush or hide)

Messy
You will make a total mess inside your boots and go to shopping with them. (You will pour different food (honey, joghurt, cream etc) inside boots and wear them like that for shopping.

Tit Bondage
I will bound your tits nicely and tightly. (put rope around each tit separately. Bind them close to base and tight enough to give a good tension. Put your clothes on (inc. bra) and go for a walk outside for 20 min. (if this seems too visible, use a sports bra and/or use loose jacket/scarf)
johank is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
birthday, dare