Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-19-2016, 11:21 PM   #46
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

consistently good... thank you.

Feel free to KIK me if you are female KIK: ethan2cu

Limits: anal, pain
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 12:10 AM   #47
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Absolutely fabulous, the girls are starting to notice the attraction the brother has hopefully they take advantage
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to jklivin for this post:
Old 04-24-2016, 04:50 PM   #48
MyGetDare

really hope this story continues! (:

Likes: Anal, humiliation, semi/hidden public, pictures, anal insertion, wedgies, spanking, icecubes, online exposure.

Limits: Public, showing face, crossdressing. poop/pee, permanent, illegal, family.

kik: MyGetDare
snapchat: MyGetDare
MyGetDare is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MyGetDare for this post:
Old 04-24-2016, 10:58 PM   #49
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

This story is amazing. Please continue writing this.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 11:49 PM   #50
HornyLindsey
Account Banned

Wow! Great writing, please keep it up!

I am NOT looking for a Master!

Likes: Masturbation, Cumshots, Facials, Flashing, Breast Play
Limits: Pain, Blood, Scat, Picture, Video
HornyLindsey is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to HornyLindsey for this post:
Old 04-26-2016, 07:02 PM   #51
Trucker28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethan2cu View Post
consistently good... thank you.
Thank you! More soon.
Trucker28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 07:04 PM   #52
Trucker28

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmacroxs View Post
This story is amazing. Please continue writing this.
Thank you! I've got a little more and some idea for later.
Old 04-26-2016, 07:11 PM   #53
Trucker28

“That’s disgusting Ry,” my sister said loudly, “but he will probably do it.”

Eventually they separated and Rylie gave the dare. “Emma you will lie down and finger yourself for two minutes. When you finish you will let Brandon lick your fingers clean.”

“Are you guys kidding? That’s gross. Why would Brandon agree to that? You two are nasty,” Emma went off.

The girls went quiet and looked at me. I was confused. I didn’t want Emma think I was disgusting for wanting to taste her but truthfully I wanted to burry my face in her little slit.

“Look at his smile, he wants to taste you,” Rylie replied. My face must have been giving me away. I decided to nod yes.

Emma thought for a second, then asked, “So is that my dare?”

“You bet,” Rylie confirmed.

“Good,” said Emma with a smile, “You didn’t say I have to take anything off! So I’m keeping everything on including my panties.” She sounded pleased with herself.

Emma lay back on the floor. Her Beatles shirt covering all but her legs. Two small lumps outlined by her yellow bra could be faintly seen through the thin material. She stretched out her legs only slightly parted and lifted her shirt enough to slide her hand into her panties. Her fingers slowly slid down to the spot that was still wet from earlier gently lifting the material away from her slit. Her finger began to slowly move up and down not more than a 2 inch span.
With closed eyes, she let out a little sigh revealing that she was enjoying her own touch.

This dare was more erotic as Rylie and Sara sat quietly watching rather than the giggling, laughing, and cheering that went on during the previous dares.

“Make sure you get at least one finger inside,” Rylie said.

Unfortunately that broke a little of Emma’s mood. “I have never really done that,” she revealed, “but I’ll try.”

I couldn’t see her curl a finger inside herself, but I imagined it, her pretty face grimaced with the newer uncomfortable feeling.

The yellow panties began to stretch and gave way to a little better view. The edges of her labia and a glimpse of pink skin caught my eye. She was significantly wetter than before. The juices soaking the bottoms of her panties. As she continued stroking herself, she lifted her knees and spread her legs a little more. Another breathy moan escaped her lips. Emma’s left hand slid up over her shirt rubbing her small chest.

Just as her breath began to get more rapid. Sara quietly said, “Times up, unless you want to finish.”

Emma shook her head no and gently slid her hand from her panties. She let out a breath and said to me, “You’re going to have to come to me.”

I crawled to her side and asked, “How can you just stop when you’re so close? I would have to finish.”

She just smiled, “Are you sure you want to do this?” She held her wet fingers to me.

Without saying a word I took her hand and in mine a lifted her fingers to my mouth. I could smell her musty pussy smell before I licked her fingers. I don’t know which was actually in her, they were all very wet. It was a sweet, tangy, and a little salty all at the same time. I closed my eyes and sucked each finger individually, getting every drop I could. I was wishing I could use my tongue where her fingers had just been.

“Enjoying yourself Brandon?” Rylie asked. That was when I remembered I had an audience. I covered my embarrassment by laughing and singing, “Ba da ba ba ba, I’m lovin’ it!”

More like, “Finger licking good!” My sister added laughing.

“Hey! How about, Eat Fresh!” Rylie tried.

We were all quiet.

“You know, Subway, Eat Fresh!” Rylie tried again.

“Really? Subway?” Sara asked.

“Well, Five Dollar Footlong didn’t seem to fit,” she added.

That was when we all laughed, even Emma who had been quiet until then.

Finally, Sara was ready to get even with Rylie for her outside dare.
The following user says Thank You to Trucker28 for this post:
Old 04-26-2016, 11:32 PM   #54
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Very good I love this story and can't wait for next update, I love to see girls getting even only means the dares will become more humiliating
Old 04-28-2016, 09:23 PM   #55
Trucker28

“OK Rylie, we are going to take a little trip…” she paused for effect, “upstairs.”

Rylie looked a little relieved but also confused.

I let the girls climb the stairs first, because I’m such a gentleman, or maybe to watch their panty clad asses as they ascended the stairs ahead of me. “Wait outside my parent’s room,” Sara told us and went into her room.

“We shouldn’t use their room,” I stated to my sister.

“It’s the only bed that will work,” Sara called from her room.

Unless she meant we needed a king size bed for a four person orgy, I think she really just wanted the headboard. My suspicions were confirmed when she came out of her room with a handful of bandanas.

“Your dare is to be tied to the bed and blindfolded, each of us will get five minutes to do anything we want.”

“What! Brandon too?!”

“You wanted him to play,” she replied. “Plus we can’t talk or do anything that will let you know who is in the room with you. So BRANDON,” she looked at me, “has to keep it in his pants.”

Rylie silently nodded, then begged all of us, “Please don’t spank me, my ass still stings.”

My mind was racing with all the things I could possibly do in five minutes with a beautiful naked girl tied to a bed. I was afraid the top of my head might explode. Damn I loved my sister right now. This was like, the best gift ever.

Sara handed each of us a bandana and we followed her into the room. The two lamps flicked on at each night stand of the bed. Our parents had a large wooden headboard with thin slats that could easily be used to tie someone to. I disturbingly wondered if my parents had ever tried this before. It made my whole body shiver.

“What was that?” my sister asked.

I replied, “You don’t want to know.”

Our mom was a neat freak and the bed was neatly made with a pile of flowery pillows against the headboard. Sara had us wait while she pushed the pillows to the ground and grabbed an extra sheet and through it over the spread.

Rylie climbed to the center of the bed and lay down on her back. Sara and I climbed up and knelt beside her and tied her wrists to the wooden slats. I immediately noticed her hand was shaking as I wrapped the bandana around her wrist. I thought I might lighten the mood so I scooted down and put my crotch next to her face. “This is going to be great!” I exclaimed, making a jacking motion towards her face.

“Brandon, you’re not allowed to do that,” Sara said.

I’m not sure if it made Rylie feel better but the other two laughed.

We climbed down and Emma took my place and tied the last bandana around Rylie’s head covering her eyes.

We all quietly left the room and shut the door. We went into Sara’s room to make sure Rylie wouldn’t hear us.

“What order are we going in?” Emma asked.

“I’m going last,” I stated using my right to make up part of the rules if had to.

The girls didn’t argue. They decided Sara would start then Emma would be second.

Sara carried a timer into our parent’s room and quietly closed the door. I thought Emma and I might spend some more one-on-one time together but she left Sara’s room and went into the bathroom across the hall. This gave me some time to think about my five minutes with Rylie. I then went down stairs, Emma was still in the bathroom. I went straight to the girls phones. I had never seen my sister, or any teenage girl for that matter, be away from their phone for this long. I knew something was on them worth looking for.

It was way too easy. I opened my sister’s phone and selected gallery. The first picture was a null nude of Emma. She wasn’t smiling or posing in anyway just looking a little scared it was taken in my sister’s room, probably right before the game. These were possibly the consequences they referred to a couple times. A nude picture would be sent to someone if they refused to do their dare. I quickly texted the picture to my email address then picked up a different phone. Unfortunately the second phone had a lock screen. I switched to the third. I found a picture of my sister. She didn’t look as nearly as uncomfortable as Emma. She was doing a sexy little pose with her hands on her slim hips and that unfortunate ducky face that girls think is cuter than their smiles. I sent that pic away too. That meant that the picture of Rylie was on the locked phone and she was the only one I didn’t have a picture of.

It then hit me what I was going to do for my five minutes!

I heard a flush from upstairs and put the phones back as best I found them and sprawled onto the couch with my head away from the phones. My heart was still beating fast as I saw Emma on the stairs. I scooted sideways and patted the couch next to me. She sat next to me.

She was quiet and just looked down at me. I knew something was coming.

“I know this is just a game,” she finally said.

“What do you mean?” I asked. I think I actually did but I wanted her to say it.

“You’re going to be with Rylie in a few minutes.”

“So are you,” I said.

“That’s what I mean, it’s just a game. I’m sure you’re going to do things with her…” she trailed off.

“That you want me to do to you?” I asked.

“No! Well… yes I guess.”

“Emma, you are so much more beautiful than her.” She blushed. “I would rather have you tied to the bed,” I teased.

She leaned over and kissed me gently. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer.

She leaned close again and pleaded, “Please don’t, you know, have sex with her.”

“Not even if she begged,” I said.

We kissed again her tongue in my mouth. Just then Sara cleared her throat at the top of the stairs. Emma jumped up like we had been caught by her parents. She was embarrassed for a second, then leaned back into me. “Don’t go easy on her though, do something you want to do. It is just a game.”

“What are you planning to do?” I questioned.

“I bet you’d like to know?” she looked devious and nervous at the same time. “It’s something I’ve never done before,” she added.

I was certainly intrigued. She pulled away and I watched her ass as she headed up the stairs to take her turn with Rylie.
Old 04-29-2016, 01:38 AM   #56
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Very very erotic chapter so good I read it twice
Old 04-30-2016, 03:22 PM   #57
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

i'm in total suspense.. can't wait to read what happens next.. this got me so hard...

The following user says Thank You to Ethan2cu for this post:
Old 05-01-2016, 03:24 PM   #58
Trucker28

Sara unfortunately did not look happy. She stood over me and asked, “What are you doing with Emma?” She did not let me answer, “She really likes you and has for a while, if you hurt her I will…”

“Sara, relax, she knows this is just a game,” I said using Emma’s words, “but I do like her. I won’t hurt her. I Promise.”

I stood up and patted her on the head patronizingly. I passed her by and went up the stairs to wait for my turn. In my room I grabbed my phone, made sure all the sounds were off, and pocketed it. Sara was still downstairs, so I only had to make sure Emma didn’t notice it in my pocket when I went in with Rylie. I used the rest of my time in the bathroom and thinking about getting the most out of my five minutes.

I stayed in the bathroom until I heard Emma leave our parent’s room and walk back down the stairs. I was afraid she would try to kiss or hug me and feel the phone in my pocket. Leaving he bathroom I walked to the top of the stairs and waved to the girls so they knew I was going in.

My heart was beating rapidly as I stood at the door, knowing a naked helpless girls was waiting on the other side. When did open it I was a little disappointed. The sheet beneath her was a rumpled mess and so was her hair but all her clothing was still in place. Well, I if you count a t-shirt and panties as all. Before setting the timer on the night stand, I went to my parent’s bathroom and flicked on the lights to add better light of the room. Rylie flinched at the change in brightness, the bandana didn’t block out everything. I took out my phone and took a before shot.

I crawled up beside her and did not hesitate to pull her shirt over her large tits. They were only a little smaller with her lying on her back. Her areolas puffed out a little more and her nipples were large and hard. I was surprised how quiet she was staying. Her breath was shallow and rapid. I took pictures from a few different angles while moving down towards her hips. I set the phone down to get two hands on her panties and tugged them down. It was a little difficult to get them past her ass. Eventually she complied by lifting her hips a bit. I pulled them all the way down to her ankles. I took one picture before raising and pulling her knees apart. Her feet still held together by the panties. Her vagina spread open wide and wet.

I took picture after picture, full body and close up. I used my fingers to spread her pink lips and found her clit getting a great close up of the little nub.

I had forgotten to set the timer so I reached over and set it for 4 minutes instead of five. I was sure I had been with her more than a one. I didn’t want the other two girls disturbing us, but going over a little was my plan. I got off the bed and put the phone on the dresser across the room and clicked on video. Picture would not be great but I wanted my hands free.

Finally, I laid down on my side facing her and rested my hand on her inner thigh inches from her hot moist slit.

“How ya doing Ry?” I whispered.

“Uh, I thought you weren’t supposed to talk to me?” she replied.

“I’m not part of the game remember.”

She smiled for the first time since I had been in the room.

“What are you going to do to me?” she asked timidly.

“Whatever you want, but first I want to know what they did to you.”

“I don’t know. I thought no one would know what happened in here,” she commented.

“They know, wouldn’t you like to know who did what to you?”

“Yes, who was in here first?”

“Tell me what she did?” I prodded. She was still hesitating that meant she was embarrassed by what they did to her.

Eventually, she started talking. “I think it was Emma, mostly she played with my boobs. Running her fingers over them and pinching my nipples.”

I moved my hand up and copied her words. Her voice go lower.

“Then she kissed and licked them, using her whole mouth.”

I moved my mouth to her, sucking in her nipples nibbling them with my teeth.

“Close to the end of her time she put her hand in my panties and felt me for just a few seconds.” Rylie’s breath was full and fast. I moved my fingers to her wet pussy and began gently rubbing it.

She gasped then asked, “Was it Emma? I think she really likes my boobs because she has none.”

“You have to tell me what the second girl did before I can tell.”

“No! It was too embarrassing,” she said cheeks blushing.

“You tell then, I tell,” I countered. I moved my fingers a little faster in a circle around her clit. Her hips were pushing up against my touch.

“Fine,” she relented, “The first one covered me back up. The second didn’t really touch me at all.”

I did not believe her, Emma had seemed pretty determined when she had left me.

“She told me what she wanted to do but I just don’t know if she went through with it. She was excited about trying it for the first time,” I bluffed.

“You already know?” She sounded horrified. “Didn’t want to lick her but she climbed on my face and kept rubbing herself on me. Eventually I gave in and licked her. It was the whole five minutes, maybe longer. I think I made her cum.”

I was shocked, Emma made Rylie eat her out!

“Well you had it wrong. Sara sucked your tits and Emma made you lick her cunt.” I was surprised with how vulgar I made it sound but damn these girls were making me horny. “I can’t give you a pussy to lick, so I think I’ll go down on you for telling me what happened.”

The timer had less than a minute so I crawled between her legs and touched my tongue to my very first pussy. Rylie was a little stronger than when I tasted Emma’s fingers. I was very surprised how hot her pink folds were. I pushed my tongue harder from the bottom of her slit all the way to her clit. A shiver went through her whole body. I flicked her clit and moved a finger to her tight opening and gently slid it in.

“Oh god!” she moaned. “A little faster.”

I complied, pumping my finger in and out wet hole and smothering her clit with my tongue until the timer dinged.

“No! Please don’t stop yet,” she pleaded.

I continued for about 30 seconds, then slowly stopped.

“No, No, No!” she begged.

“They might come in,” I said. I roughly pulled her panties back up and her shirt back down. Climbing off the bed, I grabbed the phone, stopped the video, and then quietly dropped it in a dresser drawer in case the girls were outside. I was out the door and at the top of the stairs when I saw the girls on their way up.
The following 6 users say Thank You to Trucker28 for this post:
Old 05-01-2016, 07:04 PM   #59
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Wow very good addition to this great story.
Old 05-01-2016, 08:58 PM   #60
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

wow.... every chapter better than the previous one... thank you once again

The following user says Thank You to Ethan2cu for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk