Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-31-2021, 01:01 AM   #1
littleone19

Default Home Alone use this slut 21/F

I’m home alone for at least a week during the day (7am-5pm) so this slut needs to be used and punished! Lots of tasks and punishments to keep this slut busy!

Also a list of things that I need to order online/buy in person to use for the week!

Excited to try lots of new things and push me to my limits! Torture and abuse this slut

Like: spanking, humiliation, hidden public, bondage, pain, wedgie, light messy, pee holding

Dislike: Enemas, Anal, toothpaste/tigerbalm, cum denial, pooping myself, extreme pain, being diapered

Limit: public, family, permanent, pictures, blood, piss drinking, poop eating, public

PM ME DARES

Toys: vibrators, suction dildo, butt plug x3sizes, kegel balls, whip, ball gag, bondage rope, hand cuffs, enema bulb, collar and leash, nipple clamps

https://bdsmtest.org/r/n9w8jg7f
littleone19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2021, 01:11 AM   #2
slo_oo

i don't see much dildos in your gear. But any slut should be training on her sloppy deepthroat skills. Start to attach your suction dildo to a mirror. sit on your knees and hold (or better tie) you hands behind your back. practice untill you are wet of saliva. Order a double ended dildo and see how deep you'll get it. make up a training schedule setting new goals each hour. report the various steps.
Old 08-31-2021, 02:28 AM   #3
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

Have at least two hookups every day.

People who flake or don't write detailed dare reports piss me off
linearizationcannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2021, 04:16 AM   #4
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Why not join the BoardingSchool as a student, I think you will be very successful with your examina project!

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=407065
Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2021, 08:12 AM   #5
littleone19

Quote:
Originally Posted by linearizationcannon View Post
Have at least two hookups every day.
I have a bf so I can’t do this one sorry!

Like: spanking, humiliation, hidden public, bondage, pain, wedgie, light messy, pee holding

Dislike: Enemas, Anal, toothpaste/tigerbalm, cum denial, pooping myself, extreme pain, being diapered

Limit: public, family, permanent, pictures, blood, piss drinking, poop eating, public

PM ME DARES

Toys: vibrators, suction dildo, butt plug x3sizes, kegel balls, whip, ball gag, bondage rope, hand cuffs, enema bulb, collar and leash, nipple clamps

Old 08-31-2021, 08:13 AM   #6
littleone19

Quote:
Originally Posted by slo_oo View Post
i don't see much dildos in your gear. But any slut should be training on her sloppy deepthroat skills. Start to attach your suction dildo to a mirror. sit on your knees and hold (or better tie) you hands behind your back. practice untill you are wet of saliva. Order a double ended dildo and see how deep you'll get it. make up a training schedule setting new goals each hour. report the various steps.

Ooo I love this! I’ll have to have a look for a good double ended dildo for sure! Any other suggestions?

PM ME DARES

Old 08-31-2021, 08:48 AM   #7
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Put on a diaper and a moderately long skirt. Drink 3 liters of water, make sure to drink slowly to intoxicate yourself with the water. Once you start drinking, you are not allowed to relieve yourself. Once you have drunk that you should already be feeling the urge to pee, if not, wait until you start feeling it. Take a walk of at least 30 minutes outside, do not use a timer. If you arrive back home early, take the remaining time, double it, and take another walk. Let's see if you can stay dry

Once you are back inside, you are allowed to relieve yourself.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2021, 09:30 AM   #8
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Put on a diaper and a moderately long skirt. Drink 3 liters of water, make sure to drink slowly to intoxicate yourself with the water. Once you start drinking, you are not allowed to relieve yourself. Once you have drunk that you should already be feeling the urge to pee, if not, wait until you start feeling it. Take a walk of at least 30 minutes outside, do not use a timer. If you arrive back home early, take the remaining time, double it, and take another walk. Let's see if you can stay dry

Just to be on the safe side, more than 1 liter/hour consumed can be dangerous to your health, I think, for the dare, 1 liter should be more than sufficient.

"According to one case report, soldiers developed symptoms after consuming at least 2 quarts (1.9 liters) of water per hour."
"Three soldiers died due to hyponatremia and cerebral edema. These deaths were associated with drinking more than 5 liters of water in just a few hours."
"The kidneys can eliminate about 20–28 liters of water a day, but they can remove no more than 0.8 to 1.0 liters every hour."
"Drinking too much water can increase the pressure inside the skull. This can cause various symptoms and, in severe cases, become fatal."

Play safe, and take calculated risks, don't commit suicide or get sick because of stupidity.
Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2021, 09:55 AM   #9
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Definitely don't overdrink no. A liter per hour sound more what I intended. Less if your stomach doesn't feel like it could handle it yet. The goal is to make sure your bladder is nice and full and plenty more can enter it while you walk.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2021, 08:17 AM   #10
littleone19

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post

Ooooo I’m so excited for this one! I don’t have any diapers rn but I’ll definitely order some ASAP!

Anyone else have any other tasks or punishments?

PM ME DARES

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, dares, girl, home alone, punishment