Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 06-04-2017, 01:19 AM   #151
InstantInferno
getDare Addict

Slipped in a last-minute entry for this
Old 06-04-2017, 04:43 AM   #152
aus guy
getDare Sweetheart

All entries are now locked in, and the spreadsheet is up to date.

The draw will take place in 20 minutes at https://rolz.org/dr?room=ExposureRaffle

All participants will receive an email shortly after the draw, containing the pictures and info of the loser.
Old 06-04-2017, 05:31 AM   #153
aus guy
getDare Sweetheart

The raffle has been drawn, and Fun Lover is the winner/loser. His naked pictures have been emailed to all participants from this month.

Thank you to all entries for this month. Next round will start later this week.
Old 06-04-2017, 05:59 AM   #154
jh81

Quote:
Originally Posted by aus guy View Post
The raffle has been drawn, and Fun Lover is the winner/loser. His naked pictures have been emailed to all participants from this month.

Thank you to all entries for this month. Next round will start later this week.
Are those winners from this week allowed to let their entries ride,so to speak. Or do we need new pics?
Limits: often face - scat/pee/vomit/etc - strong pain - friends/family/etc
Building "take-a-photo challenges" for exhibitionists:
Female - Male -WAM male

KIK: feistypuffin

jh81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 06:02 AM   #155
aus guy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by jh81 View Post
Are those winners from this week allowed to let their entries ride,so to speak. Or do we need new pics?
As long as those pics haven't been exposed before, you can re-use them in the next round. You will need to resend them to me though, as I don't retain them after the rounds are complete.
Old 06-04-2017, 06:42 AM   #156
dori

Just found your thread, sounds like fun. Waiting for next raffle. Is it monthly ??

DISLIKES Not much - will try almost anything once

LIMITS Scat, things illegal, kids, animals

ENJOYS TORD, Serving my Superiors particularly Females(Everyone is my superior, I am nothing)
dori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 09:13 AM   #157
jh81

Quote:
As long as those pics haven't been exposed before, you can re-use them in the next round. You will need to resend them to me though, as I don't retain them after the rounds are complete.
OK. Is there going to be different bonuses, say -4tickets for XXXX or -2tickets for YYYY, or are you going to keep with the arse dildo/outside?
Female - Male -WAM male

Old 06-06-2017, 05:12 AM   #158
aus guy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by dori View Post
Just found your thread, sounds like fun. Waiting for next raffle. Is it monthly ??
Pretty much monthly, yeah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jh81 View Post
OK. Is there going to be different bonuses, say -4tickets for XXXX or -2tickets for YYYY, or are you going to keep with the arse dildo/outside?
Basically the same as last round, with one difference.

A few people have asked me if the rules can be changed to have the losers exposed on Kinktalk. A bunch of other people have asked that we leave it as it, ie only sharing with other participants. So, we might make it a bonus option this round.

By default, the loser will have their pics emails to all other participants. However, when you enter, you can choose to have your pics posted on kinktalk instead (if you lose), which will net you a 4 ticket bonus.

Are people on board with this change?
Old 06-06-2017, 08:59 AM   #159
foboz

Default Ok by me

I'm on board with the option of being exposed on Kinktalk
foboz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 09:12 AM   #160
BamaSwitch
getDare Sweetheart

It has been a few rounds since I participated but that sounds good as long as it is an optional item. The four less tickets should be an encouragement for the some to take the risk.
BamaSwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 04:36 PM   #161
jh81

Quote:

A few people have asked me if the rules can be changed to have the losers exposed on Kinktalk. A bunch of other people have asked that we leave it as it, ie only sharing with other participants. So, we might make it a bonus option this round.

By default, the loser will have their pics emails to all other participants. However, when you enter, you can choose to have your pics posted on kinktalk instead (if you lose), which will net you a 4 ticket bonus.

Sounds like a fair change ...
Female - Male -WAM male

Old 06-06-2017, 04:39 PM   #162
stevie369
getDare Ladder

Quote:

How about everyone gives a location of where they want it posted if they lose? Kinktalk gets you a 4 ticket bonus and you could also give bigger bonuses for more public sites such as Tumblr or xhamster. Just a idea
stevie369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 07:53 AM   #163
anshs008

Default Morning everyone

I just couldn't stay away
Aus guy
Would you be ever so kind to run over the rules and options for the new raffle
I see some things have changed
I just want everyone to get the tickets they deserve
Have a good day

Dislikes : scat, pee, pain

Kik: anshs003

I challenge any female here
I am unowned
You win you get nudes of me and you own me

PM/SKYPE Dare

Kik anshs003
Skype [email protected]

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=133251

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
93% Voyeur
80% Switch
79% Primal (Hunter)
79% Master/Mistress
78% Exhibitionist
78% Owner
anshs008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 06:06 AM   #164
aus guy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevie369 View Post
How about everyone gives a location of where they want it posted if they lose? Kinktalk gets you a 4 ticket bonus and you could also give bigger bonuses for more public sites such as Tumblr or xhamster. Just a idea
I'm trying to keep the bonuses to binary questions, either you get it or your don't. That makes it easier to setup automatic calculations in the spreadsheet, and reduces the number of permutations. If we have an open ended bonus that requires a list of sites to be exposed it, that would become very difficult to manage. It would also mean me setting up accounts on the various sites that people list (if I don't have them already), reading their rules and guidelines, etc.
Old 06-08-2017, 06:27 AM   #165
aus guy
getDare Sweetheart

Default June raffle

New round starting for June. One tweak to this round, but still in the same spirit of the game.

Players enter by submitting one or more nude pictures, and all entrants go into a raffle. At the end of June, I will use a random number generator to select one person for exposure. Everyone else is safe, just a single person will be exposed.

By default, the loser will have their naked pictures emailed to all participants of this round. Each entrant can choose to risk having their nude pics exposed on Kinktalk instead, in exchange for 4 bonus ticket reduction.

To make it more fun, entrants can choose their level of risk. The more risky photos you submit, the less chance you have of being exposed. However, if your number is picked, all your pics will be sent to the other raffle entrants.

Mandatory picture(s) for entry (these can be 2 separate pics or combined into one. Up to each individual):
- Completely naked, full frontal, showing at least from knee's to shoulders.
- Holding a sign with your getdare username (you can choose to not have this pic at risk of exposure).

If you enter with only the minimum picture, you will receive 26 'tickets' in the raffle.

If you include your face in at least half of the pictures, your total ticket allocation will be halved.

For each of the following items you complete, you will reduce the number of tickets you have.

Picture reductions:
2 tickets: At least knee's to shoulder from behind.
4 tickets: Sitting down with your legs spread wide, showing from at least knee's to shoulder.
4 tickets: Dildo in your ass.
4 tickets: Naked outside.
2 tickets: Include the picture with your sign
4 tickets: Have your pictures & info exposed on Kinktalk, instead of emailed to other participants

Info reduction:
2 tickets: Include your first name.
4 tickets: Include your home town.

For example, if you submit a full frontal pic including your face and your first name, you will only have 10 tickets. If you don't include your face but do include your ass, you will be assigned 20 tickets. The less tickets you have, the less likely you are to be chosen and exposed. If you complete all the tasks, you only get 1 ticket. If you only complete the minimum photo, you will receive 26 tickets, and thus have a higher chance of being exposed.

If you don't want your nude pic with sign to be at risk of exposure, let me know, and you will simply be assigned an additional 2 tickets.

I will select a random number using rolz.org or similar, and will advertise the link here prior to the roll occurring, so anyone can watch it in real-time to ensure there is no cheating.

Ticket numbers will be assigned using https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing. The draw will happen at the end of June, but I will update this thread with an exact date and time prior to the draw occurring.

To enter, simply PM me a picture linked from http://picpaste.com/, as per the requirement above, and be sure to include your email address in the PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk