Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 01-22-2015, 08:12 AM   #1
masterfulsensation
getDare Sweetheart

Wink Monopoly pain! Punishment/Dare for girls!

Take a Monopoly board or print the image of one! From the game you'll only need something to mark where you are, a dice and a piece of scrap paper with "get out of jail free" written on it!
As far as fun items are concerned you'll need-
A vibe/dildo/equivalent household object!
Ice!
A coin!
A spanker, ruler/wooden spoon!
Rubber bands!
Pegs/clips/clamps!
A jug of water with glass!
A hairbrush with an insertable handle!
Toothpaste!

THE RULES
You start on "Go" and do however many circuits you've decided or that have been given you as punishment!
I'm thinking 3 laps as a dare or 5 laps as a punishment but I'll be looking forward to constructive criticism about if that works! My aim is to set a game that most can try and that can be easily made harder, with more laps, for those that want!
So on each turn, simply roll 1 dice and follow the command for the square you land on!
You are not allowed to pee during the game! If you do have to go pee, it will cost you 2 extra laps!
You are only allowed to cum if you are buying your way out of jail! Any unauthorised orgasms will cost you 1 extra lap!
Each time you pass "Go" remove any pegs from yourself!

THE SQUARES!
Brown properties- Add a peg/clip/clamp to a nipple!
Light blue properties- Add a peg/clip/clamp to your pussy!
Pink properties- Snap your clit 5 times with a rubber band!
Orange properties- Snap your nipples 5 times each with a rubber band!
Red properties- Spank your pussy 10 times with a ruler/wooden spoon!
Yellow properties- Spank your tits 10 times each with a ruler/wooden spoon!
Green properties- Hold ice on your nipples for 1 minute!
Dark blue properties- Apply some toothpaste on your clit!

Any of the 4 stations-Take a ride on a vibe, dildo or household object until you edge!

Electricity Board! Roll a dice and hold a vibe on your clit for that many minutes continuously! (If you are playing with no vibe, insert an ice cube into your pussy for the rolled number of minutes)
Water Works! Roll 1 dice and drink that many hundred Mls of water! (So roll a 3 and drink 300Mls)

Income tax-Pay 10 spanks to each ass cheek!
Super tax-Pay 20 spanks to each ass cheek!

Chance-Flip a coin and roll the dice twice, adding the numbers together! If you flipped heads you move forward, if you flipped tails you move back! The distance of the 2 coins added together!
(Note, if you move BACK past "go" you will only be back to where you are now when you pass it again in a minute!)

Community chest-roll a dice and consult the table below!
1) Go back to Old Kent Road!
2) It's your birthday, make yourself edge!
3) Drink a glass of water!
4) Receive a "Get out of jail free" card!
5) Choose your next move from 1-6!
6) Go to jail!

Just visiting-stick either something small like a mascara or your fingertip, an inch into your ass for 1 minute!

Free parking- Park yourself in front of a wall and hold a coin against it for 5 minutes with your nose while keeping your hands on your head! If you drop it, start again!

Go to Jail-Move BACK to the jail square! Push a hairbrush handle as far as is comfortable into your ass and keep it there until you are out of jail! There are 3 ways out of jail!
1) Buy your way out by making yourself cum!
2) Keep rolling the dice until you get a 6, but every time you don't, spank your pussy 10 times with a ruler/wooden spoon! (No limit to how many times you have to try until you get a 6)!
3) Get out of jail free card (see community chest)! The hairbrush still has to go in your ass and then out again!

OK, I think I've covered everything lol! I'd love any girls that take this on properly to pm me a report or leave it here! It will be very much appreciated!
And guys, I'm sure this will be easy to convert for you but pleeeease put that on another thread, many thanks!

Have fun everyone!
Likes - Tease and denial, edging, spanking, bondage, light pain, gags, blindfolds, DD/lg, humiliation, ice, anal, hidden public, body writing, vibes, orgasm/clothing/exercise/sleep/shower/touch control, body writing, toys!
Dislikes - Hypno, diapers!
Limits - Anything stupid, full public, ageplay, scat, breath play, permanent!

MALE DOM 44
masterfulsensation is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to masterfulsensation for this post:
Old 01-23-2015, 12:36 PM   #2
casimir

what is old kent road?
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...L._SL1500_.jpg
i don't see it
Toys:
Bondage
: rope, chain, leash, locks, mitts, collar
cuffs: ankle, wrist, hand, thigh
Anal: butt plugs: s m l, tail plug, huge dog dildo
Pain: binder clips, clothes pins humbler, candle, toothpaste, icy hot, hot sauce
Humiliation: puppy gear, baby gear, xdress gear
casimir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 02:22 PM   #3
masterfulsensation
getDare Sweetheart

My apologies, I should have been more specific, there are many versions of Monopoly but I've only just realised the colours aren't even in the same place on all of them!
Old Kent Rd should be the first square on the board, which should be brown!

This is the board to use for this task-
http://www.edinphoto.org.uk/0_MY_P_I...board_ju31.jpg
Likes - Tease and denial, edging, spanking, bondage, light pain, gags, blindfolds, DD/lg, humiliation, ice, anal, hidden public, body writing, vibes, orgasm/clothing/exercise/sleep/shower/touch control, body writing, toys!

MALE DOM 44
Old 01-27-2015, 05:18 PM   #4
angelofmusicx

This would be fun to play in a group setting, with just one person taking all the hits!! A very interesting concept, I would love to do this at some point!
Limits: pictures, messy, pee, poop, public, family involved, food, ass to mouth, bathroom control
Toys: two dildos, clothespins, ice, toothpaste
My PM Dares
angelofmusicx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 05:32 PM   #5
spankme554
getDare Sweetheart

This sounds like a fun game or a good punishment! I will try to play in the next couple of days and will send you a report or post it here.

PM DARES

I'm owned so denial isn't possible.

-Likes- Rules, toilet time restrictions, some nipple pain, hidden public, hidden humiliation, butt plugs, edges, diapers (just trying these out so please be nice)

-Dislikes/punishments - all day butt plug wear, rubberband snaps, wedgies, nipple clamps, toothpaste

-Limits-Pics, Public/Social suicide, cam, Messy/Poop/Pee, wetting myself, hard pain, body writing, needles
spankme554 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 06:17 PM   #6
Niceguy_BadTimes

I love board games and turning board games dirty. I love this idea. Definitely going to adjust this for guys so I Can play too. Maybe get a dirty monopoly group together.

Toys: multiple butt plugs and dildos. Chastity cage. Cock ring. Clothes pins and nipple clamps. Rope. Handcuffs.

PM me "Tease" and I will edge 5 times without cumming.
Niceguy_BadTimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 03:23 PM   #7
spankme554
getDare Sweetheart

Default Ouch!

I finally took time to do this and here are the results. I used 1 dice for my rolls and it took awhile to finish, but it would make a good punishment.

I made the following changes for this based on my circumstances. I am currently not able to cum, am on a water drinking plan and only allowed to pee every 2 hours only emptying my bladder half way each time, and I have a limited number of clips, so here goes.
I will go 5 rounds.
If I must add more clips than I have for a round, I will remove the clip that has been on the longest put it in its new place and flick the originally clipped place 10 times hard with the ruler.
Now here is how it played… Round 1
I went pee right before this started. 
3 to brown so I clamped my left nipple
2 to the station the bring myself to edge with a vibe.
4 light blue had me peg my pussy
2 pink had me snap a rubber band on my clit
6 to community chest and rolled a 5 to pick my next move. I chose 5 to put me on Chance, I flipped heads and get to move forward a total of 6 (1+5) which put me on water works where I rolled a lucky 2 and drank 200ml of water.
Next rolled a 1 which put me on yellow where I spanked my tits 10 times each with a ruler.
4 put me on community chest where I rolled a 3 and drank a glass of water
5 put me on super tax where I had to give 20 spanks to each ass cheek, I used the ruler
4 moved me past go to community chest so I removed my clips and rolled a 2 and brought myself to edge.
Round 2
1 puts me on brown where I clamp the right nipple
3 puts me on light blue where I clamp my pussy
2 to light blue again so another clamp on the pussy
And a 1 so that’s 3 clamps for this round
2 for pink, so 5 snaps to my clit
3 is to another pink so another 5 snaps
1 to a station where I have to edge with my clamped and swollen pussy. It took a while to get to the edge, but I finally made it, am wet and can move on.
4 is orange and I must snap each nipple with a rubber band so I had to remove the clip for a short moment.
2 puts me on red where I will spank my pussy 10 times with a ruler.
3 is red again, so 10 more spanks
4 to water works where I rolled a 5 for that many glasses of water
5 to community chest where I rolled a 3 and drank a glass of water, Ugh!
5 to the super tax and 20 spanks to each ass cheek
And a 5 put me past go to finish round 2 and remove the pegs, but landed me on brown so the clip moved to the left nipple
Round 3
1 to income tax for 10 move spanks to each ass cheek
2 to light blue so clamping the pussy again
And 2 again means another clamp for this round
2 again is just visiting jail so my finger goes up my ass for a minute
5 puts me to the station where I have to edge again
6 puts me on red where I have to spank my pussy with a ruler
1 puts me on chance where I roll a total of 4 and flip to heads to move forward yellow where I have to spank my tits 10 times with a ruler
2 to water works where I roll a 2 for 2 more glasses of water
1 is yellow so more spanks for my tits
3 for green so I will have to hold Ice on my nipples for a minute, removing the clip and then replacing it. I minute seems like a long time when there’s ice on your nipples!
5 puts me on dark blue so now I will have to put toothpaste on my clit. Ouch!
2 more is brown so the clips come off and it goes right back to my right nipple
Round 4
6 to chance where I go backwards 6 to brown so both nipples will be clamped for this round
1 to community chest where I roll a 4 and get out of jail free, clit is starting to burn!
4 to light blue to clip my pussy
And a 3 to clip it again
2 to pink where I snap my burning clit 5 times
6 to community chest and 6 more to go to jail! So I put the hairbrush up my ass and use my get out of jail free card which is good since I’m not allowed an orgasm.
A 6 puts me on orange where I have to snap my nipples 5 times, so the clips come off just long enough for that and then back in. That really stung as they are very tender from being clipped so much.
5 brings me to red where I have to spank my pussy 10 times with the ruler
2 is 10 more smacks to my pussy
6 brings me to yellow for 10 spanks to my tits
4 to community chest and a 3 to drink yet another glass of water.
6 to blue means another layer of toothpaste to my clit! I made sure to rub it around really well.
1 lands me on go and all the clips come off! Yay!
Round 5
1 and a clip back on the left
4 puts me at the station where I have to edge again. This time with a very full bladder and toothpaste on my clit!
6 puts me on pink where I snap my clit 5 times
6 is community chest where I roll a 3 for another glass of water
4 to red where I spank my pussy 10 times
1 is chance where I move forward 5 to land on yellow where I spank my tits
And a 2 has me spanking them again.
5 is to dark green where I have to ice my nipples
4 to the super tax where I have to spank my ass cheeks 20 times each.
4 puts me past Go to finish the last round and lands me on community chest where I finish my final turn with a 2 so 1 final edge.
Just a side note that since I pee’d before I started this, and it’s taken me an hour and 15 minutes with all the typing and edging, I still have to wait another 45 minutes unless I’m given permission to pee early.
This was a good punishment that I would recommend!

PM DARES

I'm owned so denial isn't possible.

-Likes- Rules, toilet time restrictions, some nipple pain, hidden public, hidden humiliation, butt plugs, edges, diapers (just trying these out so please be nice)

-Dislikes/punishments - all day butt plug wear, rubberband snaps, wedgies, nipple clamps, toothpaste

-Limits-Pics, Public/Social suicide, cam, Messy/Poop/Pee, wetting myself, hard pain, body writing, needles
spankme554 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 10:07 AM   #8
masterfulsensation
getDare Sweetheart

Thumbs up Thank's everyone!

Hi guys, thanks for your views and posts on this!

Spnakme554- THANKYOU so very much for playing that through so well and reporting in such detail! That's the first proper report I've had and it seems to have worked quite effectively! I'm quite surprised at how much water you ended up taking on though lol, I think maybe you overdrunk on the waterworks a couple of times unless the glass you were using is only 100mls but hey, that just made it harder on you so top work!!!!

Niceguy_badtimes-Go for it dude! I suspect there will be quite a lot of guys that would want to try your version! I honestly wouldn't be able to think up enough different punishments to cover everything for men but I'll look forward to reading what you come up with! Please send me a link if you do it!

Angelofmusicx-Lmao, you're harsh! I agree with you, it would certainly be interesting but after spankme's report I already feel sorry for the sub you use!

Again many thanks to all those who have taken the time to read this! It makes me think I might just start posting more soon!

MALE DOM 44
Old 08-25-2017, 04:10 PM   #9
Selerite

Going to try this later!

Message me a dare and if I do it I'll send you a detailed report.
Selerite is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk