Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-01-2011, 09:40 PM   #1
LovelyAnonymous

Default Truth or Dare Up-North [incest and mxm/fxf warning]

Chapter/Part One

"Come on! Let's go!" Victoria yelled to her brunette cousin who was taking her own sweet time down the beach.

"You take to long." Keith teased his younger cousin before he swooped her up into his arm and running to the end of the dock.

"Keith! Keith put me down immediately!" Rachel squealed. Her cousin grinned down at her and Rachel realized her mistake immediately. "N-No wait I take it ba-"

"Down you go." Keith teased before he dropped his stuttering cousin into the cold lake. Rachel resurfaced a few seconds later, whipping her long hair away from her face.

"You are so getting it now!"

Laughing, the three teens enjoyed each other's company for quite a few hours in the cool water. It wasn't until twenty minutes before dinner that they were called back to the house.

"Keith! Cody is here!" Rachel's aunt yelled to her youngest son. Keith immediately launched himself out of the water, grabbing a towel as her ran.

"That's my towel Keith!" Victoria shouted after the curly haired blonde who ignored her. Rachel shook her head as she pulled herself out of the water.

"Let him use it. His friend can laugh at him when he shows up with a purple and hot-pink towel." Victoria laughed at her cousin, following her out of the water.

"At least now I can use his." Victoria teased, picking up the boy's blue towel and holding it to her nose, breathing deeply. "Rache, your cousin smells so good." Rachel rolled her eyes, scrunching her nose up at the thought.

"I so don't get how you like him, Tori." Victoria shrugged, wrapping the towel tight around her.

"Why? He's hot. And funny. Besides, its not like we're actually related. He's from your mom's side. I'm on your dad's side. Nothing wrong with it." Rachel shook her head, pulling her shorts on over her bikini.

"Whatever you say. Let's go up to the house. Dinner smells really good."

Hoped you liked it so far. The truth-or-dare part comes into play in the next chapter.
LovelyAnonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to LovelyAnonymous for this post:
Old 07-01-2011, 11:22 PM   #2
Nick
Distinguished Member

keep going, good start!

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Dislikes: Piss, Body Writing, messy

Limits:Really public, family, friends, scat, gross, pain.

Impossible: Crossdressing. I own NO girls clothes.

kik: nick.undies
SnapChat: SnapNickR
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 08:33 AM   #3
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

I think it's well-narrated.
I'm looking forward to reading more from you!
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 10:01 PM   #4
EB32

Awesome start. These are my favorite ones, with the incest involved, but it isn't the only aspect. Looking forward to many posts.
EB32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 10:26 PM   #5
LovelyAnonymous

Default Chater/Part Two

Once dinner was over and the dishes washed and put away, the family went their seperate ways. Rachel's mother and sisters went down to the beach with their aunt and uncle. Two of Rachel's older cousins went with some friends to town. Her eldest cousin went out with her boyfriend while Keith and Cody headed down stairs.

"Well I need a shower." Rachel and Victoria said in usion. Unable to hold it in, Rachel giggled. Tori rolled her eyes before the two girls headed to the make-shift apartment they stayed in above the garage.

Having done it hundreds of times before, the girls hopped into the shower together. The process was rather effective. Victoria would wash her hair while Rachel wash her body then while Rachel was washing her hair, Victoria would clean Rachel's body. The problem was, Rachel was excesively ticklish and when Victoria attempted to wash her legs, she squirmed away as a reflex and the two girls toppled out of the shower in a wet, soapy mess.

"S-Sorry." Rachel whispered hoarcely. Tori's face was inches away from her breast and she could barely contain her groan. Tori grinned, standing so quickly her double-d breasts bounced in her own face.

"No problem, Rache." She replied, helping her slippery cousin up. Blushing furiously, Rachel climbed back into the shower and finished washing herself while Tori got dressed.

A few games of L.I.F.E. and Sorry later, Tori and Rachel headed to the large van they stayed in. Rachel's mom and sisters claimed all the bed rooms in the apartment and so, desperate for privacy the two girls moved to the van.

The girls were just getting comfortrable when they heard three rapid knocks on the door. Rachel rolled her eyes knowing who it was immediately. Rushing, Victoria pulled a strapless sundress over her bra and underwear.

"What do they want?" She hissed as Rachel got up to open the door. Keith smirked up at the two girls.

"Truth or Dare anyone?"

Okay I lied. t-or-d, next chapter. Sorry.
Old 07-04-2011, 09:24 PM   #6
EB32

lol it's ok. Like where it's going. looking forward to more!
EB32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 11:01 PM   #7
LovelyAnonymous

Default Chapter/Part Three

Once the doors were locked, shades were drawn, and the four teens were seated on the back seat/bed of the van, Rachel gave her a cousin a suspicious look.

"What do you mean?" Keith rolled his eyes.

"Anything Goes, Truth-or-Dare." He explained.

"Why?"

"Because as entertaining as it was to watch Cody try and finish his last dare we figured it'd be more fun with you two." Keith elaborated. Tori and Rachel sent each other identical confused looks. Finally Tori shrugged and Rachel sighed her defeat.

