Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-26-2011, 11:21 AM   #1
eeric

Default How I discovered my submissive side

One day my Mom decided that I needed to learn how to take care of clothes and she insisted that nice fine girl tights would be appropriate to do so. I had to undress fully and wear nothing than those tights the whole day. Not only was I humiliated in front of my mom… NO… also my sister (two years older than me) saw the whole thing.
Mom didn’t really make a big thing out of it… but my sister… that’s a different story.

The whole day my sister made comments like “what beautiful legs my SISTER has”, or “shouldn’t you wear a dress?” For the next few weeks nothing was said or done to me and I was hopping (maybe not ) that the whole incident was forgotten. But I was wrong…. Boy was I wrong.

A few weeks later my sister had a few of her friends over to watch TV, and out of the blue Lisa (my sister’s friend) said… “So, Eric… Eric, I heard you like to wear girl’s pantyhose? Is that true?” I was speechless…. NO… NO… I almost cried and to prove them wrong I undid my pants, so the girls could see for them self that I didn’t wear them. That proved deadly… like on cue the girls jumped up from the sofa and attacked me. Lisa yanked my pants off and my sister shouted… “That’s his favorite kind… look Eric… the ones you REALLY like…. Nice soft white pantyhose with lacy flower pattern… real girly” she giggled.

While the other girl (I forgot her name) sat on top of my shoulders… Lisa and my sister worked on my lower body undoing my underwear and socks. Next came the soft pantyhose… and needless to say… I became very excited. “Oh look… ERICA does like pantyhose… how cute” Lisa giggled. Now the humiliation kicked in and I dried to get those girls of me… SLAP… SLAP… Lisa hit me in the face so hard…. “Little girls don’t behave like this” now my sister insisted. “Now, ERICA, you don’t have to cry or maybe little BABY GIRL needs a diaper” Now all three girls started to laugh real hard….

“Great Idea” Lisa screamed for laughing “Let’s put her into diapers” Thanks god there was no diaper in the house… but that didn’t stop the girls. My sister brought a thick towel that what I learned would be my diaper. Lisa told me to lie down on the table so she could CHANGE me… I refused and SLAP…SLAP… again a big pain.
“Always do as I tell you…SLAP… understood?” Lisa said. All right… I understood….

Lisa placed the towel between my legs over the pantyhose… than some thicker red tights were put on me to cover up that bulge I had. For the next hour or so I had to sit with the girls on the sofa and watch a TV show with them… I was not allowed to move nor say anything. After an hour or so one of the girls suggested going to the mall. All the sudden I got very nervous. “No way…” I screamed. “No way, I’m going like this to the mall. “You’re right, you can’t go like that with us,” Lisa said.
Relieved, I was ready to undo my pantyhose, when Lisa came to me… SLAP… SLAP… “Who told you to take them off, never… ever do something without MY permission… UNDERSTOOD?” Lisa shouted.

My sister handed me a pair of my sweat pants. ”Here put them on”, she said. I felt a little bit better now, knowing that I will cover those tights and that ugly and bulky diaper. Little did I know that BULKY was the key… My pants did not fit over my diaper…. Couldn’t get them past my thighs. So… with a big grin in Lisa’s face she handed me a skirt (one of hers I learned later)… “Go ahead… THAT will do for now” I knew better, than to argue with her and I put the skirt on me… needless to say, way to short…. Everyone who looked could see what I was wearing. My sister gave me some shoes to put on…. But they did not fit me…. Just a bit to small.

So Lisa suggested we should stop at the mall and get some shoes for me. Again I protested, but to no good… all I got was SLAP… SLAP…

The walk to the car went by very easy… I don’t think anyone did see me. The drive to the mall went without any incidents, all I remembered that I was scared and cried the whole time. My sister comforted me that it will be o.k. and even offered me something to drink. “Don’t embarrass us, Erica” Lisa hissed at me, “and finish your drink, if you want to be a GIRL like us do as I tell you”. We went into the mall and strolled around for what seemed like forever until we finally stopped in front of a shoe store. We entered the shoe store after we spent a while hanging around outside and checking in the window what shoes would be good for me. I figured out that the girls wanted to make sure that there were enough other girls and women in the store.

