Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-04-2018, 01:14 AM   #136
Nznuts

Here's one, add one bag of potato chips (not fries) to your diaper, wear that for an hour and then piss your self, wear that for another hour.

For a bit more fun add a bit of toothpaste or hot sauce to your clit.

Extra points for eating the chips after

Pm dares
Butt plugs I own
locking belt design? Give me your advice
Dislikes: pain, diapers, butt plugs
soft limit: pics
Limits: full public, scat, family/friends, vid, face pics, cbt.
Nznuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 01:20 AM   #137
Nznuts

Once you need to poop (badly) put on a pair of very tight panties and a mini skirt, head out into town, find a public spot well away from any toilet, by now you must really need to go, well go up to someone and ask for directions to a McDonald's or something that's a few blocks away, act a bit deaf so they have to repeat them selfs (for more time) while they are explaining the route you may then poop yourself, once they have told you where to go, head there, and see if there is a toilet. Good luck

Pm dares
Butt plugs I own
locking belt design? Give me your advice
Dislikes: pain, diapers, butt plugs
soft limit: pics
Limits: full public, scat, family/friends, vid, face pics, cbt.
Nznuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 02:01 AM   #138
RafaelAnabol

Go to a shopping mall, with the most slutty outfit you can imagine. Extremely short skirt, shirt with realy huge cleavage, no bra, and sexy white panties.

Roll a dice, and multiply it by 2, for example if you rolled 4, the result is 8. That's a number of people who you are allowed to ask about nearest toilet. During this small talk just start peeing through your panties. Make sure that these people notice urine falling down by your legs.

Your coming back to home is going to be funny too. While waiting for a green light, just take a shit in your panties, take them off and take a selfie with your shitty panties. Leave them in the street. Good luck
RafaelAnabol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 05:46 AM   #139
NaughtyDaddy
Distinguished Member

bumping the thread up

Likes: Girls that are submissive, obedient, slave-minded, bratty, selfish, daring, slutty, messy, showoff, pissers, who crave to wet for their daddy and if I have forgotten something you'va thoughts on, just say it to me baby girl.

Hates: Rap music, fake profiles, not being answered!
Find me at FetLife: D0mDaddyVS
KiK: NaughtyDaddyVS007

My tumblr: dom-daddy-sluttrainer.tumblr.com
My BDSM test:
https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3777857
NaughtyDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 07:56 AM   #140
SluttlyAmelia

Think I've now done all of these! PM me if I've missed yours!! AM STILL ACCEPTING DEGRADING HUMILIATING PUBLIC DARES!!!

Give me your worst babes xx

Amelia xxx

kik: ameliaamythorn

Loves: Diapers, public humiliation, bimboification, piss, scat, panty pissing, (want to try) panty pooping
Likes: most things, bondage, age play, pet play, (vomit?), mess, pain
Dislikes: extreme pain
Limits: illegal, really extreme pain, blood

From NYC but living in London, UK. Profile pic is me xx

FOLLOW MY TUMBLR!!! https://bimboslutamelia.tumblr.com/

xxx
SluttlyAmelia is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SluttlyAmelia for this post:
Old 03-26-2018, 09:46 AM   #141
MasterW
getDare Sweetheart

Get some sardines and let them warm up 24 hours so they really smell. Put on your diaper and put the sardines in it. Next step is to pee into the diaper as well.

Now you are ready to go. Dress up slutty and go to town. First ask a direction to somewhere from 5 random people. All of them should be male and aged around between 18 and 50 (You don't have to ask their age, but based on looks they should be around this age). They should all be handsome.

At this point pee into the diaper again. Then ask some more directions from 5 strangers. These should all be female and age between 18-40. Also at least one should be a blond, one a brunet and one a read head. One can be whatever you like, but the last one should be a group of at least 3 women.

If you need some way to send the proof (kik or e-mail) PM me about those. It's enough for me so see the inside of the diaper afterwards. Also let me know if someone commented the smell.
MasterW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 07:41 PM   #142
mango616

With your self a milk enema then drink a tone of water. Put on the diaper and a dress and walk out into public. Start a conversation with someone. During the convocation you are to piss and release you enema. keep talking to them for another 5 minutes before leaving.

Pic proof. Show me the diaper with it still on your body, then another with it half off so i can see the diaper and your pussy and a final pic of your dirty milky asshole.

All pictures to be sent to my Kik

Dare Giver/Master/Sir
  • Bladder Control
  • Slut Training
  • Anal Training
  • Pain (nipples and pussy)
  • Verbal Abuse and Degradation
  • Being Controlled
  • Forced Orgasms
  • Orgasm Denial
  • And More!
PM Me on here or on kik (Females only)

Currently own a Submissive and not looking for any others
mango616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 05:00 AM   #143
SluttlyAmelia

Will be doing these today and tomorrow!! STILL TAKING DARES xxx

Amelia xx

kik: ameliaamythorn

Loves: Diapers, public humiliation, bimboification, piss, scat, panty pissing, (want to try) panty pooping
Likes: most things, bondage, age play, pet play, (vomit?), mess, pain
Dislikes: extreme pain
Limits: illegal, really extreme pain, blood

From NYC but living in London, UK. Profile pic is me xx

FOLLOW MY TUMBLR!!! https://bimboslutamelia.tumblr.com/

xxx
SluttlyAmelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 05:10 AM   #144
jordain
getDare Ladder

get yourself in a diaper, make some breakfast in it, chocolate muesli and pour milk in it, but before putting on your diaper smear a lot of nutella on your pussy. than go out for a walk of an hour, get back home drink a bottle of water and wait untill you need to pee, pee yourself leave the diaper for 2 more hours only than are you allowed to take the diaper off.

please if possible multiple pictures and a report?
jordain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 10:38 PM   #145
Iam
getDare Sweetheart

Put 10 marshmallows up your butt. Drink 1L of water to start. Put a vibrator in on low. Double diaper up with slits in the innermost diaper. Then drink .5L every 30 minutes until you start to get desperate. Put on a pair of jeans and your favorite t-shirt.

Grab 1L of water and bring it with you, but save it for now. Go to a park or some place similar, that's public. Walk 20 minutes from your car. Find random people to talk to for a minute or two each. Once you get to the point that you're about to lose control, go to the public restroom, and turn the vibrator on high. Drink the Liter of water, then throw the empty bottle away. Now wait till you start to have spasms from your bladder, and are doubled over in pain from needing to pee. Now you can leave the bathroom. Try to make it all the way back to your car without having an accident. If you fail and have an accident before you reach your car, PM me for a punishment. Once you reach your car, squat down and release the pressure. Let the pee flow into your diaper, and force the marshmallows out.... will your diaper hold it? You'll find out. Get in your car and drive home. Don't change until you cum three times from the vibrator, one must be in the car.

For proof... One shot of you diapered before you put your pants on at the start. Another of you while you're squatting, soaking and messing your diapers. A few more when you get home in just your messy diapers, from multiple angles (underneath, behind, etc.), and one more of an aerial view looking down into the front of your diapers, as you pull them away from your waist. Let me know how you enjoyed it with a full report... and if you'd like more.

Love: diapers, discreet public, pee, desperation, forced wetting, losing bladder control, bathroom restrictions, pee control, Forced Orgasms, Vibrators, Edging.

Limits: Full public, scat play, anal, nips, family, humiliation, nude, illegal, eating poop, drinking pee, pics, cum eating, crossdressing.

Toys:Vibrating wand, Lovense prostate massager, diapers, handcuffs, rope, belt.
Iam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 10:58 PM   #146
SoloM35
Distinguished Member

You can choose to do this diapered or not.

Preparation:
For 3 hours drink 1 pint each hour, no going to the toilet.

Now go to a mall (or elsewhere) to your liking and start flirting with a boy. Have some drinks with him, until you have to pee. Get close to him, pee yourself and whisper in his ear: "I'm so excited, I just peed myself".

As for the proof: report back how the story ended

Likes: (mild) CBT, short term chastity, spanking (active and passive), Estim
Dislikes/Punishments: ruined orgasms, humiliation

Hard Limits: Illegal, life-ruining, scat play, family & friends, public, pics, gay

PM dares by females: here

My BDSM test results

My Tools

Kik: Solo35M

Spoiler:
If you are a female and PM me, I will have to play a game of shockyourself
SoloM35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2018, 11:43 PM   #147
Darkness Rising

Sleep one night whilst in a diaper. You can have it as a clean diaper or if you really want fun, wear a messy diaper while your dream sweet thoughts.

send me a pm report once youve done. I wish you luck
Limits: anal, eating drinking, insertion, toys,cumming
Darkness Rising is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, diaper dares, pee, poo, public