Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 11-28-2011, 11:43 PM   #1
Gamers

Unhappy Leaving immanent

Dear fellow GD members,
I had taken a long break before I came back to GD. New populars have popped up and there are many new wonderful people. I recently was in a fight with a new popular and decided it was best I leave from GD so that she and people in chat the same time as us two, can have peacefully chats. Despite her possible belief, I was always about helping and caring. So for this same reason I depart by the end of the week most likely. For any that have any problems or need to vent; my yahoo account is [email protected]
I might be gone for good or it might be temporary. There is little chance I will stay though. So to all my GD friends, I will still see you on yahoo. To everyone else, it was a pleasure talking with all of you. You guys are great.
Goodbye,
Gamers
Old 11-29-2011, 12:55 AM   #2
ToDScott

Don't know you, or anybody really since I'm new. But having been on other sites (that are more based around text chats) I've seen quite a few fights. And people leave because of them. I don't go on the chats here cuz when Im on, its normally dead, or only the usual "anybody want to ___" fill in blank messages. Anyway, back to my point! I promise its coming!

I dont think theres a block feature in the chat at all? But regardless, I'd say if you like coming here, and you enjoy talking to the people here, don't let people run you out of here. Just don't pay attention to them. The thing with chats, and this always amazes me, is that people complain when people talk. Or "talk over" one another. Chats are meant to chat, if people can't keep up with their convo because you're having one with others too, thats their problem they can't keep up. Chats are meant to have people talking. But like I said, Im new to this site, so I dont know if theres rules about one convo at a time or not <.<

But, don't go if you don't want to. Don't leave because somebody has a problem with you. Just ignore them, they'll grow tired of tryin to pick fights or whatever when they cant get a response outta you.

Small pain, messy (food), edging, nudity, masturbation, humiliation, semi public, body writing

Some anal, harder pain

pee/scat, blood, public
ToDScott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 04:48 AM   #3
XxxMistress
Account Banned

You are giving them what they prob wants ..

But really. Leaving is not the best answer,But if you really think so .. Then be it!

I don't know you,But chatted with you a bit, You sound nicer then the horny people, so it's a waste that you leave.

P.s: I hope it's not me,The one you had a fight with ._.
XxxMistress is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk