Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-18-2014, 02:06 PM   #1
jopled

Default [Person Above] I Will Do Anything To... (extreme)

Have you ever been so desperate - whether to masturbate, cum, pee, poo, you name it - that you would do anything for it? Or are you looking for more challenge to get your thing done? Worry no more, for this thread is to answer that problem!

So, how does this work, and why it says "extreme"?

It's simple. You post something that you are willing to do anything for, and the next person gives you a dare to do before you can carry on fulfilling your desperate needs. Then the person who gave the dare, posts his/her thing he/she really wants to do, etc etc.

So why it is extreme? Because the person giving the dare can involve any number of your likes/dislikes, and as a default 1 limit can be broken. It really is up to the person giving the dare that how long your dare will last, how much you have to repeat something, how nasty it is, or is it based on your likes after all, etc.

Is your dare too nasty to do? You can always choose not to do it; but then you shouldn't carry on fulfilling your desperate needs either.

Remember common sense, though, folks.

And I guess I'll start to see if this thread gets any popularity. I will do anything to masturbate and cum.

Likes: edging, cum, underwear dares, being gagged, duct tape, bondage, dice dares, pee, forced orgasms

Dislikes: cbt, anal, bladder control

Hard limits: shaving, public, social suicide, showing face, x-dressing, enemas

PM dares
jopled is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
control, cum, extreme, pee, poo