Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-22-2011, 01:47 PM   #1
Ashy-J

Default My School Trip

Hi Guys, this is my first story, i've thought about writing one before, but only just got round to it, so please feel free to critisise me, but be kind

My Kink Talk Album - 18+ Photos
Ashy-J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 01:48 PM   #2
Ashy-J

It all started at 6am, on the Monday morning, that would begin my school trip. I had set my alarm earlier than normal because we had to be at the school for 7am to get to the train station. But let me introduce myself, my name is Robert, I’m 16 years old, quite average height, average body type, well in general quite an average person.
My school was taking my history class to London to look at the museums from during WWII.
As this was GCSE history, there wasn’t many of us in the class as it wasn’t a compulsory subject. There was only 10 of us in my class, and only 6 of us were going to London because not everyone wanted to go.
Going to London other than me, there was

Greg – 16, really good friend of mine, slightly shorter than me, quite well built body.

Tom – 16, the youngest out of our group of friends, about the same height as Greg, and quite chubby, not fat, just chubby.

Laura – 16, she is part of the popular group within my year group, but her dad forces her to do history, as he is a historian, about 5ft 6, blonde shoulder length hair, blue eyes, very pretty, 36DD breasts, very nice perfect figure.

Natalie – 16, she is Laura’s next door neighbour, so they have been close friends for quite a few years, although Natalie would be classed as a geek, she’s slightly taller than Laura, average weight, black hair and wears glasses, 34B breasts,

Rachel – 16, another part of the popular group with Laura, Rachel has no interest in history at all, she only does history to be with Laura, she’s about the same height as Natalie, brunette, brown eyes, another very pretty girl, with 36C breasts, and a very nice figure.

That’s the group that’s travelling to London on the train, along with me. We arrived at school and got onto the minibus, our teacher that would be with us was Mr Tait, he was well over 6ft tall, black hair with a reseeding hair line, mid 40s and black glasses. He has quite a good sense of humour, we got onto the school minibus, Mr Tait stood in the back of the bus, and told us all, we will be there for 5 days, coming back home on Saturday, we will be stopping in a hotel on Russell Square, the rooms sleep 3 people, the 3 boys in one room, the 3 girls in another, with him in the room in-between us.

Then the minibus set off, we sat and talked amongst ourselves for a while then Laura, the leader of the popular group, leaned over and asked if we were up for some fun whilst we were away.

I asked what kind of fun she meant by that, to which I was told, you’ll find out on the train

The minibus journey continued for another 10-15 minibus, with nothing else happening really and we arrived at the train station, it was now 7:20am. Our train leaves at 7:30am so we all went to the shop and bought some crisps, chocolate and magazines for the journey.

We got on the train, let the 6 hour journey commence.

There wasn’t many people on the train, so as it turned out, there was only us in our carriage, we sat around the table seats, the 3 lads on one side of the carriage and the 3 lasses on the other side. Mr Tait was sat 4 rows infront of us and reclined his seat, so we had a good idea he was going to go to sleep.

About half an hour into the journey Laura told Natalie to go and walk to the toilet, and check if Mr Tait was asleep, she came back 5 minutes later, and he was.

Laura leaned over and said, “LET THE FUN BEGIN”

It seems that the girls had discussed things whilst on the minibus, the all chuckled amongst themselves, they all knew what was to follow.

Old 08-22-2011, 02:57 PM   #3
daremaster 1
getDare God

Ok, it is starting out quite well. I'll be watching for more.
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 03:19 PM   #4
zac
getDare Sweetheart

lovely start hope this continues.. xx
zac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 09:35 AM   #5
Ashy-J

thanks guys, ill continue either tonight or tomorrow

Old 08-24-2011, 10:59 AM   #6
Ashy-J

The train was now moving, Laura asked us if we would like to play a game, we would only find out the game once we all agreed to play. Once the game began, you couldn’t leave.

We were all quite excited but worried about what was to come, but we all agreed. The game would be truth, dare or double dare.

This is a no limits game, so anything goes, if you refuse a dare, you will receive another dare which you cannot refuse but will be harder. You cannot refuse a double dare, but it will be a hard dare.

So it would begin…

Laura asked Tom “Truth, Dare or Double Dare”??? Tom said “Truth”

“Are you a virgin?? If not when did you loose your virginity?”

Tom replied “ohhhh so it’s this kind of game is it.” “Well what did you think by truth, dare or double dare, now answer the question or face a punishment”

“Well…well… no I’m not, I was 14 in the park over the road from my house with Claire the girl that used to live a few doors up from me but moved out of town, and I’ve never had another chance since”

Tom then went bright red with embarrassment from that short story and then fired the question straight back at Laura “Truth, Dare or Double Dare”???

Laura was a bit unsure which to choose because she knew Tom wasn’t going to be nice to her after that, so decided to play it safe with “Truth”

Ok then Laura, “Have you ever been naked in a public place, or semi naked (No Underwear), or would you like to???”

Laura just looked shocked at Tom for asking such a question but replied reluctantly “I’ve never been naked in public, but I go commando most days for school, that’s why I wear such short skirts, I want people to notice, I get a great thrill out of knowing people might see, today is the first day in a while I havn’t, and that’s only because I knew we were doing a lot of travelling and sitting so I didn’t want too many people to notice”

Tom replied to Laura “well that’s handy to know, for next time I see you in a short skirt but don’t worry, if this game is going the way I think its going to, then you will be naked in public, don’t you worry about that.

The train then started to slow down, Mr Tait woke up from his sleep, to tell the class we must be approaching to our first stop that was York, it’s a 5 minute stop, so don’t get off the train or it will leave without you. He then walked past the group to go to the food carriage.

Laura then said, I don’t know what your thinking of Tom, but there’s no way I’m getting naked on this train. Its too risky with Mr Tait waking up every 20 minutes, I think we should stop the game and continue at the hotel, we’ll all meet in our room at 8pm this evening.

The group agreed and decided to try and get some sleep, as they knew it would be a long night.

Not a lot else happened for the train journey until about 13:30 – 13:45 when they arrived in London, they all got off the train in Kings Cross Station and headed for the Tube.

Once they arrived at their hotel. Mr Tait told the group “It’s now 14:00, I want you back here for 14:15 and we will start the trip around London”

So they all headed up to their rooms.

will carry on the story tomorrow

Old 08-24-2011, 11:07 AM   #7
x.Kate.x
Account Banned

Nice . i have a question that i want to ask you privatly.

Likes: Guns, gloves, animals, girls, books, NOT my parents, Truths.

I have a kitty named Cloud. He's all white

I find it rare now that I accept dares, but if I am in the mood I will post with likes and limits. Otherwise they are none of your business

Owned by Fromo
x.Kate.x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 05:44 PM   #8
daremaster 1
getDare God

Bravo! Awsome story!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 02:37 PM   #9
Ashy-J

sorry i havnt getten an update up tonight, i tried to start and write it but other things have came up, ill get chapter 3 up tomorrow or saturday

but thanks for the kind words guys

Old 08-25-2011, 02:38 PM   #10
x.Kate.x
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashy-J View Post
sorry i havnt getten an update up tonight, i tried to start and write it but other things have came up, ill get chapter 3 up tomorrow or saturday

but thanks for the kind words guys
well i think we can wait that long.

Likes: Guns, gloves, animals, girls, books, NOT my parents, Truths.

I have a kitty named Cloud. He's all white

I find it rare now that I accept dares, but if I am in the mood I will post with likes and limits. Otherwise they are none of your business

Owned by Fromo
x.Kate.x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 07:45 PM   #11
thefunman
getDare Succubus

It is pretty good so far, keep up the good work!!
thefunman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 08:54 AM   #12
Ashy-J

sorry the next chapter is a week overdue, but here it is, ill try to keep my updates more frequent, (Monday, Thursday and Sunday) will be my 3 update days a week

Old 09-04-2011, 08:54 AM   #13
Ashy-J

We all headed to our rooms and dropped our bags, had a quick look around the hotel and headed back down to the reception area, Mr Tait was standing there waiting for us.

He told us all that we had an weekly pass for use of the London underground, so we headed down to Russell square underground station, got onto the Piccadilly line, arrived at Leicester square and changed onto the northern line and arrived at waterloo, and cued up for the Imperial War Museum.

We spent a couple of hours having a look around the museum, with Mr Tait telling us about different things that we were looking at. After the museum is was now nearly 5 o clock, so we decided to go and get a meal.

We all decided as a group to go for Pizza Hut, so we went in, sat down and had our meal. After about an hour we left, and started heading back to the tube station, getting the tube back and heading into the hotel room, this was now 7 o clock.

We all headed back to our rooms, the night was now ours to do with as we pleased. We all had a shower and got changed, it was about half 7 now, so we started watching TV and sitting talking between ourselves, before we knew it, it was now 8 o clock so we headed to the girls room, for what we thought would be an uneventful night.

We all sat on the beds in a sort of square but still in a circle, it went Tom, Laura, Rachel, Greg, Me and then Natalie.

Tom started the conversations off, by asking Laura, soooooo Laura, you like to go commando, did you go commando before tonights games, to which she replied “Wouldn’t you like to know”. Well I guess we’ll find out later wont we Laura, Tom Replied. Anyway, aren’t we here to play a game??

We decided to go for spin the bottle, as it is the easiest way to decide whos turn it is, Tom is to go first at spinning, who ever it points at gets the choice of Truth, Dare or Double Dare, if any question is refused or any dare is refused then their must be a punishment dare completed which the whole group decides. Who ever the bottle pointed at and completes what is required of them, then spins the bottle and we will carry on that way.

The group all agreed that the rules are ok and start playing, so Tom spins the bottle. It points at Robert.

Robert just looked at Tom. Tom smiles back and says “Truth, Dare or Double Dare”

Robert thought for a short while, he decided that since it was the first one of the game, he would pick truth,

Tom asked Robert if he fancied anyone from their year group, Tom already knew the answer for this question, that’s why he asked it, he thought he’d embarrass Robert.

Robert answered the question, quite reluctantly and said “Laura”
Laura looked almost as embarrassed as Robert did, but it’s been done now. It was now Roberts turn to spin the bottle, and it pointed at Laura.

Truth, Dare or Double Dare. Laura thought to herself, I’ll be brave, and take a dare, Robert dared Laura to remove her shirt. Laura looked at Robert and said, how can that be my dare, its only the first dare of the game. To which Robert replied, well its been dared now, complete it or face a forfeit.

Laura replied “I’m not taking my shirt off, so ill take the forfeit”

Robert replied to Laura, “well then you wont take your shirt off, you cant refuse this dare, take off your shirt and skirt”

Do I have to replied Laura, it’s a forfeit, it can’t be refused, the rest of the group stated.

Laura sat on the bed, looked at Rachel and told her, trust this to be one of the days she goes commando, completely.

Laura then slipped off her skirt to reveal, yes she does go commando, she had no underwear on, to reveal her nicely shaven pussy, completely smooth, she then removed her shirt, and to let the rest of the group see, not only does she wear no underwear, she didn’t have a bra on either. This allowed the rest of the group to see her nice 36DD breasts, she tried to pull her hair down to the front to cover them, which worked a little bit, but the group could still see.

Laura was now sat their completely Naked after her first dare, Rachel looked over and said “is that the new belly bar you bought the other day, when I got my playboy one” noooo this is an old one, I have brought my new one with me to go with my short top ive brought.

Tom told Laura to stop discussing shopping and get on with the game, he wanted all the girls naked. Rachel told Tom the game was going to change now, and Laura will be the only naked one, and the boys will be very soon.

There was then a knock at the door, it was Mr Tait, Laura wrapped a towel round herself, and Natalie answered the door, “ohh so your all in here, I wondered why there was no-one in the boys room, I’m going to my room for the night now, its only next door, try not to make too much noise, if you need anything, just give me a knock, and Laura, try to put some clothes on before allowing me into the room in future, or use a towel that actually covers you”

All the group looked over and noticed that because she was trying to make sure her breasts were covered, her nice shaven pussy wasn’t covered up.
Mr Tait now left and allowed them to carry on their game.

Old 09-04-2011, 09:57 AM   #14
Vinnie
getDare Sweetheart

An ok story,got me to just keek up with it, don't lose me :P
Old 09-04-2011, 12:04 PM   #15
zac
getDare Sweetheart

great addition x
zac is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements