Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

View Poll Results: Do you want more exercises like those?
Yes 168 93.33%
No 12 6.67%
Voters: 180. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-24-2010, 10:56 PM   #1
AmandaCurrent

Send a message via MSN to AmandaCurrent
Cool Exercises!

During this exercise the slave should be free from clothing on the lower part of the body, although it can be performed with a thin pair of panties.

Place a dildo or something similar on the floor so that it reaches between 30 and 40 centimeters above the floor. In the starting position, the slave is to stand with her feet shoulder-wide apart, slightly turned away from her body. The hands should be placed behind the head, but could be placed on the thighs for better control of the motion. With her back slightly arched, using only her thigh muscles she is to bring herself down until she touches the tip of the dildo with her cunt and then raise herself, returning to the starting position from which the motion could be repeated again. If the dildo would fall during the exercise it is to be placed correctly before returning to the starting position, this time with the feet spread another 20 centimeter apart (Moving the feet further apart will cause more tension on the buttocks (gluteus maximus), which is more exhausting).

The exercise should be performed 3 times after each other with a minutes rest between the sets, each set should consist of between 10 to 30 repetitions. It is important that the knee bend in a natural motion, forming a straight line from the hip, though the knee and down to the foot. The bodyweight on it's own is enough for this to be a challenging exercise for most slaves and should cause some sore muscles in the beginning. When the slave is fit enough so that this exercise can be performed without problems a possible extension is to let the slave hold the lowered position for a few seconds before returning to the starting position.
Old 12-25-2010, 12:10 AM   #2
Idea

Keep them coming this is really good
Idea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 04:01 AM   #3
Wolf_78

To make this more challenging, perhaps the slave could be wearing a butt plug and nipple clamps. The discomfort from the plug and clamps should be enough to disrupt the slaves concentration.
Wolf_78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 04:11 AM   #4
j2o_orange2
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to j2o_orange2

Im going to adapt this for myself, however how far down are you supposed to go on the dildo?

Im very open to questions and random messages so feel free to PM me.

"We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard" JFK 1962
j2o_orange2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 07:15 PM   #5
Intumesce

Send a message via MSN to Intumesce

This is good stuff, I'm curious what else you have up your sleeve .
Old 12-26-2010, 12:56 AM   #6
kms003
getDare Sweetheart

keep coming pls... these are really good!
kms003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 01:48 PM   #7
AmandaCurrent

Female The Bridge

During this exercise the slave should be completely free from clothing, although it can be performed with a thong and a bra.

Spread ice, pins, needles or something similar on the floor in an area as large as the slaves ass and lower part of the back. To reach the starting position, the slave is to sit down just in front of this area and then lean back and, with the help of her hands, position her shoulders and upper back just behind the area. In the starting position, the slave is to hold her ass and lower back just above the floor. The hands should be placed behind the head, but could be placed alongside the body for better control of the motion. As the motion begins she is to tighten her buttocks as much as possible. With the help of her thigh muscles she is to raise herself as much as possible above the floor and then hold that position for a short period of time before lowering herself, returning to the starting position from which the motion could be repeated again. (Preventing a state of rest at the lowered position will keep constant tension on the buttocks (gluteus maximus) and back of the thigh (hamstring), which is very exhausting in the long run).

The exercise should be performed 3 times after each other with a minutes rest between the sets, each set should consist of between 20 and 40 repetitions. It is important not to use anything that could cause harm to the slave in case of a fall, remember that the spine is superficially located. The bodyweight on it's own is enough for this to be a challenging exercise for most slaves and should cause some sore muscles in the beginning. When the slave is fit enough to perform this exercise without problems a possible extension is to let the slave hold the raised position longer, or add weights on top of the pelvic (weights less than 5 kilo wont make a noticeable difference as it's a very large muscle). Another possible extension is to let the slave hold a small object between her buttons, thus forcing her to keep the tightened through the entire exercise.
Old 12-28-2010, 01:27 PM   #8
Intumesce

Send a message via MSN to Intumesce

I do wonder, are you a physical therapist or something? These exercises are written in such a way I get the feeling you have some kind of professional training. Do you?
Old 12-28-2010, 08:03 PM   #9
AmandaCurrent

@Wolf_78 Thank you for totally misunderstanding the concept that quickly...

@j2o_orange2 I wrote "until ... the tip of the dildo", if you manage to get it inside you and then out again without making it fall I'll aplaude you.

@Intumesce You are correct

@Others I would really like to hear if you tried the routines and I promise to answer any personal messages concerning those exercises.
Old 12-29-2010, 09:44 PM   #10
tigerslave

These are very great exercises
I would like to applaud you for using so much detail when describing these.
Very well done!
Old 12-30-2010, 09:58 AM   #11
kissmelikeyoumeanit

amazing - i'd be into having these exercises assigned.
kissmelikeyoumeanit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 12:43 AM   #12
barefootslave

these are brilliant, more please? AmandaCurrent - would you be interested in a session with myself (male 18 uk) doing these or others? perhaps put some images togeather to help explain to others?
barefootslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 02:14 AM   #13
AmandaCurrent

Default Knee Circles

During this exercise the slave should be free from clothing on the lower part of her body, although it could be performed with clothes.

The slave is to insert a vibrator (or similar) with different levels of intensity in her cunt and hold a piece of paper between her knees. To reach the starting position the slave is to put her feet as tightly together as possible, standing straight with her hands on her hips. She is to bend her knees so that her legs form a 160 degree angle at the same time she moves her knees in circular motion around her body, extending her legs at the end of the circle, returning to the starting position. If the paper, or vibrator would drop during the exercise the vibrator should be increased by a level before returning to the starting position. Also, the slave is to bend her knees a little deeper during the rest of the exercise (Increasing the difficulty of holding her knees together during the motion as well as increasing the tension on the legs (Hamstrings as well as the Quadriceps femoris), which is more exhausting).

The exercise should be performed 3 to 5 times after each other with a minutes rest between the sets, each set should consist of between 30 and 70 repetitions. It is important not to do this exercise if the slave have had a previous injury somehow connected to her knees, it is also not recommended to do this if the slave is heavily overweight. This exercise will primarily train the calves and secondarily the thighs, although decreasing the angle between the thighs and the calves will shift the tension towards the thighs.
Old 01-05-2011, 03:44 AM   #14
AmandaCurrent

Female Push ups

During this exercise the slave should be free from clothing on the upper part of her body, although it can be performed with a dark colored bra.

Spread a thin layer of flour on the floor in an area about the size of the slaves chest. To reach the starting position, the slave is to position herself with her tits directly above the flour, her hands placed against the floor with a wide grip, palms pointing the same way as the body; her legs should be extended and the top of her feet should be placed at the ground. In the starting position, the slave should be extending her arm to the point where the bones in her arms almost form a straight line (thus removing the tension from the muscles). As the motion begins the slave is to slowly lower her body towards the floor until her tits are right above the flour, then raising herself back to the starting position, from which the motion can be repeated. (Preventing a state of rest at the lowered position will keep a constant tension on the muscles (too many to list), which is very exhausting in this kind of exercise).

If there's flour on the tits at the end of a set the repetitions of the following set should be lowered to 75% of the previous set; if it's the last set another set should be added with 75% of the repetitions of the previous set (always rounded up to the closest number). An example starting at 10 repetitions per set with repeating failures to complete the set would result in the following sequence of sets: 10 8 6 5 4 3 2 1 1 1 ...

It is unlikely that the slave will finish before she's down to 1 repetition once she failed a second time, which will cause very sore muscles regardless of how fit she is.

The exercise should be performed 3 times after each other with a minutes rest between the sets, each set should consist of between 5 and 30 repetitions. It is important not to start at a too high repetition count as that would result in an impossible task. To increase the difficulty of this exercise the feet could be elevated, the higher the feet are elevated the more weight will be lifted. The amount of weight pushed can be measured (approximately) by performing the exercise with the hands on a bathroom-scale, note that the value isn't transferable to a bench-press exercise.
Old 01-05-2011, 03:49 AM   #15
AmandaCurrent

Default Answers...

@tigerslave thank you!

@kissmelikeyoumeanit thank you!

@barefootslave I'm posting more exercises when I have the time. I'm sorry but I'll have to decline that invitation.

@Others I would really like to hear if you tried the routines and I promise to answer any personal messages concerning those exercises.

Advertisements
Kink Talk