Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 07-07-2013, 04:55 PM   #46
tofu

I rolled 'car dare' and had to finger myself through the McDonalds drive through. I was so nervous I went to a McDonalds on the other side of town lol It was fun though.
tofu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 03:09 PM   #47
PartySlut
getDare Devil

3 = Restaurant Dare

6 = Go to the Restaurant Wearing a short skirt, panties and a skimpy top, befor going in put a small vibrator in your pussy. Turn it on and use the panties to hold it in, leave it there until you finish your meal

Punishments: short term denial, hard spanking, multiple forced orgasms, long term buttplugs, deepthroating, cum eating

Limits: messy, long term denial, public, pictures, family, messy

2024 Rules
2024 Sexual Bucket List
My AMA

Kik: Zoewee.green
PartySlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 04:34 AM   #48
Raspberry

I am willing to try to push my limit... but i would be very likely to cheat if i rolled for myself, so could someone roll for me please? (and reroll for car dares as i don't have a car)

Likes: Pain, Humiliation, Bondage, Orgasm Control, Being talked down to, Bladder Control
Limits: Public
Raspberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 04:50 AM   #49
Master.
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raspberry View Post
I am willing to try to push my limit... but i would be very likely to cheat if i rolled for myself, so could someone roll for me please? (and reroll for car dares as i don't have a car)
First roll:6
Roll for two categories

Second roll:2
Car dare
Reroll: 1
Bar Dare

Third roll: 4
Go to the bar wearing a short skirt and skimpy top and no underwear, the first person who hits on you, accept his invitation, go back to their place and have wild sex.

Fourth roll: 3
Restaurant Dare

Fifth roll: 1
Go to the Restaurant wearing a thin white t shirt and either skirt or pants, no bra. And accidentally spill water all over your shirt. (wet t shirt effect).
Master. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 05:02 AM   #50
Raspberry

This will take some courage to build up on... i will start with the restaurant dare as i'm going out with a friend just today... i never even went out without a bra before, i can't promise i will be able to do it, but i will really try *blush*

Likes: Pain, Humiliation, Bondage, Orgasm Control, Being talked down to, Bladder Control
Limits: Public
Raspberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 09:02 PM   #51
Nakedwriter
Account Banned

Rolled 1_3 will post results tomorrow
Nakedwriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 01:36 PM   #52
Tadario

Sandy, just out of curiosity then have you done the dare yourself or would you attempt it ?
Tadario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 02:18 PM   #53
daringmom

Awesome dare! I got a car dare, and have to go to the McDonald's drive-thru bottomless. I'll do that one later on my way home from work. I also decided to voluntarily do one of the bar dares since I am going out to a club with a couple friends later tonight. I rolled a 3, so not too hard. I doubt anybody will return my panties, but we will see.

Meh: Orgasm denial, wedgie, really messy

Limits: family, scat, pics
daringmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 10:01 PM   #54
deliman

first roll - 2 - car dare
second roll -5 - McDonalds drive thru naked and masturbating

ok, just about to leave the house. I'll report back when I finish
Limits - Scat, Needles, Blood, anything that causes injury, ORGASM DENIAL! (have to come at least once a day!)
I do NOT need, want or reply to anyone wanting to be my Master!
deliman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 06:30 AM   #55
deliman

OK, left the house around 11:15 pm. Told my family I was gonna go see a friend for a couple of hours, and I would be home late so don't wait up (if you have seen my Family Dare entry, you know there are 11 people beside me currently in the house for Thanksgiving). I was wearing nothing except my knee length sweater, a pair of leggings and my tennis shoes. The sweater has 12 buttons down the front, and all of them were buttoned. I turned down all of the interior lights. I know that it's hard to see into my car at night when the lights are low. I started driving away from the house, and at each red light that I had to stop at, I undid 1 button on my sweater, starting at the top. I figured this would give me time to get out of my neighborhood before I did the dare.

By the time I got to the sixth button, the sweater was open enough that my tits were completely exposed. I still have "Cumslut" written across my tits from my last dare, so that would add extra humiliation to the dare. My inner thighs were already getting a little slippery thinking about what lay ahead. I had planned ahead and had a towel in the leather seat to keep from riding around in a pool of cunt juice.

It was just after midnight when I undid my last button. The next light, I pulled off the sweater completely and tossed it in the passenger seat. I began edging my already sloppy wet cunt as I began looking for a McDonalds. I was in a part of town I was completely unfamiliar with, so it took me about 10 minutes to find one. It was on the edge of a residential neighborhood, and only the drive thru was open. There was one car ahead of me. I was already fingering my cunt when I pulled up to the speaker and rolled down my window, though I was careful not to let myself go over the edge. I cum VERY easily, so it was all I could do to keep from cumming.

I ordered a small diet coke from the female voice at the speaker (I usually avoid McDonalds like the plague - yuck), and pulled behind the car ahead of me. I saw a cute girl about my age lean out the window to hand the food to them, and felt a little more excited and a little less at the same time. I love exposing myself to ALL sexes and ages, especially if they're good looking, but older men looking at me are what really get me off. The car ahead pulled out, and I pulled up to the window. I spread my legs as wide as possible and began to really plunge two fingers in and out, making loud smacking noises from my drenched cunt as I buzzed down the window.

I handed a dollar out the window as the girl turned toward me. Her eyes got huge and her mouth fell open as she saw and heard me masturbating in front of her. She was REALLY cute, the kind of girl I would have hung out with and maybe tried to get in bed, and I gasped "It's a dare" as I exploded in orgasm in front of this stranger and squirted on the towel in my seat. The world went away as it always does when I cum hard.

When I came down a second later, she was still staring at me, but now with amusement on her face. "Some dare" she said, then she turned and yelled "Hey Chuck, come here!". I was still fingering myself as an older guy who looked to be in his early fifties walked up and literally did a double take at the sight of me. I watched him watching me for a second, furiously pumping two fingers in and out of my sopping cunt, then came again. They were both laughing when I came down, and the girl handed me the drink and said "You'd better go" and looked behind me. I looked in my rear view and saw a car behind me. "Thank you" the guy shouted after me as I drove away.

I pulled out and tried to calm myself and drive normally as I drove away. My cunt was still pulsing and oozing HUGE amounts of grue into my seat, and as I drove down the road I came again without even touching myself! I pulled off the main road into the residential neighborhood behind me, and drove around aimlessly for a few minutes, heart pounding as I slowly began to come down. I pulled up to a stop sign. I was still incredibly horny, and I decided to give myself another dare. At each stop sign I would stop and masturbate either until I came or someone pulled up behind me. I did this as I drove through the neighborhood, but no one was around! I stopped and masturbated to orgasm 3 times without seeing another car, so I decided to head home. At the next stop sign I got out of the car naked and stood in front of my headlights as I put my sweater back on, leaving it unbuttoned. I got back in and drove home, idly playing with myself the whole way. I came 4 more times on the way home.

I got in about 3 am. All of the lights were off in the house, so I just buttoned 2 buttons in the middle of my sweater, leaving my tits and cunt exposed. As I walked toward the stairs, I heard my Mom call out softly from her bedroom "Did you have a good time?"

"Yea Mom, it was great!" I replied. I took off my sweater as I climbed the stairs, and walked naked down the hall towards my bedroom, past the room where my sister and female cousin were sleeping, past the room where my 2 male cousins were sleeping, and finally past the bedroom of my 2 brothers. As instructed in another dare, I left my bedroom door open, lay across my bed, and got myself off 3 more times. I fell asleep with my finger still in my cunt, and woke up a little while ago. Don't know if anyone saw me while I was asleep. I guess I'll find out later. I'm going back to bed now (door closed), abd when I wake up I'll do more dares!
Limits - Scat, Needles, Blood, anything that causes injury, ORGASM DENIAL! (have to come at least once a day!)
I do NOT need, want or reply to anyone wanting to be my Master!

Last edited by deliman; 11-30-2013 at 06:33 AM.
deliman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2013, 06:50 AM   #56
KalaniCat

Ok, this will be my first dare on here.. thought i might as well start with a tough one lol.. i dont have a car so will reroll if i get that one
about to roll the dice.. 3 and a 5
I'm actually a bit relieved for that one lol.. i'll let you know if i manage to go through with it
Old 12-02-2013, 01:54 PM   #57
KalaniCat

Hey, I tried going to a restaurant in skimpy clothes... in the winter :S.. it didn't turn out to be too exciting lol, the mid thirties waitress seemed to just feel sorry for me, I tried my best but its a bit hard to turn a woman in the time it takes to have dinner..
Old 02-21-2015, 02:44 PM   #58
lisabigboobs

I did 1 from all of them

BAR DARES (have a supply of condoms with you)
1 = Go to the bar wearing a short skirt, skimpy top and no underwear. Get on a pool table and play pool for 1 to 2 hours, taking lots of time bent over to take a shot.

CAR DARES
3 = Drive thru MacDonald’s drive thru late at night topless

Restaurant Dares
6 = Go to the Restaurant Wearing a short skirt, panties and a skimpy top, befor going in put a small vibrator in your pussy. Turn it on and use the panties to hold it in, leave it there until you finish your meal

HOME DARES
1 = Open your drapes, move a chair in fron of them, strip naked and sit with legs spread open wide, close your eyes and start masturbating. Keep Masturbating and your eyes closed until you cum 3 times.

RANDOM DARES
3 = Go to the local sex shop where they have peep shows, go into the show and watch, Masturbate while watching. If there are glory holes, and some guy is in the next booth, knock on the wall and place your lips to the hole, if he slides his cock thru, put a condom on it and give him a BJ.
lisabigboobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 11:26 PM   #59
shaaleen
getDare Sweetheart

Default A two and a four

So I rooled a 2 and then a 4 so I dressed in asheer top and a wrap around skit that ties and is easy to remove. Drove to a maceonalds parking lot and removed the skirt. I then drove to the speaker and order a light meal. A fillet o fish and a iced tea. Got to the pay window and the guy there. I thought his eyes would pop out. I paid and drove to the pick up window. Had to wait a couple of minutes for my food. And it seemed that all of he employees had to come say hello to. I shifted to be more comfortable. Spreading my legs a bit to give them a better view. I got my food and drove to the lot. Ate it and drove home. Putting the skirt back on when I had parked in the apartment parking lot

It was fun

Shaaleen

Likes public - masturbation - sex - being dressed up - most other things

limits Pics (no camara) - family - diaper play
shaaleen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 08:21 AM   #60
suanhay
getDare Sweetheart

Ok, I have been meaning to do one of sandy's dares for a while now, and whilst I am awaiting Simi's assistance with a list of tasks, and because this dare was on the first page, I've decided to take this challenge.

Well, I have rolled 4 and 4, so I guess I will be spending some time on my front step a little later. I can't do it right this moment because I tend to get a few of kids walking past here on the way home from school at this time of day, but I will definitely be doing it a little later.

F/30

Not allowed to wear a bra or panties until November 23rd 2022
suanhay is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk