Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-12-2013, 06:37 PM   #16
Vodin30
getDare Devil

I don't know enough a out playing the piano to understand that part. However the numbers 3, 4 and 6 will work as well for those ages. Provided Jack's birthdate is 13 instead of 14.

Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, under age, social suicide. Permanent markings.

feel free to send me an email, PM, or kik me
Vodin30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 06:45 PM   #17
Tiden
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vodin30 View Post
I don't know enough a out playing the piano to understand that part. However the numbers 3, 4 and 6 will work as well for those ages. Provided Jack's birthdate is 13 instead of 14.
If Jack's birthdate was 13 then he wouldn't have need the information about the eldest child taking piano lessons to determine the ages.

Limits: cam, scat, face pics, anal, cumplay, crossdress
Tiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 08:15 PM   #18
Vodin30
getDare Devil

but what has piano lessons have to do with it? the numbers 2, 4 and 9 work as well but give you 15 when added. Or e could have a real old child of 18 and twins at age 2, but 18 is a little old to start piano lessons (but not unheard of)

i just don't see how the oldest taking piano lessens clarifies anything other than one child is older than the other two.

Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, under age, social suicide. Permanent markings.

Old 09-12-2013, 08:26 PM   #19
Tiden
getDare Sweetheart

There are a lot of ways to arrange numbers that work, but only two ways have the same sum: 3,3,8 and 2,6,6. Since he has an eldest child that means it can't be 2,6,6 and thus it has to be 3,3,8.

Old 09-12-2013, 08:32 PM   #20
Vodin30
getDare Devil

But what makes 14 the correct number. am i missing something?

Old 09-12-2013, 08:34 PM   #21
Tiden
getDare Sweetheart

He couldn't figure it out from the original information which means that there had to be more that one possibility that gives the same information. If you write out all the ways you can get 72 as a product of 3 numbers you will see only 2 of them sum to 14 and all the others sum to unique numbers.

Old 09-12-2013, 08:51 PM   #22
Vodin30
getDare Devil

ah ok i see. thanks for helping clarify for someone slow on the uptake

Old 09-13-2013, 03:11 PM   #23
LongKnight

Default For our viewers at home:

The answer as given on the website that I took it from:

Spoiler:
Solution

Lets break it down. The product of their ages is 72. So what are the possible choices?

2, 2, 18 sum(2, 2, 18) = 22
2, 4, 9 sum(2, 4, 9) = 15
2, 6, 6 sum(2, 6, 6) = 14
2, 3, 12 sum(2, 3, 12) = 17
3, 4, 6 sum(3, 4, 6) = 13
3, 3, 8 sum(3, 3, 8 ) = 14
1, 8, 9 sum(1,8,9) = 18
1, 3, 24 sum(1, 3, 24) = 28
1, 4, 18 sum(1, 4, 18) = 23
1, 2, 36 sum(1, 2, 36) = 39
1, 6, 12 sum(1, 6, 12) = 19

The sum of their ages is the same as your birth date. That could be anything from 1 to 31 but the fact that Jack was unable to find out the ages, it means there are two or more combinations with the same sum. From the choices above, only two of them are possible now.

2, 6, 6 sum(2, 6, 6) = 14
3, 3, 8 sum(3, 3, 8 ) = 14

Since the eldest kid is taking piano lessons, we can eliminate combination 1 since there are two eldest ones. The answer is 3, 3 and 8.

Find out how Scooter and Jeff got on tomorrow.
LongKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 08:10 PM   #24
Vodin30
getDare Devil

thanks i got hung up on the piano thing, a person can take piano lessons at any age. i just got stuck there and needed Tiden to smack me around a bit to get past it.

thanks again, great story.... keep it going

Old 09-14-2013, 04:55 PM   #25
LongKnight

Default Phase 2 (Part 3)

Stacey looked at both Jeff and Scooter. She'd seen Jeff naked before and to be fair to him when it was just the two of them he had been brave with it and not tried to hide anything.

The question was would he be the same with someone else in the room with them.

As for Scooter she was trying to work out what he was hiding under his clothes and if he would be brave as well. She was hoping that he would as she quite liked the idea of two naked men in the room with her in just her silk gown.

She also knew that as LongKnight was watching he wouldn't be interested so she was getting one over him at the same time.

Stacey carried on watching patiently, watching as the cogs were turning. Waiting to see the men standing there naked ready to do her biding. The thought that they might get the right answer never even occurred to her.

Jeff puffed out his chest and said "Well that's easy baby. 2, 3 and 12"

Stacey felt a twinge of excitement. She tried to remember to breathe as she waited for Scooter to answer.

Scooter looked at Stacey and as she didn't move he figured Jeff was wrong. Scooter paused for a moment to work the problem again. He'd come to the same conclusion as Jeff but they were obviously wrong. So he started going through the problem again.

He took a deep breath and said "2, 4 and 9"

Stacey struggled to contain her excitement. They were wrong. She took a breath.

"Start stripping boys. The answer is 3, 3 and 8."

"How?" They both said in unison

So Stacey explained it to them and took a seat ready to watch as they undressed.

She was going to enjoy every last moment of this and as for what was going to happen after that well that was just Christmas Day.
Old 09-17-2013, 08:54 PM   #26
Charlotte21

Do it faster!!!!!

Jokin'... Just loving it.
Charlotte21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 12:24 PM   #27
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Nice, please continue.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 04:30 PM   #28
LongKnight

Default Boys Strip

Stacey sat back and relished watching as Jeff and Scooter tried to decide who would go first. In truth Stacey wasn't bothered who went first but if she had to choose she would pick Scooter. Neither wanted to and in the end they agreed to do it at the same time.

They both stood proud as peacocks in front of Stacey and took there tops off. Stacey had seen Jeff without a top before. He had a slim body, an athletes body he like to boast. Stacey wasn't convinced, thankfully there were other parts of his body that were a draw for Stacey.

Scooter in contrast looked after his body and had the six pack and the muscle definition to show for it. He was definitely a guy that should be topless by default. Stacey couldn't help but lick her lips.

Jeff dropped his trousers with barely a seconds pause. Confident that Stacey would appreciate his packed lunchbox and that he would beat Scooters offering hands down.

His confidence drained visibly from his face moments later as Scooter dropped his trousers to reveal an equally impressive lunchbox offering.

A crestfallen Jeff took a deep breath. Hooking his fingers into his boxers ready to send them to the pile of clothes that was pooled at his feet. Before he had a chance to though Stacey caught his attention by clearing her throat.

"Oh no boys. I want to see you kneel down in front of each other in turn and then take each others underwear off. Do you understand me slaves?"

Jeff let the breath he was holding while Stacey spoke escape. They were doomed. He knew what Stacey was like when she started with this particular instruction. She was going to be so evil to them.

To make matters worse he was getting very, obviously excited. This would make it harder for Scooter to take the boxers off of him. He just hoped that Scooter wasn't having the same issue. If he was then he would need to be careful where he put his head as he pulled the boxers down.

Bad enough that he was going to get such a close up look at what his friend was packing he definitely didn't want to get hit by it as it sprang out.

The fact that both of them were getting excited had not been lost on Stacey. She had noticed and was busy thinking of how she could take advantage of this.

She couldn't quite decide between

a) Making them come on each others chests and then having to lick it off
b) A game of soggy biscuit
c) Making them edge and then put there hands on there heads while they begged to be allowed to come.
d) Stand in a cold shower until there excitement had subsided
e) Stand in a cold shower together until both of there excitement had subsided
f) Stand outside in the street with there hands on there head until there excitement subsided

As Jeff knelt before Scooter ready to take his last item of clothing from him Stacey made up her mind. She smiled to herself and sat back waiting for Jeff to man up and do as she said.

Jeff took a deep breath, looked pleadingly at Stacey and having got nothing back in return from her pulled with all of his might. Scooter winced, Stacey again licked her lips.

Before Stacey had a decent chance to enjoy what was on offer Scooter was on his knees. He yanked Jeffs boxers down with as much venom as Jeff had done moments before.

In that moment Jeff understood why Scooter had winced.

Both of them stood naked in front of Stacey. Neither was hiding themselves. Jeff because he knew Stacey had seen it all before and Scooter because anything Jeff could do he could do to.

Scooter had noticed Stacey licking her lips and decided if he got the chance he wasn't going to hesitate. He would hit that.

Stacey surveyed the site before her and then told the boys what they would be doing next.......
Old 09-19-2013, 04:37 PM   #29
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Leave us hanging on what Stacey has in mind.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 12:30 AM   #30
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongKnight View Post
Stacey sat back and relished watching as Jeff and Scooter tried to decide who would go first. In truth Stacey wasn't bothered who went first but if she had to choose she would pick Scooter. Neither wanted to and in the end they agreed to do it at the same time.

They both stood proud as peacocks in front of Stacey and took there tops off. Stacey had seen Jeff without a top before. He had a slim body, an athletes body he like to boast. Stacey wasn't convinced, thankfully there were other parts of his body that were a draw for Stacey.

Scooter in contrast looked after his body and had the six pack and the muscle definition to show for it. He was definitely a guy that should be topless by default. Stacey couldn't help but lick her lips.

Jeff dropped his trousers with barely a seconds pause. Confident that Stacey would appreciate his packed lunchbox and that he would beat Scooters offering hands down.

His confidence drained visibly from his face moments later as Scooter dropped his trousers to reveal an equally impressive lunchbox offering.

A crestfallen Jeff took a deep breath. Hooking his fingers into his boxers ready to send them to the pile of clothes that was pooled at his feet. Before he had a chance to though Stacey caught his attention by clearing her throat.

"Oh no boys. I want to see you kneel down in front of each other in turn and then take each others underwear off. Do you understand me slaves?"

Jeff let the breath he was holding while Stacey spoke escape. They were doomed. He knew what Stacey was like when she started with this particular instruction. She was going to be so evil to them.

To make matters worse he was getting very, obviously excited. This would make it harder for Scooter to take the boxers off of him. He just hoped that Scooter wasn't having the same issue. If he was then he would need to be careful where he put his head as he pulled the boxers down.

Bad enough that he was going to get such a close up look at what his friend was packing he definitely didn't want to get hit by it as it sprang out.

The fact that both of them were getting excited had not been lost on Stacey. She had noticed and was busy thinking of how she could take advantage of this.

She couldn't quite decide between

a) Making them come on each others chests and then having to lick it off
b) A game of soggy biscuit
c) Making them edge and then put there hands on there heads while they begged to be allowed to come.
d) Stand in a cold shower until there excitement had subsided
e) Stand in a cold shower together until both of there excitement had subsided
f) Stand outside in the street with there hands on there head until there excitement subsided

As Jeff knelt before Scooter ready to take his last item of clothing from him Stacey made up her mind. She smiled to herself and sat back waiting for Jeff to man up and do as she said.

Jeff took a deep breath, looked pleadingly at Stacey and having got nothing back in return from her pulled with all of his might. Scooter winced, Stacey again licked her lips.

Before Stacey had a decent chance to enjoy what was on offer Scooter was on his knees. He yanked Jeffs boxers down with as much venom as Jeff had done moments before.

In that moment Jeff understood why Scooter had winced.

Both of them stood naked in front of Stacey. Neither was hiding themselves. Jeff because he knew Stacey had seen it all before and Scooter because anything Jeff could do he could do to.

Scooter had noticed Stacey licking her lips and decided if he got the chance he wasn't going to hesitate. He would hit that.

Stacey surveyed the site before her and then told the boys what they would be doing next.......
Loving the story so far, but you might want to check a few pieces of spelling. You used there instead of their.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk