Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 07-18-2015, 09:13 PM   #1
leahjms

Default 19/f- Make me edge

my last thread here was pretty successful, so I'd like to see how far we can get with this one the spanking was amazing, now let's see how long you all can keep me in denial! another one of my major kinks is being teased and denied, i want you all to make me soaking through my panties every day. I don't deserve to cum anymore because I can't stop touching my cunt and making myself cum too much.

rules:
- every comment adds 1 edge to my total (that may not seem like much at first, but I'm sure you all will make sure they add up )
- you must wait until 2 other people have commented until you can comment again; if no one is commenting much, you must wait 6 hours to comment again.
- i am on "no touch" unless I am completing edges. no touching my cunt unless i'm punishing myself, no pleasure for this horny slut.
- i will update how many edges I've completed every day or so (how many total edges i have done, how many edges i have done since my last comment, and how many i have to complete until i am allowed to cum again) along with updates on how I am, just so you all know how much you're punishing me
- dares/assignments to remove edges can be included, but must be within my limits
- if i mess up and go over the edge, i will immediately ruin it, and will confess in a comment, and request that you all send PM punishments to make sure i learn my lesson.

and dont forget to send me pm dares while you're at it. if you have any suggestions for an addition to my PM dare list, just let me know!

limits: anal, family, poop, piss, public, pics/videos
PM Dares

Last edited by leahjms; 07-18-2015 at 09:16 PM.
leahjms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 09:23 PM   #2
fcard123
getDare Sweetheart

I will start it of

Toys: Dildo, Several Butplugs, Household Items, Enema, Boobs!!

20, Male, Bi

Kik: fcard12
Talk to me anytime
fcard123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 09:26 PM   #3
dao_of_penguin

Take your favorite toy on medium (or fuck yourself with it at a medium speed) and then write a post explaining exactly why you need to be denied; be specific about how often you touch/want to touch yourself, and how ashamed you are. When you're done writing, spank yourself on the pussy, 5 times for each edge that you reached.
dao_of_penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 09:27 PM   #4
MRA45

This should be fun Can we add more than 1 edge? I wasn't sure from the rules if so 4 more as well for a total of 5. If not im sure someone else will come along to help get you started.

Kik: Mster_Mike
MRA45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 09:38 PM   #5
leahjms

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao_of_penguin View Post
Take your favorite toy on medium (or fuck yourself with it at a medium speed) and then write a post explaining exactly why you need to be denied; be specific about how often you touch/want to touch yourself, and how ashamed you are. When you're done writing, spank yourself on the pussy, 5 times for each edge that you reached.
Please let me know is this is considered a dare/assignment to take edges off, or just a regular dare. if this is a regular dare, please do not post it in this thread, as that's not what this is far. feel free to pm me separately if this is a suggestion for a dare you'd like me to complete. I will take your comment as one edge for my total, as well as my comment for another edge.
PM Dares
Old 07-18-2015, 09:41 PM   #6
leahjms

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRA45 View Post
This should be fun Can we add more than 1 edge? I wasn't sure from the rules if so 4 more as well for a total of 5. If not im sure someone else will come along to help get you started.
No, each comment is only 1 edge for now. that may change in the future, and I will make that distinction in a future comment if I decide to change the rules. But, thank you for the edge! my reply is another edge for my total. the total right now is 5 edges until I can cum. I have decided to wait until tomorrow night to start completing edges, in order to give enough time for the total to build up, so that I don't catch up too quickly. thanks!
PM Dares
Old 07-18-2015, 10:27 PM   #7
littlebuttslut

I'll add another edge for you
Tools: Butt plugs, dildos (6" & 9"), speculum (opens about 3" in diameter), anal spreader (opens about 5" in diameter, can be used in pussy)
littlebuttslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2015, 12:42 AM   #8
MichaelAtlas

+1 from me

Remember to send her the PM Dare "deny", that adds 5 edges !

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...73#post4041073
MichaelAtlas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2015, 05:45 AM   #9
painbringer
getDare Devil

+1 edge from me.

I only work with Females.
painbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2015, 05:54 AM   #10
Catterpillar

Are you sure you will be able to handle the number of edges ? This can become big quite fast.

Add 1 edge.
Catterpillar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2015, 06:10 AM   #11
MRA45

+1 Edge for me

Kik: Mster_Mike
MRA45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2015, 06:22 AM   #12
Searchingslave510
Account Banned

Hi.

Hope you're enjoying yourself.
Old 07-19-2015, 07:20 AM   #13
Rockwellray0
Distinguished Member

One more edge...
Rockwellray0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2015, 07:31 AM   #14
marylandguy
getDare Succubus

He he enjoy one fromme

live:.cid.af960c28b1fda61b for skype

PM Dares

Likes- share pics of friends, stroking, cum control, tease and denial, edging, messy, cross dressing, line writing, humilation, fb friends, showing face

limits cbt, scat, drinking pee, illegal,

Kik marylandguygetdare
marylandguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2015, 07:51 AM   #15
painbringer
getDare Devil

another edge from me dear.

I only work with Females.
painbringer is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags