Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-27-2014, 04:49 AM   #1
Core2014

Default Overcoming Limits! 18/m

Hi!

I'm looking for dares/tasks/punishments involving my dislikes, such as public, semi public, anal, extreme pain, long dares, humiliation, new types of dares etc, and anything else you can think of! I'm willing to try something new!

You can either post a dare on the thread, if you request proof I will write a report and pm it to you. Or you can link me to some dares such as dice dares, I will try accomplish all dares and let everyone know how it went!

All dares will be appreciated! Thanks!

Likes (Will do) - Writing essays for your enjoyment, typing punishments, long complicated dares, extreme humiliation, feminization, femdom, female feet,

Dislikes (Will do as punishments) - Anal, Extreme pain, semi public, public,

Limits (Won't do) - Friends, family, social suicide
Core2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2014, 09:06 AM   #2
fiume

first remove all the hair from the neck down, then find two pieces of string, of course all of this you must do naked, find a dildo, cucumber or something else with which you'll fuck your asshole better that it is not a small onem something that you're gonna blindfold your self and something that you'll gag your self one marker one bag. then get dressed and go for a walk, find a place that has people but they can not see you like the park or something similar. remove all clothing take a dildo and start to fuck in the ass very quickly and you can use a lubricant if you want. come to the edge 5 times, put all the clothes in the bag and hid it somewhere bring the contents of the bag with him, Clothes stays right where you hide it, find a place where you can tie yourself to a tree, first fuck you in the ass a little to get excited, then on the back write fuck me put a dildo in your ass tie your legs together put the gag in your mouth, do a doggy style tie your your eyes, and hands around the tree, dildo must stay inside all the time, you must stay in that position for at least 30 min. if someone finds you and fuck you and it's just a bonus untie after 30 minutes, go back to the clothes come to the edge three times and then cum while fucking in the ass get dressed and you can go home, I want detailed reports of how it went
Likes: anal, anal stretching, oral, humiliation, teasing, cumming, orgasm denial, orgasm control, edging, mild pain, forced masturbation, denial, self bondage, mild x dressing, punishments, cum eating, shaving trying new things
Soft limitsain, pee (if not in shower), pee control
Strong limits: illegal, family, friends, people finding out, public (visible), poop, perminient, severe pain,blood,

kik fiumesissy
36/m/curious

my toys http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=9821
fiume is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
daring, dislikes, eighteen, limits, risky