Shortly after browsing around and looking at some shoes, a sales lady (early twenties I guess) approached us. “ ERICA would like some shoes to go with his red tights”, Lisa giggled. “Ohhh… how cute” the sales lady said very loud, so every other girl in the store turned to see me. “Yes… those sneakers you are wearing do not look good with your tights”, the sales lady said to me. “Just wait a minute… I’ll be right back”, she said and disappeared into the back room. SLAP… out of no reason Lisa hit my face hard.

“You are going to like everything the nice sales lady show’s you and you are to address her properly with Miss Raven (her name on her name tag)… UNDERSTOOD?” Lisa said with a sharp ton. The lady came back with three boxes and kneeled down in front of me. She opened the first box and produced a pair of black pumps with an inch of heel.
“How do you like these pair of shoes” she asked me with a big grin in her face. “ Don’t they will look nice with your tights?” and her grin got even bigger. “Yes… yes… Miss Raven… they… do… look… very… nice….”, I stuttered. “Oh no…” Miss Raven said now to me… “I didn’t realize that that young lady is not ready for heels… she still wears her diapers”, she almost shouted. Miss Raven went to the back room and came back with another box. This time she produced a pair of white pumps with an ankle strap and a big red bow on the front. Now Lisa and my sister shouted, “We love them…. ERICA… walk up and down in them… they’re soooo cute” I don’t remember what was more embarrassing… me walking up and down in the shoe store… or knowing that I got the biggest hard on in my diapers. We did end up buying the white shoes and I was instructed to keep them on, just to get used to them.

Because I behaved so well, Lisa invited me for another drink. Little did I know that this was a set up and I drank the whole bottle of coke at once. After walking the mall (what seemed like forever) I got a funny, very familiar feeling in my stomach… OH MY GOD… “I have to go to the bathroom”, I started to cry in fear. And before I could react… I just let it go… Here in the middle of the mall… I could feel the pee inside my Pantyhose and Diapers… I was sooo humiliated and yet sooo exited… I didn’t understand what just happened to me. It took a while before the girls realized what just happened. “Oh, look girls, SHE did it, ERICA peed in her diapers”, my sister was the first to notice. “Now you’ve done it”, Lisa shouted at me. “You ARE a baby…. Just can’t take you anywhere, ERICA” SLAP… SLAP… again Lisa hit my face.

“You are a little Baby Girl… say it!”, she instructed me. “I am a little Baby Girl, Lisa”, I said. Slap… again. “I am your MOMMY LISA from now on… now say it again” “I am a little Baby Girl, Mommy Lisa” “And… what does my little girl want from me?” Lisa said with a approving smile. “ Mommy Lisa… I am so sorry that I wet myself… Can I please have some fresh diapers?” I said in tears, worried that Lisa is going to hit me again. “What do you think, Ladies?” Lisa asked the other girls. “Now we need to leave and get some fresh diapers”, all the girls chanted. I was just in tears… my excitement was gone by now… just plain humiliation and fear.

We went to the car as quick as possible and left the mall. I was very relieved, thinking that we were going home. Again it wasn’t to be. We stopped at the next Walgreens store. We stepped into the store, just couldn’t believe how difficult it was to walk with soaked diapers between my legs. Now the girls made sure I got real humiliated. Not only did they ask the sales lady (forties I would say), where the diaper section was. Lisa told the lady, that I was a very bad boy. The Lady asked me what I did. I was ready to answer her, was getting afraid Lisa would slap me again.

“We caught Eric playing with his sister’s white tights and he was trying on her nice Sunday dress”, Lisa lied. “And he was making a mess in my beautiful tights. I always suspected him playing with my pantyhose”, now my sister lied. “Than he was begging us to help him dress in his sister’s dress and he wants to be a BABY GIRL”, Lisa continued. “We were worried that he is going to hurt us, after all he is a boy, so we decided to help him. He also wanted us to call him ERICA from now on.” “So ERICA”, the sales lady interrupted, “so what brings you to see me”. “After we put him into the tights, ERICA started to get real nasty with us; he said that we better do what he wants us to do or else”, Lisa lied, we were real scared of him. “ERICA wanted to feel some diapers between his legs…” “Since we didn’t have any, we just improvised and took some towels to fold into diapers.” Now I started to cry… there was no more excitement… just pure humiliation… Just imagine… a boy dressed in red tights, white girl shoes, short black skirt and pink sweater… just imagine… and that’s not enough… a full, wet diaper showing under his tights… pure HUMILIATION “Oh… look at her now”, the sales lady said. “Not so tough anymore, young lady”, She said loud enough for everyone to hear.

“Does BABY ERICA need some fresh diapers?” The sales lady said now real loud, she obviously was enjoying herself. The three girls and the sales lady walked me all the way through the store to the diaper section and of course to my humiliation there were more ladies. Now I became the center of attention… “Aren’t you lucky ERICA, having such a wonderful sister to help you becoming her BABY SISTER”, the lady said I was crying real hard… but that wasn’t the only thing I did (or was) hard. The more humiliations I got, the more excited I got again. Just can’t explain why. Not only did Lisa look at different packages of diapers… she also opened every one and was holding them against me, to see how they would look on me. “Oh my gosh, one of the ladies said, oh look SHE is real wet. SHE really does like to pee in HER diaper… how cute”. Also Lisa and my sister were disgusting what diapers I should wear, they invited the other ladies to their conversation. After what seemed like forever… Lisa decided on some especially made for girls (I don’t recall the brand). “Come on ERICA, ask the sales lady if you can change in here because your diapers are so full and they are uncomfortable to wear.”

“What about my pantyhose”, I shouted out of the blue, “they are soaked too.” “What about them?” Lisa smiled. “I need some new ones,” I said… still don’t know why… maybe just to get the attention away from the diapers. “Well, let’s see what they have for our little girl”, Lisa said. Now she was really enjoying her roll. A pair of pink tights with red little harts was chosen for me. Needless to say, I had no word in that decision.

Since that day I got addicted to pantyhose and there are not many days I am not wearing a pair. We must have spent at least a half hour in the store and my diaper started to get real stinky. When we got home, I was freed from my messy clothes. My sister and Lisa told me to take a good bath and that it was time to get ready for bed. After the bath, I was put into “real” diapers and the new pair of pantyhose, real soft silky smooth pantyhose.

OH MY GOD…. INSTANTLY HOOKED ON PANTYHOSE FOR LIFE

I got sooo hard… but a string was tight around my waist to keep the pantyhose in place… so I couldn’t touch myself. Lisa and my sister put me to bed with nothing but the new pair of pantyhose and the diapers on me. It was just impossible to fall asleep that night… way to much to think about… and I was so damn hard… and I couldn’t play.
I finally turned on my stomach to fall asleep… but than my hips started moving… WOW… what a feeling… rubbing up and down on the soft sheet with the soft nylon and those tender diapers… Less than a minute and I exploded into my fresh diapers… over and over and over… my first orgasm…

That was my first day into a new adventure that changed me completely.
eeric is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to eeric for this post:
Old 10-28-2011, 04:12 AM   #2
fred&ted
Distinguished Member

Something tells me this isn't true

Dislike:Spankings, Nipple torture, Pain, Cum Eating and Semi Public

Limits:Family, Friends, Public, Messy and Photo's/Videos.

I want to push my limits.

GetDare Survivor! REBOOT!
fred&ted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 09:27 AM   #3
nellybell
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

While I'm at school while doing this, I don't exactly have the time to read all of this. From what I did read though, this sounds a lot like a story and not for this section. OP if I'm wrong, send me a pm, otherwise, this is going in the story section.

There was a nelly,
a very smelly enchanted nelly
sweet as vegemite could be
ahaha just kidding, but still loved just the same <3
nellybell is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk