Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-11-2015, 01:54 PM   #1
xSilky

Post Truth or Dare Pt. 1

Truth or Dare

Margaret (Maggy) Parker, was a treasure at birth. She had giant, dazzling eyes, the perfect smile, and just overall flawless features. Growing up, however, was anything but treasurable for those around her. She had an affinity for dark habits, making people close to her uncomfortable. She didn't have any friends during any of her school years, but it never impeded her. She would always get straight A's. Nobody could keep eye contact with her for more than a few seconds; the dazzling gleam in her eyes became more of a dark, penetrative glare. Her family disowned her by the age of eighteen for reasons undocumented, but she never had trouble getting by. She was a genius in her own right.

Jayleen, a woman living in a small, one person home, took note of Maggy's moving into the biggest house on the block. Her house seemed to intimidate all of the houses around it. Not many people had the funds to afford it, so it was a sight to behold. Staring out of her window at the men moving Maggy's things in from the truck, Jayleen was struck with a feeling of paralysis. Maggy's body, a physical perfection, Maggy's smile, enchanting and inviting. Even the way Maggy stood in one place, a slight lean to her right side, seemed unreal. Nobody could be this perfect.

Jayleen was finally able to shake off her frozen feeling. She wiped her eyes, shook her head briefly, and looked up again out of her window at Maggy, who, by then, also took note of her. They met eyes. Jayleen jumped back, frightened that she'd been noticed and felt very uncomfortable. An odd feeling of nervousness persisted in Jayleen's body as she tried to forget and relax over the cup of tea she'd made beforehand. She couldn't. She didn't want their to be any awkward blood between new neighbors, so she'd figure she'd go over and say something after Maggy was settled in. Television couldn't distract her. Music couldn't undo the feeling of Maggy's eyes on her, but the slow tones and warm tea did manage to lull Jayleen to sleep.

Waking up a couple of hours later and feeling dazed, Jayleen checked the time on her television. It was 6:30pm, getting dark outside, but there was still a slight glow from the sun. Jayleen figured it wasn't too late. She touched herself up in the mirror, feeling somewhat of an odd pull on her over in Maggy's direction. She couldn't resist. Leaving her front door, Maggy's house seemed even bigger standing over her. Jayleen could see that all of Maggy's lights were off, but right as she closed the door behind her, one turned on. Downstairs, the front room. Jayleen knowing where Maggy was now without a doubt only made her that much more tense. She crossed the street slowly, taking deep breaths. She wasn't sure what had her feeling so nervous, typically being an outgoing girl, but as she approached the door, she swallowed her worries and held her hand up to knock. The feeling of paralysis was coming back, but she shook it off quickly this time around. She knocked three times.

Thump, thump, thump.

Jayleen took a step back and watched the door. Looking back and forth from the window to the doorknob, she smacked her hand to her leg, hitting herself for not thinking about what to say first. With everything around her seeming silent, Jayleen could hear Maggy's light footsteps tapping behind the door. She didn't look up, but she could feel Maggy's eyes peering at her through the looking hole on the door. The doorknob clicked. Jayleen's heartbeat stopped briefly. Maggy was mysterious, but knew how to be polite. When she opened the door, she opened it wide to deliver a sense of welcome. A waft of air passed Jayleen's face as the door swung open, carrying an enchanting scent from inside Maggy's house. A seductive odor like chocolate, but with an inviting aura like a toasty, warm fireplace.

The two studied each other. Jayleen was maybe an inch or two taller than Maggy, but it might've just been due to her heels. Maggy's hair was dark black, perfectly groomed and medium length, ending right above her shoulders. She wore a black, lightweight sweater that revealed her collarbones, black tights with elegant black boots to top it off. The sweater had white to light tan detailing that flourished on the lower half of it, which really helped show off Maggy's curves. Jayleen felt intimidated. As Maggy looked at her, the things that stood out to her were Jayleen's hair, very long and a dark reddish-brown color, and Jayleen's sexual features. Her breasts were natural C-cups, and her hips were wide and curvy. Maggy spoke to her in an inviting tone.

Hello,” followed by her gently brushing her hair to the side.
"Hi, I couldn't help but notice someone moving into this large house and I thought I'd come and welcome you to the town.” Jayleen's inner-socialite was beginning to come out of hiding.
Why thank you,” Maggy responded, “that's so nice! Why don't you come in and I'll show you the house?

Jayleen's tension was beginning to diffuse at Maggy's kindness. As they walked around the house, Jayleen followed Maggy from behind closely. Most of the rooms were empty, what with Maggy just moving in, but the living room was nicely set up. They both sat on Maggy's expensive looking couches. Maggy asked Jayleen tons of questions, pouring the two of them tall glasses of red wine and answering the questions back respectfully. What Jayleen learned about Maggy was that she was twenty-three, three years younger than herself, and that she didn't seem to care much for her past. Maggy was always looking forward.

Jayleen, you're dressed really nicely. Did you just get home from somewhere?” Jayleen smiled.
I was at a little social event for my job just before I got home, so.” Maggy's head very quickly yet subtly tilted to the side a small amount. Her curiosity was peaked.
Social event? Are you a very outgoing person?
Yeah, you can pretty often find me jogging around the block or going out with a few friends.” Maggy paused.
Forgive me, I have to ask. Do you and your friends ever play any fun games?” Maggy's kind appeal that invited Jayleen in, was somehow shifting into an inquisitiveness that Jayleen wasn't sure about.
I uh, haha..” Jaylen laughed nervously, but figured with the two being around the same age-- what could it hurt? “Yeah, my friends and I often sit and play some funny games. Beer Pong, Spin the Bottle, Truth or Dare--
Truth or Dare?” Maggy interrupted her.
Yeah, just .. some silly nonsense we dare one another into doing.” Jayleen chuckled a soft, fake chuckle and looked around the room. Maggy's eyes never left her.
Jayleen?
Y-Yes?” Jayleen turned back to Maggy, eyebrows lifted.
Truth or dare?” This time around, caught off guard, Jayleen began to giggle while covering her mouth, embarrassed by the question.
Hahaha I couldn't.
Come on!” Maggy moved over closer to Jayleen to invite some of her gaming-spirit into her. “Truth, or dare?” Jayleen began to add a slight nod to her smile.
Alright, truth,” Jayleen said. Maggy put one knee down on the couch seat, positioning herself above Jayleen and leaning her face in towards hers. Her hand, soft to the touch, found it's way beneath Jayleen's chin and lifted her head to look Maggy in the eye.
Have you ever kissed a woman..?” With the question, Jayleen felt her heartbeat intensify. A brief shiver went through her body. Jayleen found herself looking now at Maggy's lips. Not too thin, not too full, and perfectly coated with a light, pinkish-red lipstick.
No..,” Jayleen responded, “in all honesty I've never been too attracted to women.” With Jayleen's words, Maggy's touch on Jayleen softened and she backed away slowly. “I think you've had a bit too much to drink, haha.” Jayleen tried to lighten the mood.
Aha, maybe.” Maggy smiled and looked to their wine glasses on the table-- both empty. “Hm, truth or dare?” Maggy asked again.
Wha-- isn't it my turn?” Jayleen asked.
Nope, you took too long!” The two giggled. Jayleen gave in, as she was the guest in this predicament.
Haha, ok, dare.
Kiss me,” Maggy said, predicting Jayleen would say dare this time around.
I thought.. I told you--
And I know bullshit when I see it. You've been peering at my body every chance you get. Don't fool yourself, Jayleen. Kiss me. I dare you.” Jayleen was embarrassed. She took a deep breath, but consented.
Fine.” Maggy and Jayleen both moved in about 50% of the way. Jayleen closed her eyes, but Maggy never did. She watched as Jayleen's body inched closer and closer, cracking a brief smile and putting her hand to Jayleen's cheek. She allowed Jayleen's lips to very lightly gloss across hers, but moved back slightly again and again just before the full kiss could happen. Jayleen, frustrated and embarrassed, opened her eyes and placed her hand to Maggy's chest to push her onto her back. Maggy smiled and let it happen, leaning back on the sofa. Jayleen leaned in over her and Maggy ran her fingers through her hair. Jayleen felt she finally had Maggy to the point where she couldn't recline away from the kiss, but Maggy isn't one to be overtaken easily. She put her hand around Jayleen's neck, making it so Jayleen would have to suffer a slight choke if she continued for the kiss. She never blinked. Maggy loved watching Jayleen's face struggle.

You're not making this easy..” Jayleen said.
Are you bitching out of the dare..?” Maggy lightened her grip around Jayleen's neck and let her hand slide down Jayleen's collarbones and between her breasts. A steam had ignited in Jayleen that she'd never felt before. As Maggy's left hand continued down the center of Jayleen's torso, her right hand stayed in her hair. Jayleen felt hot. She wanted to kiss Maggy so badly now that her body was shaking from not doing so. She tried again, leaning in. Maggy's grip on Jayleen's beautiful hair suddenly tightened and Jayleen took a slight gasp. She'd never had her hair pulled before, but wasn't gonna let it stop her. She kept leaning forward, determined. Maggy at one point got worried Jayleen would let Maggy rip her hair out for this kiss, so she let go. With her hair released, Jayleen's head came flying forward, but Maggy turned her face to the side. Jayleen's kiss landed on Maggy's cheek.

“Oh, you must not want it..” Jayleen backed off of Maggy, straightening out her clothes. “You just wanted to make a fool of me, right?” She asked.
Do you want to kiss me?” Maggy asked, standing up above Jayleen.
Yes.. I do.
Say it.
I want to kiss you.” Jayleen finally locked eyes with Maggy, her eyes on the verge of watering.
Beg me.
Please..” Jayleen felt humiliated. Never had she'd been forced underneath someone like this.
Please, what?” Maggy asked, lifting Jayleen's chin again.
Please, let me kiss you..?” Jayleen asked.
Please, let me kiss you, ma-.. ma-..” Maggy began mouthing the word she wanted to coax out of Jayleen. She leaned in, her lips close to Jayleen's.
Please, let me kiss you, ..Maggy?” Maggy delivered a quick, sudden slap to Jayleen's face that echoed throughout the mostly empty house.
Don't call me by my name,” Maggy said, “ma..s..” Jayleen, slowly rotating her head to face forward again, took an awkward swallow.
Please.. let me kiss you..” Jayleen knew the word now, she was sure of it. She'd just never referred to someone as that.

Master..

Last edited by xSilky; 05-13-2015 at 11:56 AM.
xSilky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 03:44 AM   #2
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Good so far. You've got my interest and not a lot of stories manage to do that
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 03:20 PM   #3
xSilky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordsmiff View Post
Good so far. You've got my interest and not a lot of stories manage to do that
Thanks, man! That really means a lot. Part two is almost done.
xSilky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 11:06 PM   #4
Sissyboy998

Doing great keep it up

likes/dislikes/limits

I'm not actually a sissyboy for femdom or feminization.
Also don't own/have any female cloths. Sorry

I'm a cute piglet on the male farm

Check this thread out http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=197937

Pm Dares
Sissyboy998 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk