Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-19-2012, 12:17 PM   #1
Manda

Default A Tale of a Captured Slave

This is a story planned by jeff10145 and I, if people like it, there'll be more as often as we can plan it, and I can write it. It will be written from the points of view of the two main characters, Jennifer and Jason.
Hope you like it...
__________________________________________________ _______________

Point of view of Jennifer:
So back to school for the last year of high school, great… I just want this year to be over again, for summer to be back, and for me to be in my own world once again. Then finally after that it’ll be time for uni, different people, different atmosphere, happier me. School is not somewhere I feel safe, or want to be, but I like to learn, it helps to take my mind of everything back home.
“Jennifer?” “uh uh, umm, yes sir” bleugh, I really needed to concentrate in lessons else it just makes me more of a target for prying eyes. I hate that; the worst I’ve ever had was Jason, and I can never get away from him. He lives down my road… yeah that perve which I never want to see is a neighbour and he is here in my class this year. This is going to be a nightmare.
I can see him staring my way right now, and it is just creeping me out… reminding me about all the times which he has asked me to come to his place for a bit of ‘fun’. I have never really fancied his kind of fun, whatever it was, and never intended to find out exactly what it would entail. Although everything I hate about him is marred by the way my body is drawn to him, his light brown hair, which is just slightly curly, and those piercing green eyes which every girl is hypnotised by when under their gaze. He’s a good five inches taller than me too, so I have to look up at him, almost feels as if he’s royalty, and I have to keep my manners up with him around, but that’s crazy. I sometimes find myself fantasising about him and his toned body, then on the rare occasion of this I slap myself hard and promise myself it means nothing.
The bell rings and before everyone else has moved, I am out of my seat and heading towards where my new locker is situated. I find it with ease, and then stuff the books which I no longer need into the empty space. Just as I close my locker I feel as if eyes are on me, and moments later I see two strong arms twist me around, and then rest on the lockers beside my shoulders. I was being pushed against the lockers by Jason of all people. It was not where I wanted to be, so I pushed away, trying to move him to the side so I can make a swift escape now that the day was over. He didn’t move an inch. When a burst of laughter came from his lips I tensed and tried to push harder, but I am pathetic against his stature. One of his hands moved to my face and I flinched away, but he kept me firm and made me look into his eyes.

Point of view of Jason:
She was standing right in front of me in my arms, I was ecstatic. Her dirty blonde hair spreading out in waves against my arm, it felt so soft. I made her look up at me, her 5”4 being no match for my height, she kept her bright blue eyes open, and I stared into them, stared at her, my eyes lowered down a little and my heart sped up as I stared at, what I could only suspect to be 36 B’s. I wanted her, her perfectly skinny frame, her smile… She could be mine.

I saw him look lower and felt kind of ill, but couldn’t get out of his firm hold. I closed my eyes, which seemed to bring him back to reality, and he quickly let go of my face and opened the locker which my back was pushed up against. My heart sank as I realised he had the locker next to mine… it would be like this for the whole year.
He placed his stuff in his locker and took one last look at me before slowly jaunting off. I was free once again, my mind could wonder into happier places. I couldn’t move for a moment, but as soon as I got my breath back I started walking home.
I was about half way home when I realised that there was a black car (never really learnt the funny symbols which told you which one it was) the windows were blackened, and he was idling behind me, seemingly at about the same speed as me. I slowed to a stop and so did the car. I didn’t care anymore, I was scared, scared out of my mind, so I ran, sprinted for home.

likes: the feeling of denial, bondage, pain, light humiliation
hard limits: friends/family, openly public,scat, permanent

toys : vibrating/rotating rabbit dildo , bullet vibe, blind fold, collar/leash, 6 butt plugs (range of sizes from tiny to 'too big'), blue tooth vibe, nipple clamps (chain attaching them - bitey version and softer clamp), clit sucker, jelly dildo, suction dildo, clit sucker

its Dirty Code
its BDSM Test
Manda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 12:19 PM   #2
jeff10145

Default Feed Back

we would love to hear feedback from you guys and feel free to give us suggestions at any time. Hope you like it.

Dislikes: cum play, too much anal, toothpaste, corner time, writing line or essays

Limits: extreme pain, scat, family
too public (hidden is fine), Blood, Permanent Damage
Messy (some is okay)
jeff10145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 02:25 PM   #3
Manda

Default preview to chapter 2

I was never a fast runner, but with this jolt of fright I was nearing my front door before too long. My heart rested a little when the car idled a few houses down from my own. Although this rest was only allowed for a beat, for as soon as the car slowed to a standstill the black door flew open, and a shadowed figure jumped from the car and bolted in my direction. I twisted on the spot and ran for my door, only a few seconds away.
After what felt like minutes the door was within touching distance, and I was fumbling in my pocket for my key… but my hands were shaking so violently that even this simple task was made near impossible. I finally managed to get the key out of my pocket and place it up towards the key hole, however before I managed to slip the key into the lock it fell to the ground as a searing pain shattered through my legs from my left knee, succumbing me to the ground in an awkward kneel.
“Well done slave, that is a very considerate pose for your master” A male voice commented from behind me. My leg hurt so bad that although I wanted to stand and face this voice I was unable to. Before I had time to think further upon this point I felt a hand and some cloth before my face and nose and despite my wriggling I was unable to get out of the hold he had over my face. I was stuck.
I awoke what must have been hours after, for my muscles were screaming at me from the position which they were in. I tried to move and was unable. I let out an ear piercing scream…

likes: the feeling of denial, bondage, pain, light humiliation
hard limits: friends/family, openly public,scat, permanent

toys : vibrating/rotating rabbit dildo , bullet vibe, blind fold, collar/leash, 6 butt plugs (range of sizes from tiny to 'too big'), blue tooth vibe, nipple clamps (chain attaching them - bitey version and softer clamp), clit sucker, jelly dildo, suction dildo, clit sucker

its Dirty Code
its BDSM Test
Manda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 02:32 PM   #4
Newslavegirl

This is really good! Please an you continue it!
Newslavegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 03:14 PM   #5
jeff10145

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newslavegirl View Post
This is really good! Please an you continue it!
thank you for your feed back and we are going to continue it we plan to have the rest of chapter 2 out very soon

-jeff10145

and again we would love feed back and suggestions from anyone.

Dislikes: cum play, too much anal, toothpaste, corner time, writing line or essays

Limits: extreme pain, scat, family
too public (hidden is fine), Blood, Permanent Damage
Messy (some is okay)
jeff10145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 03:31 PM   #6
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Very interesting story.. Please continue..

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk