Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-05-2024, 01:34 AM   #1
Bdsmwhore

Default 23F Help master Humiliate/Abuse me

I'm looking for more ideas for my master to humiliate me with. Tomorrow he's going to stuff my pussy with one of his pocket pussy and fuck me like that and I'm not allowed to cum or complain like his fuck doll I am. He enjoys doing extended bondage to me and stuffing/stretching my holes as well as in flicking alot of pain until I'm crying/or passed out. He has also recently started making me go downstairs with our roommates plugged with a dildo and vibe stuffed in my cunt he can control with nipple clamps on and I must not make it obvious of what is going on. He is looking for more ways to humiliate/use me like that. He is open to all suggestions and if he likes your I'll send you pics/videos of the aftermath and what he did to me. I also will be posting when he makes this stupid whore go live online for everyone for free.
Toys:200 ft rope, paddle, tail plug, large butt plug, 8 different types of vibratos, ring gag, nipple clamps, hot sauce, 9.5 inch didlo, dribbler gag, 4 different types of nipple clamps, inflatable dildo, inflatable butt plug, hand cuffs, precision vibrator, wand vibe, 10 different paddles, 5 whips, pinwheel, blindfold, bullet vibe, 6 electric shock clamps, electric shock buttplug, metal handcuffs, wireless vibe,
Will buy suggestions
Bdsmwhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2024, 02:16 AM   #2
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

What about having your master deepthroat you until you're gagging and spitting and crying, with trails of makeup running down your cheecks, then go downstairs with your roommates like that...
If they ask, just tell them you're having a bad day

Also, for your fuck with pocket pussy, fake an orgasm for him

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

(You may send me a PM, if you wish so. I may not read and/or answer, tho)
CombedThunderclap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2024, 11:03 AM   #3
redcamel
getDare Addict

Being remote controlled while in public is a skill that you should learn and improve. So kneel in front of your Master, and humbly beg him to allow you to be trained to completely hide orgasms.

You'll have a week to train by yourself, naked in front of a mirror, standing with the remote vibe controlled by you. It's up to you how much training you'll do, but remember that your goal is to learn to cum without making any sound, any noise, any body wriggling, with your eyes opened and staring at your image in the mirror, and you have a week to master it.

After a week your Master will examine your level of control, but this time it will be him to play with the toy in your pussy. If you don't pass the examination you'll be punished being brought in public with the toy inserted and being made to orgasm several times, and start again with the same training, otherwise you'll go to the following step of training. The following steps of training will repeat the same procedure of the first step, but, instead of standing:

1) sitting on a chair with spreaded legs
2) sitting on a chair with crossed legs
3) kneeling with closed legs
4) kneeling with spreaded legs
5) squatting
6) other poses that your Master could consider useful or simply amusing

You'll video record all the training sessions, taking them from behind you, so that both the back of your body, and the front, reflected in the mirror, will be visible at the same time. You can see them during the training, as a help to improve, then you'll give them to your Master, who will see and share them as he wants.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2024, 03:14 PM   #4
Bdsmwhore

Should I go ahead and tie myself up for master with the pocket pussy in me until he's ready to use this whore. I could be tied for 20 mins to a few hours? Possibly tie my legs spread apart have my electric plug in and the box beside me. Nipple clamps on with my ring gag on with a timer lock set for idk how long possibly another pocket pussy in the ring woth my hands handcuffed above my head.
Toys:200 ft rope, paddle, tail plug, large butt plug, 8 different types of vibratos, ring gag, nipple clamps, hot sauce, 9.5 inch didlo, dribbler gag, 4 different types of nipple clamps, inflatable dildo, inflatable butt plug, hand cuffs, precision vibrator, wand vibe, 10 different paddles, 5 whips, pinwheel, blindfold, bullet vibe, 6 electric shock clamps, electric shock buttplug, metal handcuffs, wireless vibe,
Will buy suggestions
Old 03-05-2024, 06:17 PM   #5
Bdsmwhore

Master said I am required to send the photo of my stuffed with his toys and gaped to anyone who ask plus a special bonus. Kik is

bdsmwhore6969666
Will buy suggestions
Old 03-06-2024, 05:47 AM   #6
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

Put hot sauce on your nipples and place your nipple clamps on them. Wiggle/slam against the table in order to pull them off. Then reapply the hotsauce and repeat the procedure with your next set of nipple clamps until you have done this with all of them. After that put on your shock-clamps and socialized with your roommates for about thirty minutes.

If you dare, do at the same time, the same thing to your pussy...

Enjoy!
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2024, 11:30 AM   #7
Bdsmwhore

https://exposedpassion.com/post.php?...9ab7df1fe9.jpg
Will buy suggestions
Old 03-31-2024, 08:08 PM   #8
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Hahaha. Showing off all that flesh! Take off that lingerie. Get all naked. Don’t hide that flesh!
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk