Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-30-2011, 04:13 PM   #1
Mephistopheles
and amen I say unto you

Default Power Play

Been having trouble/difficulty/etc with my real-life writing so I figured I would give something like this a try—after all, writing vaguely risque stuff for a TorD site is better than writing nothing at all. This is a fictional first person narrative. The “I” in the story is not me. The specific incidents/events are largely fictional, with an occasional moment or two inspired by real life. The characters are predominantly male and the themes dealt with will predominantly involve masculine friendships and bisexuality. Updates will occur largely in new episodes—I'll try not to leave too many cliffhangers (I know those can be annoying).

Feedback—especially the critical variety—is highly appreciated. Please please please please post or PM thoughts/complaints/critiques/etc.

Power Play: I

I was mostly joking—well, joking-and-secretly-fantasizing, sort of—when I suggested the bet. But Johnny took right to it. It was the first night of the trip. We were all still juniors in high school, although the semester was nearly over and we were damn well ready to be seniors. It was just the three of us in one hotel room with a giant bed.

We had gotten bored with sitting around in our boxers watching terrible late-night television and so instead we sat around in our boxers playing poker. Johnny was tall and lean with a long mess of dirty blond hair. He sat cross-legged in a pair of thin, loose maroon boxers while we played. Every other word out of his mouth was a taunt delivered with a cocky, diabolical smirk. Andrew was shorter but significantly more athletic. He wasn't built or stacked like a body-builder but he had a smooth, distinct six-pack. He was laying flat on his stomach and wearing skin-tight dark gray boxer-briefs. He always wore boxer-briefs. I think he liked the way they clung so tightly to his toned legs.

The problem with playing poker to pass the time was that it always got boring after a few hands—unless you were betting. But nobody ever had enough money—or was willing to risk what they did have—for gambling to really take hold. And so for the first half-hour or so that we played the fluctuating piles of red and green chips were just meaningless little tokens to track who was winning.

Johnny raised again and flashed a quick grin at me.

“You might as well just bend over and take a paddling now, Kyle. It'd save you some time.” Johnny always did that—he always taunted about ordinary things in a vaguely sexual manner.

“Nah, I've got a great hand. You'll be the one getting spanked man. I'd even bet on it” I retorted.

“Let's do it then.”

“What?”

“Let's bet on it.”

“Do you seriously--”

“Yeah. Loser has to bend over and take some swats from the winner.”

I was too surprised to respond at first. The fact that Johnny was half-seriously suggesting this made me both really nervous and really excited—and it made my dick instantly rock hard. I shifted to laying on my stomach in a desperate effort to hide the boner. Andrew stared blankly at Johnny, unsure of what to make of the situation.

“Alright then, Johnny. Loser has to bend over the bed and take five swats.”

“Five? You scared? Make it twenty.”

“Deal!”

The reveal was one of the tensest moments of my life. It was an agonizing mixture of anticipation, fear, and excitement. Half of me wanted to win very badly. The other half was secretly hoping I would lose.

My heart sunk down and my cock jumped up when he showed the full house. Shit. Shit shit shit. I hadn't fully thought about the implications of losing. Johnny grinned widely from ear to ear and made direct eye contact for a few seconds. I got lost for a moment or two looking into those blue eyes—they seemed hungry yet playful.

And then with a sudden leap Johnny dived across the bed, knocking me flat and rolling me over. I was face down in just my green plaid boxers with my face in a down pillow and my nearly-naked friend straddling me from behind. Andrew had collapsed into a fit of laughter and moved to the desk chair so he could observe the action. I couldn't see him very well but I knew he was—at least on some level—enjoying this spectacle.

“Alright then, bitch!. I hope you're ready for this.”

“Yeah...I guess...”

Johnny gave me a playful smack on my left cheek before stepping off and grabbing Andrew's belt from the floor. Goddamn it. I was hoping he would have used his own belt instead of that one. Andrew's was a broad, flat leather belt that was nearly the width of a palm and half of an inch think. It was going to hurt.

That wasn't the biggest surprise though. With one quick motion Johnny yanked my boxers down to my ankles. I was left completely naked laying face down on a hotel bed while one of my best friends sat in a chair and laughed and the other stood over me with a wicked grin and a heavy belt.

I began to shout incomprehensibly about how this wasn't part of the deal and started to rise up from my prone position on the bed but Johnny grabbed me by the hair and forced my face back down.

“We didn't specify whether or not the swats were gonna be bare-assed, so, as the winner, I get to decide. Just shut up and take them like a man.”

And then he started in. The first swat was like a jolt of lightning through my body. The leather cracked as it slammed into my smooth ass and my whole body shot forward. It hurt—but it was also indescribably hot. My butt tingled from the pain while my dick tingled from sheer erotic excitement. The other nineteen swats came in swift succession, each one sending me into a higher degree of painful ecstasy. When it was finished all three of us were laughing and panting to the point of being red in the face. Well, I was red in the butt too...

I quietly slinked off to the shower. Johnny and Andrew were still laughing outside. I sat down and let the hot water run all over me. I was still hard but I wasn't sure if they had noticed. My butt was still stinging and bright red. My hand instinctively slid towards my cock. It took only a minute or so of slow stroking up and down for me to blow the biggest load of my life. I cleaned up and toweled off before taking a long look at myself in the mirror. Two round, smooth, firm butt cheeks were still a bright beaming red—and still sore to the touch. My face was flushed.

I couldn't stop smiling.

Last edited by Mephistopheles; 09-30-2011 at 08:53 PM.
Mephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 07:36 PM   #2
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

Hey,
I really like your writing! I hope I can read more soon. Spanking isn't my thing usually, but I think it's a very cool way to start this story. Rather special, but cool.:3

I noticed one little mistake: "It took only a minute or slow of slow stroking up and down"

You have a nice, descriptive language. Nothing to complain about so far.

Have a nice day!
Love
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 08:55 PM   #3
Mephistopheles
and amen I say unto you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saphir View Post
Hey,
I really like your writing! I hope I can read more soon. Spanking isn't my thing usually, but I think it's a very cool way to start this story. Rather special, but cool.:3

I noticed one little mistake: "It took only a minute or slow of slow stroking up and down"

You have a nice, descriptive language. Nothing to complain about so far.

Have a nice day!
Love
oops! thank you kindly for the note; that has been fixed. and yeah, this isn't quite going to be wholly spanking-centric. you'll see a variety of situations over time. this was just the most naturalistic of the starting scenarios I had in mind.
Mephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 05:49 AM   #4
Siren
getDare Succubus

I like it, it seems interesting; I'll make sure to check back regularly to see when you've added more

ama / discord / likes & limits

not looking to play with anyone

dislikes: granny panties, sloths, tea.

however much you use me baby come on use me more
Siren is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk