Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-31-2023, 03:41 PM   #16
Slut20

Thank you for explaining! That makes sense Certainly gets me a little excited!! I’m starting to really enjoy showing off

Likes: Bondage, being controlled, exposure, humiliation (online or with my partner only), teasing

Dislikes: Oral (I would like to learn to love it! I think that’s part of being a slut), piss

Limits: Scat, anal, family/friends

Toys: Bullet vibrator, bed bondage set

Take a look at me

https://ladies.exposed/@Slut20
Slut20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2023, 02:36 PM   #17
Slut20

I’m still looking for things to do on my birthday next weekend!!

Likes: Bondage, being controlled, exposure, humiliation (online or with my partner only), teasing

Dislikes: Oral (I would like to learn to love it! I think that’s part of being a slut), piss

Take a look at me

Old 04-01-2023, 03:43 PM   #18
wolf82
Prodigy

Since oral is in your dislikes but is something you say you want to learn to like (or tolerate) - spend some time practicing on your birthday. Give your boyfriend a very slow blowjob while you practice and let him cum on your tits. Make sure to upload a photo of your tits covered in his cum to show the internet how much of a slut you are.

P.S. great new photos — love the two with your panties

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2023, 03:44 PM   #19
Slut20

Thank you I’m sure he will love that

Take a look at me

Old 04-01-2023, 05:42 PM   #20
bdsmlover24

Here are some ideas for you:

Since you like humiliation I think you should cook your own birthday cake, but with some kinky catch ! You have to choose and do at least 3 of the 5 following challenges, but if you can do all of them it's better obviously By the way, if you already bought a cake, then your partner will eat it in front of you but you cannot taste it at all

- Use (almost) ingredients that your hate ! Don't hesitate to mix them to be sure you will really don't like the cake at the end. For example you could mix (both sweet and salty yes) bananas, honey, tofee, onions, ginger, brocolli, spinach, olives, cheese or whatever as long as you don't like it ! But you must finish it entirely (maybe in the following days), no waste !
- Cook it in lingerie with your hands tied together (20-30 cm appart)
- Blow out your candles and eat the cake on the floor on your fours like a dog, at the feet of your partner
- Your partner smash/rub a piece of the cake on your face and your genitals before you eat it
- Your partner take pictures of the tasks you chose and you spread them online after (you can put a black circle on your face but you must include the rest)

Another dare would test both your resistance to pain and your luck: While waiting for your partner, throw a dice and give yourself 20*(the result) hard spanking on each on your ass cheeks. Or ask nicely to your partner when he is home but at each strike you must ask him to go harder

A last one about both humiliation and bondage : spend the entire day with your ankles bound together (30-50cm) so you struggle to move at all time ! Of course, replace all day by all the time at home if you must go out for something

Likes : Masturbation, Restrictions/Temporary rules, Bondage, Spanking, Punishment, Nipple torture, Breath play, Anal, Ice, Humiliation/Degradation, Public, cross-Dressing, Pet play, pain, Cum, Deepthroat

Dislikes: Edge, Bladder control, name calling, Hypno, wedgies, messy, ruined orgasm, cbt, chasisty

Limits : Health, Lifestyle, Scat, Enema, illegal, ATM, permanent, pics/vids
bdsmlover24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2023, 07:30 PM   #21
Slut20

Thanks for the suggestions! I’m not really into pet play, but I do link being tied up and restrained!

Take a look at me

Old 04-01-2023, 08:33 PM   #22
wolf82
Prodigy

Seeing your fantastic ass made me think of this:

Without looking in a mirror, grab a marker and draw a line as best you can on your ass cheeks - 10 to each. But you must alternate between cheeks in an effort to ensure you don’t draw precisely in the same area each time. (So draw on the left, right, left etc)

Your boyfriend will then take a wooden spoon or ruler and smack each of the areas as hard as he can while you are restrained and gagged with your panties.

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
birthday, horny girl, naughty girl, submissive female