"Fine. But nothing super discusting or I'll kick you in the balls so hard you'll never have a chance to even try for kids." Rachel threatened. Both boys quickly nodded while Tori giggled. Knowing Rachel it was an empty threat.

"Well because you brought it up Keith, why don't you start?" Tori asked. Keith grinned.

"Alright then, Tori, truth or dare?" Tori thought seriously. Finally deciding she didn't want to risk anything this early in the game she chose truth. "What is your cup size?" Keith replied instantly. Tori grinned.

"Easy. 36 Double-D." Both boys gaped but Rachel simply nodded knowingly. Tori's grin widened. "Now. My turn. Rache, truth or dare?" Rachel blushed instantly. Thinking truth could be dangerous with her cousin around, Rachel chose dare. Tori wouldn't make her do anything too bad. Would she?

"Strip." Rachel gaped.

"What?" Tori smirked, loving how read Rachel's face turned.

"Strip. All the way."

Slowly, Rachel pulled her tight, teal tank-top over her head, her breasts bouncing from their release. Then in one quick motion she pulled off her micro-shorts and underwear as well. Keith literaly groaned at the sight while Cody eyed her hardening nipples hungrily.

"Cody. Truth or Dare?" Rachel asked quickly in a vain attempt to advert attention from herself.

"Truth." Cody replied absentmindedly.

"Erm..." Rachel racked her brain for a question, snapping her fingers when she thought of one. "What is your sexuality?"
Old 07-09-2011, 06:31 AM   #8
Abmp

Is this thread dead?
Abmp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 01:30 PM   #9
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abmp View Post
Is this thread dead?
Dude! It's only been 5 days since they last posted! Give it a rest and be patient! Rome wasn't built in a day!
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 10:42 PM   #10
LovelyAnonymous

Default Chapter/Part Four

Sorry for the wait! :3

"Well bisexual." Cody answered after a few moments. Victoria and Rachel looked at each other. This could be fun.

"Now. Keith. Truth or dare?" Cody asked his friend. Keith shrugged.

"Dare."

"Strip to your boxers." Keith rolled his eyes before shrugging off his t-shirt. The three other teens couldn't help but admire the boy's tan, toned abs.

"Alright Tori. Truth or dare?" Keith asked, hiding the fact that his pride sky-rocketed as the attractive blonde oogled his bare chest.

"Dare." she replied instantly. Keith let a slow, sly grin slide on to his face.

"Make out with Rachel." Tori laughed at the dare before turning to the nude brunette confidently. The girls started with a slow kiss. Victoria had her hands knotted in Rachel's curly locks, whereas Rachel's cold, slim hands had wrapped around her back. When Rachel squeezed Victoria's ass, the older girl bit Rachel's lip. Rachel moaned which gave Tori easy access to her warm mouth. Kissing the girl feircely, Tori removed her hands from the brunette curls in order to play with the taunt breasts pushed against her. This went on for a least a minute, the girls taking breaths as they sucked their partner's neck. They finished at Keith hoarce "stop" and Tori turned her mischevious grin to the boys.

"Now Cody. You're friend here," Tori started patting Keith's shoulder. "Looks like he needs some help. So the question is, Truth or dare." Cody, who wasn't the brightest of boys to begin with, was utterly confused at the blonde girl's words.

"Dare I guess but what does-"

"Give Keith a blow job."
Old 07-14-2011, 06:19 AM   #11
Abmp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memories for Life View Post
Dude! It's only been 5 days since they last posted! Give it a rest and be patient! Rome wasn't built in a day!
Yeah I know but they usually posted once every 2 days and some threads die very fast soo yeah sorry but I don't have much patience...I will now wait...or try to
Abmp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 10:12 PM   #12
LovelyAnonymous

Exclamation

I'm sorry about keeping you waiting with the chapters. My cousin came to town and I was visiting with her. The story will be continued however. Don't worry about that.

Last edited by LovelyAnonymous; 07-16-2011 at 10:44 PM.
Old 07-16-2011, 10:25 PM   #13
shogan977

love the story hope ya keep it up
could end up being really popular but try to slow down a bit and explain exactly whats goin on how cody leaqrn he was bi ect ect but not to slow and keep it fun
shogan977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 11:02 PM   #14
LovelyAnonymous

Quote:
Originally Posted by shogan977 View Post
love the story hope ya keep it up
could end up being really popular but try to slow down a bit and explain exactly whats goin on how cody leaqrn he was bi ect ect but not to slow and keep it fun
I'm glad you like it and I am planning to keep it up. :] Thanks for the tips also, I've been battling with my self over it a bit. I thought the begining seemed too drawn out and yet when they stared t-or-d it started moving too fast. Hopefully I can even things out as the story progresses.
Old 07-16-2011, 11:39 PM   #15
shogan977

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelyAnonymous View Post
I'm glad you like it and I am planning to keep it up. :] Thanks for the tips also, I've been battling with my self over it a bit. I thought the begining seemed too drawn out and yet when they stared t-or-d it started moving too fast. Hopefully I can even things out as the story progresses.
just pm if u need any help writing or any ideas im on atleast once a day round this time
shogan977 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cousins, fxf, mxm, truth-or-dare