Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-09-2015, 09:03 AM   #1
marinajesusbabe

Default home alone week

Hi, guys.

I'm home alone this week, until friday. I ve been edging myself many times a day since past tuesday with no cumming, so I feel my balls full of milk, heavy and swollen. My dare is being in "chastity" til you want. The hard thing is that I want to do some dares this days. So... If you wanna help me with your ideas...
If I make the dare right, it's ok, but if I do it wrong you can assign me more days of chastity between 1 and 5 for person. Please, stay in my limits.
If you wanna give me denial days you have to give one dare to do.

Wanna play?
Likes: Anal, Enema, Feminization, Verbal Humilliation, Light Pain and CBT, tease and denial, pet play, ruined orgasm, saliva and semen play/drink, pee, food anal play, stretching, messy, hidden public.

Dislikes: pee drinking, poo playing

Limits: extreme pain, family, poo eating, blood,...
marinajesusbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 09:32 AM   #2
dzbll
getDare Devil

how many edges are you doing each day?
Old 03-09-2015, 09:45 AM   #3
marinajesusbabe

At least 10 per day. I have to be cafeful now. Too much cum inside.
Likes: Anal, Enema, Feminization, Verbal Humilliation, Light Pain and CBT, tease and denial, pet play, ruined orgasm, saliva and semen play/drink, pee, food anal play, stretching, messy, hidden public.

Old 03-09-2015, 11:29 AM   #4
camgib
getDare Sweetheart

For every time you edge, you must fuck yourself (100 thrusts) with your favorite toy and slap your balls 10 times with a wooden spoon.

No cumming until Friday.

If you want to see what kinds of dares and/or tasks you might receive from me as my slave, check my past posts.

KIK: camgibby

Random add requests with no introduction will be ignored.

I have a hard time with short-term subs and one-offs.

Proud owner of
Mr. Curious He makes such sweet boy music when we play. We had our six-year anniversary on March 24th.
camgib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 12:24 PM   #5
marinajesusbabe

I'm doing this using a plunger and a wooden spoon. I've dripped a little bit of precum the two times I did it. Nice dare. My poor ass and balls... :P

Old 03-09-2015, 12:28 PM   #6
camgib
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by marinajesusbabe View Post
I'm doing this using a plunger and a wooden spoon. I've dripped a little bit of precum the two times I did it. Nice dare. My poor ass and balls... :P
I'm happy that you liked it so far. Today is only Monday. Perhaps I should add a little to it each day.

If you want to see what kinds of dares and/or tasks you might receive from me as my slave, check my past posts.

Proud owner of
Mr. Curious He makes such sweet boy music when we play. We had our six-year anniversary on March 24th.
Old 03-09-2015, 12:31 PM   #7
marinajesusbabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by camgib View Post
I'm happy that you liked it so far. Today is only Monday. Perhaps I should add a little to it each day.
Yes, I think you are right. You should :P

Old 03-09-2015, 05:24 PM   #8
camgib
getDare Sweetheart

Tomorrow:

No clothes while at home.

Four (maximum) items of clothing when outside the house. (Shoes count at one each. If it is cold and you're wearing a coat to keep warm, that doesn't count toward your total.)

Each time before you touch your cock to edge:

Get in the pile driver position (Google pile driver sex position) and do your thrusts. Angle the thrusts so that each one hits your prostate hard. When doing your ball slaps, place your back against a wall and squat with your knees widely spread and your ass on your heels.

After each edge, get on all fours like the dirty little slut you are. Insert a pen into your ass. Place your head in your hands and count to 50 slowly. Continue inserting and counting until you can take no more pens. PM me with the number of pens each time you complete your task. (KIK or Skype is fine, too. My details are in my signature.)

I will expect at LEAST 6 for the first insertion and at least ten for the final one before bed.

You are not to touch yourself at any time during the day (includes going to the bathroom and also includes touching over/through clothes) except when you are edging and only then after you have completed your thrusts and slaps. (Let me know if you screw this up.)

For Wednesday, get some string that is suitable for genital bondage and an item that is "stretchy" for the anal portion of your tasks. Also find a two-liter empty soda bottle. (String: 3-5 meters is ideal. 1/4 inch twisted nylon is fucking perfect, but beggars and choosers.. Shoestrings will work.)

You MAY NOT start this dare until tomorrow.

Proud owner of

Last edited by camgib; 03-09-2015 at 05:41 PM.
Old 03-09-2015, 05:51 PM   #9
marinajesusbabe

I hope I can control myself tomorrow. Thanks a lot

Old 03-15-2015, 03:42 PM   #10
PyroFunto
Account Banned

I dare you to go outside in the street naked and take a pic of you and post it here
PyroFunto is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, denial, full, home alone, horny