Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Old 02-04-2024, 07:37 PM   #1
submissivematt94

Male 29/male/sub seeks 21+/any sex/dom in any place

29/male/sub seeks 21+/any sex/dom in any place

Hello All,

It has been quite some time since my last post here however I find myself back again seeking a dominant individual. I am male and 29 years old currently living in the United States. Kink and BDSM has been a part of my life since around the time I turned 18. It has always been something I really enjoy and I am hopeful to get back into the swing of things again shortly!

I am currently looking for a dominant to be a part of my life. While not opposed to something long term and serious, I'm mainly looking for something online and casual for starters. I want to have fun with my dominant and get to know them as a person as well! I have a Webcam and greatly enjoy doing video sessions once a mutual trust between dominant and sub has been established. While your gender does not matter to me, the main thing I am looking for in a dominant is someone who I can trust, who understands and accepts what I am looking for, and
someone I can enjoy having fun with.

As for my interests and kinks, I am pretty open to trying most things at least once. I particularly enjoy bondage, CBT, anal play, light to moderate pain, and role playing. I absolutely will not do anything in public, involving friends or family, or anything that could cause permanent bodily harm.

If this sounds like something that could be of interest to you, please send me a message. Hope to hear from you soon!
submissivematt94 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to submissivematt94 for this post:
Old 03-16-2024, 05:59 PM   #2
submissivematt94

Just wanted to update this post as I'm unfortunately back to looking again. I had thought I found the right fit but things just did not work out.
submissivematt94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2024, 09:16 PM   #3
Alexrob12

Describe yourself and your contact methods (e.g. Skype?)

Like: Edging, body writing, cum play, dirty talk, light CBT, light bdsm, denial/edging, weekly (daily)tasks

Reserved for punishments: ass play (no toys), cum eating, trim/shave

No face. No ass to mouth. No window dares, public.

Skype - live:alexanderroberto1234
Alexrob12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk