Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-28-2017, 07:37 AM   #1
little pet
getDare Succubus

Lightbulb The test dummy

Chapter 1

With a sudden cold splash of water, I was roused harshly from my sleep. Not that I had been sleeping well to begin with. It’s not easy to sleep in a cage that is too small, with arms tightly secured in a leather arm binder, wearing a big inflatable gag. I also wore a heavy metal collar, and metal ankle cuffs. Other than that, I was naked. I’d been struggling to get comfortable but in the end, I had just given up. I was just too tired to care anymore. At least I had managed a few hours of rest.

“Get up!” Barked a stern voice, “now!” It was the Head Researcher. He had grey hair and steel blue eyes, and he was very tall. He was dressed in an impeccable suit, and a white lab coat which gave him a very distinguished, professional look.
He stood there, with a now empty bucket in his hands. “Today, we’re testing a new invention. Don’t worry, you’ll be the first to try it out.”
I struggled to crawl out of the cramped cage and it hurt my knees, but the man was holding a long thin cane in his hands, so I wanted to keep him pleased.
When I stood in front of him, dripping wet, he grabbed a chain, clipped it to the ring on my collar, pulled on it, until I was bent over and secured the other end to my ankle cuffs. “Move.” He said.
I knew better than to question him -I knew how much that cane could hurt- and started walking. It wasn’t easy, bent over and hobbled as I was. It made my back hurt, and my hamstrings burn. The man walked behind me and when I slowed down too much, he gave my ass a whack with the cane. “Time for your breakfast Dummy, after that nice shower I gave you.” I flinched, really hating the name he had given me. It was tattooed on my ass and forehead. The name was derived from “test dummy”, because that’s what I was. Property of Master Entertainment inc.

When we arrived in the Feeding room, I saw only one other woman being fed. The letters on her forehead read “Dummy 4”. She was secured according to company regulations. WHACK! The cane hit my ass. I cried out in pain. “Don’t stare at the other dummies, MOVE your ass!”
I struggled over to my station. The sign read Dummy 10. I sighed, got down on my knees and meekly positioned myself in the contraption. It was a sturdy metal frame with several metal rings and bars. When I was seated on my knees, the man undid the chain from my ankle cuffs and locked my collar to the frame. He locked my ankle cuffs to rings on either side of the frame. With my hands still in the arm binder, I had nowhere to go. My gag was removed, only to make place for another one. This was some sort of penis gag with a big hole in the middle. It completely filled my mouth, and was strapped securely around my head. The man went away for a second and returned with a big bowl, rubber gloves and a funnel and tube. “Here’s your food!’ The man said cheerily, as he started to prepare my “meal”. The contents of the bowl looked gross. I knew these were the leftovers of the researcher’s dinner from last night. The cafeteria scrapes all the left over food from their plates and glasses, mixes it together into a sloppy greyish pulp and stores it for next day to use as test dummy food.

“First things first,” he said and, as always, he put the bowl between my legs. I cringed. This was the only opportunity to have a pee in the morning. Accidents were punished severely. Reluctantly, I let go, and peed into the already gross food, knowing it would be even worse now. The man snapped on the gloves and removed the bowl from between my legs. “Good. Time for breakfast.” He attached the tube to the hole in the gag and hung the funnel from the frame, above my head. I always dreaded this moment. Knowing how horrible the experience was going to be, but unable to do anything about it. The man raised the bowl above my head and before I knew it, the nasty, cold slop was poured through the funnel, directly into my mouth. I had no choice but to swallow. The only other alternative was to choke. I spluttered and gagged, but in the end, it all went down.

When I was detached from the frame, I was secured in the same manner as before, and started my laborious walk towards the laboratory. I almost stumbled a few times, and it resulted in a few more angry red welts from the cane. When we arrived, I could see a new installation waiting for me in the middle of the room...

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public

Last edited by little pet; 12-28-2017 at 11:16 AM.
little pet is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to little pet for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk