Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-14-2013, 06:44 AM   #16
cactusbix
getDare Sweetheart

Since you seem to be tearing through these dares, here's a bigger point one for you to try. I should preface this by saying, I'm not familiar with Europe so if this isn't a thing over there, let me know and I'll come up with something else.

Public Dare:

Order some sort of delivery service (here in America, I'd say order a pizza or Chinese food for lunch) and answer the door completely naked. That earns your 50 points.

In addition, there are two options for bonus points. The catch is you can only choose one of the two options. Once you make your choice, you cannot change it and you cannot combine the options.

Option A) Answer the door naked except for wearing nipple clamps (5 points), Butt Plug (5 points) and/or Butterfly Vibrator in your pussy (3 points on low, 5 points on high). You may use all three toys or just one or two of them. If you choose vibrator/plug, you are to insert it the minute you place you order and keep it there until the delivery person has left.

So max points with option A: 50 pts + 15 pts = 65 points

Option B) Answer the door completely naked and ask/beg the delivery person to sign either your tits or ass. Make up whatever story you want, you can even bribe them with a better tip, I don't care how you try to convince them so long as they do it. However, if they sign any part of your body except tits or ass, you fail. If they don't sign at all, you fail. The reward for success, however, is 30 points.

So max points with option B: 50 pts + 30 pts = 80 points
cactusbix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 05:49 PM   #17
samuel112233

Welcome back to getdare
samuel112233 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 10:48 PM   #18
MasterZp
Distinguished Member

Default Welcome back

Welcome back, Juanita! We have missed you!

Here is my first task. Something to give you a bit more of a challenge, and a chance to earn some of those points. You will have to work to earn these points, but being successful will be worth it. This task is worth 50 points.

You are to edge 25 times in order to get these points. The trick is that you must do all 25 edges in a 5 hour window. Once you start, the clock starts. If you make it, you get all 50 points. But if you fail, you get nothing, except what I am sure will be a well-worn pussy.

Enjoy!
Likes: Domination, humiliation, bondage, exhibitionism, giving dares, tasks, punishments, orgasm control/denial, controlling aspects of a sub's life like how they dress, how and when they eat, when they use the bathroom, their sexual adventures.

I'm only looking for female subs/slaves, so please no men.

Limits: scat, pee, blood, kids, knives, extreme pain, anything illegal
MasterZp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 10:52 PM   #19
Remington12

2 points to put clams on your nipple
50 points to clean your deck naked
50 points to go through a drive thru naked and order food
Remington12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 11:31 PM   #20
juanita_m
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to juanita_m

Quote:
Originally Posted by cactusbix View Post
Since you seem to be tearing through these dares, here's a bigger point one for you to try. I should preface this by saying, I'm not familiar with Europe so if this isn't a thing over there, let me know and I'll come up with something else.

Public Dare:

Order some sort of delivery service (here in America, I'd say order a pizza or Chinese food for lunch) and answer the door completely naked. That earns your 50 points.

In addition, there are two options for bonus points. The catch is you can only choose one of the two options. Once you make your choice, you cannot change it and you cannot combine the options.

Option A) Answer the door naked except for wearing nipple clamps (5 points), Butt Plug (5 points) and/or Butterfly Vibrator in your pussy (3 points on low, 5 points on high). You may use all three toys or just one or two of them. If you choose vibrator/plug, you are to insert it the minute you place you order and keep it there until the delivery person has left.

So max points with option A: 50 pts + 15 pts = 65 points

Option B) Answer the door completely naked and ask/beg the delivery person to sign either your tits or ass. Make up whatever story you want, you can even bribe them with a better tip, I don't care how you try to convince them so long as they do it. However, if they sign any part of your body except tits or ass, you fail. If they don't sign at all, you fail. The reward for success, however, is 30 points.

So max points with option B: 50 pts + 30 pts = 80 points
This is an amazing dare! I would love to do it but I am afraid of the completely naked bit. Can I do it wearing something sexy or some lingerie or something?

31/f

Bra Size - 34B bordering on C, Waist - 26, Hips/Ass - 34

Last orgasm: 31st December '17

Likes, Dislikes & Limits

My Toy List

PM Dares
juanita_m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 11:35 PM   #21
juanita_m
Distinguished Member

I didn't wear bra or panties all day yesterday so that earns me 2 points.

I also edged twice more for 2 more points.

My points tally is now 73+4 = 77 points.

31/f

Likes, Dislikes & Limits

My Toy List

PM Dares
Old 12-14-2013, 11:36 PM   #22
juanita_m
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by samuel112233 View Post
Welcome back to getdare
Thank you! I'm glad to be back and loving it!

31/f

Likes, Dislikes & Limits

My Toy List

PM Dares
Old 12-14-2013, 11:38 PM   #23
juanita_m
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterZp View Post
Welcome back, Juanita! We have missed you!

Here is my first task. Something to give you a bit more of a challenge, and a chance to earn some of those points. You will have to work to earn these points, but being successful will be worth it. This task is worth 50 points.

You are to edge 25 times in order to get these points. The trick is that you must do all 25 edges in a 5 hour window. Once you start, the clock starts. If you make it, you get all 50 points. But if you fail, you get nothing, except what I am sure will be a well-worn pussy.

Enjoy!
It's nice to know that i have been missed! Will certainly do this today and report back!

31/f

Likes, Dislikes & Limits

My Toy List

PM Dares
Old 12-15-2013, 12:12 AM   #24
maledommaster
Account Banned

Your next dare is to insert ice cubes inside yourself, every cube you put in your ass or pussy is 1 point but they have to melt first. Once you have put them all in you must edge until they melt
maledommaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 12:51 AM   #25
juanita_m
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remington12 View Post
2 points to put clams on your nipple
50 points to clean your deck naked
50 points to go through a drive thru naked and order food
I have put on my nipple clamps. The pain feels so good, especially in my current aroused state!

The other two dares are good but contain too much direct nudity for me to do them, at least right now. I will certainly do them if modified to take away the blatant nudity.

I earned 2 points for putting on my nipple clamps. Total points tally now is 77 + 2 = 79.

I will leave the clamps on for 20 minutes unless instructed otherwise.

31/f

Likes, Dislikes & Limits

My Toy List

PM Dares
Old 12-15-2013, 12:55 AM   #26
juanita_m
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by maledommaster View Post
Your next dare is to insert ice cubes inside yourself, every cube you put in your ass or pussy is 1 point but they have to melt first. Once you have put them all in you must edge until they melt
Ice and my pussy/ass don't go too well together, my pussy/ass gets completely numb very quickly and turns me off sexually, so I'll give this one a skip - sorry! .

31/f

Likes, Dislikes & Limits

My Toy List

PM Dares
Old 12-15-2013, 12:58 AM   #27
Gman7575
Account Banned

For refusing the naked dares you need some corner time. Get naked except for your highest heels. Stand in the corner holding a coin against the wall with your nose. After 5 minutes stay in the corner edge once and then smack your clit 10 times!! This will get you 5 points. If you fail your punishment will be much worse!!
Gman7575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 12:58 AM   #28
Remington12

Ok how bout go through a drive through with a very low cut shirt with out a bra and a very short mini skirt with out in any underwear that is rolled up for 50 points
Remington12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 01:18 AM   #29
cactusbix
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by cactusbix View Post
Public Dare:

Quote:
Originally Posted by juanita_m View Post
This is an amazing dare! I would love to do it but I am afraid of the completely naked bit. Can I do it wearing something sexy or some lingerie or something?
Well, in an earlier dare you said you let a bunch of guys look up your dress at your bare pussy and it's not like you're going to get in trouble being naked in your own house so I'm not quite sure where the problem lies. But I'm not trying to argue, if you don't want to do it, that's your prerogative.

I suppose I could modify it some, although I'll also have to modify the point totals too because frankly the dare isn't as daring without full nudity.

Let's say new point totals, your choice:
Answer the door completely nude = 50 pts
Answer the door topless wearing the skimpiest panties you own = 45 pts
Answer the door some sort of sexy nightie/negligee without panties = 40 pts
Answer the door in see thru lingerie (top and bottom) = 35 pts
Answer the door in sexy lingerie that is not see thru = 30 pts

For the topless wearing panties thing, I will accept you wearing pasties or makeshift pasties over your nipples (ie: you can get tape and tape an X over your nippley area).

The rest of the dare stands as is. If you're wearing a bra or negligee, obviously the nipple clamp bonus is out although you can still pick up the butt plug and vibrator bonuses.

Also, if you're wearing a bra and choose the "Ask the person to sign your tits" option, they have to sign your skin, signing your bra doesn't count. Hopefully you have a bra that provides plenty of cleavage for them to aim for. If they choose to sign your ass, I assume you have a thong or g-string type deal that'll give them access to your ass cheeks.

Ordinarily I hate modifying my dares but I enjoy this thread and your reports so I hope these modifications help.
cactusbix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 02:02 AM   #30
Eva_86

Send a message via Yahoo to Eva_86

Hi everyone, this is Eva, our slut's friend. I hope some of you remember me.

It looks like our slut is off to a good start towards her 500 points. I am currently out of town but will be back layer in the evening today. I will try to meet our slut tonight to help her complete those dares which need my involvement.

Also, last time around we had given a nice name to our slut - Whoreanita. Going forward, I would urge everyone to address her as Whoreanita.

I will also deduct 5 points from Whoreanita's total for not telling everyone her real name.

Likes: Dominating my friend Juanita_m, getting dominated, tit torture, pussy torture, flashing, anal, degradation, feet tickling

Dislikes: Blatant public, wax

Limits: Family, scat, pics, cam, blood
Eva_86 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk