Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-17-2014, 09:01 AM   #1
SissySlave93

Default Miss A's Training

Hi, this is the first time I've ever written a story like this. I thought I'd post what I've written so far, and then if people like it, I will continue it. I should say that the story will include (but doesn't as of the first post) the following elements: Feminization, Dom/Sub, Bondage/BDSM and Forced Bi. There will probably be more kinks added down the line but those are ones that will definitely be featured. I would really appreciate feedback too, I know my writing may not be the greatest, but hopefully you will enjoy regardless!

I nervously stared at the clock. Half past six. My heart was pounding and my stomach felt like it was going to jump up through my throat with nerves. I knew any second now there would be a knock at the door. 5 days ago I had posted an ad on Craigslist advertising myself in the T for F section as a wannabe sissy looking to be trained. With it, I had posted a faceless picture of my slim, shaven 5’7” body and my small 3” flaccid cock. I hadn’t really expected to get a response, as that section of the website was empty, but just the feeling of having a picture of me ‘out there’ was somewhat of a turn on. To my surprise I did get a few messages within hours of posting. However, they all seemed to be from men trying their chances at fucking my somewhat girly body. I was curious to try cock at some point, but I consider myself to be straight, and wanted to be guided by a dominant female who would maybe lead me on to the path of forced bi. I awoke the next morning to 1 new message in my inbox. Before opening it, I saw the name and my heart skipped a beat. Miss A. I was excited and quickly opened the message.

“Hello dear. I read your little ad on Craigslist, and I must say, I was VERY interested in what I saw. My normal clients are men who just want to feel a little emasculated, but you want to take it much further, and that is an exciting prospect for me. I think me and you could be exactly what we both need. If you are interested, get back to me as soon as is convenient for you, and I will tell you a little more about myself.

Miss A.”

I couldn’t believe my luck! This woman sounded perfect! I responded immediately with my interest and sat there for what felt like an eternity waiting for a reply. About 10 minutes after my reply, she got back to me expressing her gratitude for replying as quickly as I did, as well as some information about herself. She said she was 24 (6 years older than me), and had been in the dominatrix scene since she was 19. She was very successful with many repeat clients and even had her own dungeon in an undisclosed location. Needless to say, I was incredibly excited and quickly got back to her with some details about myself, my recent unemployment after the company I worked for went under, and how I would probably be moving back home with my parents soon due to lack of funds. I’m not sure why I told her this, but she felt like someone I could easily open up with. She got back to me with her sympathies and even made a remark saying that if I was a good “girl” I could live with her full time! I knew this was a joke, but the mere thought of it turned me one immediately. She asked when would be a good time for us to meet and if my flat was a suitable location. I really should have met with her in a public space, but she seemed to have some sort of spell on me that dulled my common sense and I suggested she come over in a few days. She agreed and I sent her my address. The last email from her was very brief and has stayed in my head constantly ever since.

“See you soon, my little toy.”

23/Sissy/UK

PM me 'FILTHY' and I'll spend 10 minutes cleaning the nearest toilet with my tongue.

Toys: Lovense Hush Buttplug, Inflatable Plug, 5" Jelly plug. Realistic dildo, squirting dildo. Collar & leash set, ring gag & bone gag/collar set. Ankle & Wrist cuffs. Nipple clamps.

KiK: SSY1993
SissySlave93 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to SissySlave93 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk