Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-27-2017, 03:52 AM   #1
clittyclaire

Unhappy embarrassed to post this but here I go

I keep having these urges in which i feel disgusting all i want to do is rub my clit and be ganged up on when im in the house alone i like to rub up against things and put music on and give myself strip teases in which i edge myself i also us an electric razor sometimes and a vibrator and ive even shoved sharpies in my pussy. I dont know whats wrong with me but I love it I love feeling guilty so please talk to me humilate me ask me embarrasing questions tell me exactly what i need to do just make me feel good please
clittyclaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 04:32 AM   #2
Camaster19
Account Banned

Poor little pussy needs some attention this morning. In order to pet your pussy this morning, you need to do something embarrassing as well and I like the idea of those sharpies. Get comfortable laying on your back, legs spread wide so everyone can watch. How many do you have? Before you can rub your clit, slide a sharpie in your pussy, then another and another. Now your can start rubbing your clit. Haven't cum yet? Then slide in another sharpie. As long as you keep building, add a sharpie until you cum Let me know how many you were able to slide in
Camaster19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 05:18 AM   #3
clittyclaire

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaster19 View Post
Poor little pussy needs some attention this morning. In order to pet your pussy this morning, you need to do something embarrassing as well and I like the idea of those sharpies. Get comfortable laying on your back, legs spread wide so everyone can watch. How many do you have? Before you can rub your clit, slide a sharpie in your pussy, then another and another. Now your can start rubbing your clit. Haven't cum yet? Then slide in another sharpie. As long as you keep building, add a sharpie until you cum Let me know how many you were able to slide in
thank you so much my pussy is so greatful and loves it it needs more though please it need its
clittyclaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 06:53 AM   #4
LucyB
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by clittyclaire View Post
I keep having these urges in which i feel disgusting all i want to do is rub my clit and be ganged up on when im in the house alone i like to rub up against things and put music on and give myself strip teases in which i edge myself i also us an electric razor sometimes and a vibrator and ive even shoved sharpies in my pussy. I dont know whats wrong with me but I love it I love feeling guilty so please talk to me humilate me ask me embarrasing questions tell me exactly what i need to do just make me feel good please
Bring yourself to the edge of an orgasm no less than 20 times using 20 different things in your home, no hands! You must be completely naked every time you edge. I would like a report of what you used each time. If it's good I will let you cum.

Anything to do with my clit, Self Tickle Torture, Nipple play, Any type of bondage.

DISLIKES/PUNISHMENTS:
Pictures (I have to trust you to send them), Spanking, Short Term Denial, Hurting My Nipples, Ice, Short Term Pee Holding

LIMITS:
-Anal, Permanent/Semi-Permanent, Long Term Denial, Family, Face, Fully Public, Pee/Poop, Extreme Pain.
LucyB is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
edged, embarrased, guilty, urgent, viberator