Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-06-2022, 06:23 PM   #2
sillyhippy

Warning; contains some sissification.

I'd gotten busy with general life so hadn't had much chance to explore the kink itch until I got a reminder when ran into a more open person and that set me off going again.

Previously I'd ordered a cage that I was still trying to get to sit right, I kept popping out the sides and having issues trying to get it on.

I added a sissy outfit to my collection, as my imaginary dom would have wanted and thought I should try again, this time all dressed up. After a fair bit of experimenting I did manage. For other subs a bunch of ice cubes to cool down your cock or cumming and then getting it on whilst soft can help. I also found not using the spacer helped but made it a bit tight. Maybe going for a less flexible one would also help.

Outfit wise, I decided to go slutty sissy classic; mini skirt, wrap top and some knee high socks. Getting into chastity certainly helped the slutty sissy look. I decided then my challenge with within that week I'd have to make another person cum and I wasn't allowed to cum myself until it was done.

I've been out of the game for a good while, so I didn't have any easy ways like local fuck buddies, so would have to instead put myself out there. Dressed up, I got myself a few badly taken pictures and started messaging.

I'd set myself a punishment if within that week I'd not made another person cum I'd be doing a enema dare that I really didn't want to do.

After a few days of popping around different places and messaging different people, I ended up talking to someone here and we worked though some of her kinks and got a role play going. Maybe anticlimax from a story point of view, though such can be the power of words, I finished the making someone else cum within the week challenge and decided to
get back on with life for a bit.

I realized I should have added in person to my task. Guess that's the one for next time!

Advertisements
Kink Talk