Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-27-2023, 10:55 AM   #1
pilik

Default Scat battleships - dom required

My normal dom is busy so posting here in the off chance I get a reply before I can enjoy using the toilet like a normal human being.

Pretty desperate for a shit right now, got around 45 minutes spare. If a dom wants to challenge me I propose this..... An online game of multiplayer battleships with these simple rules:

We play 2 games, if I win a game then we end there otherwise.....

If I lose round 1: I'm shitting and the whole lot is going in my mouth.
If I lose round 2: My mouth is getting "flushed".

As you're the dom I'll listen to any suggestions you have on rules above this. DM me within 45 mins or I'll use the porcelain. M, 30, UK.

Kit: Chastity device, handcuffs, combination locks, chain, open mouth gag, nose/mouth mask with tube.
pilik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2023, 12:41 AM   #2
pilik

Morning shits are always the biggest and worst and I'm full right now. Can probably hold for another 30 mins before I shit myself....

Kit: Chastity device, handcuffs, combination locks, chain, open mouth gag, nose/mouth mask with tube.
Old 10-12-2023, 01:00 AM   #3
pilik

Just to make sure I regret this.... If the dom wants, I'll chain myself up before the game begins and give you the combo lock code to avoid any way "out". If in the second game you win and I have more than 6 ship squares remaining I'll cum before I swallow....

Old 10-18-2023, 06:23 AM   #4
pilik

Rules as above, DM within 30 mins before this one hits the toilet. I want to cum, I don't want to eat shit, I definitely don't want to cum and then eat shit.

Last edited by pilik; 10-18-2023 at 06:36 AM.
Old 11-02-2023, 08:22 AM   #5
pilik

Any interest in the above? 4:30 GMT today for a very quick sesh. DM me

You have final say on rules but:

2 very quick games of online battleships before I head to the pub. If I win either we stop but otherwise:

If I lose round 1: I'm shitting and the whole lot is going in my mouth.
If I lose round 2: My mouth is getting "flushed".

If in the second game you win and I have more than 6 ship squares remaining I'll cum before I swallow.... Not forgetting to chew it down....

Last edited by pilik; 11-02-2023 at 08:46 AM.
Old 11-05-2023, 06:26 AM   #6
pilik

Same as above, DM within next 30 mins before I hit the porcelain with this hangover huge shit , assuming I can hold.

Last edited by pilik; 11-05-2023 at 06:53 AM.
Old 11-05-2023, 03:18 PM   #7
fred_jameso
Account Banned

I’ll happily be in involved

Toys: thongs/panties, vibrating bullet, tights, makeshift anal beads, cucumbers, bananas, golf balls, condoms, candles, printer, toothbrush etc (but will go shopping at your request for things like tampons, diapers etc)
fred_jameso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2023, 02:03 AM   #8
pilik

Any doms interested in challenging/punishing me this afternoon? Around 13:00 GMT. Rules as above, several variations posted so will leave it to you to decide.

Use of chastity, shock collar, chain and combo lock up to dom to decide. DM me between now and then if interested and we can go from there.

Old 11-21-2023, 06:43 AM   #9
pilik

One off for the final 10 mins... Up until 3:35

"If in the second game you win and I have more than 3 ship squares remaining I'll cum before I swallow.... Not forgetting to chew it down...."

Last edited by pilik; 11-21-2023 at 07:25 AM.
Old 11-26-2023, 10:01 AM   #10
pilik

If anyone is in a similar timezone.... Rules as above, tomorrow morning, 9AM ish GMT if I can hold the massive morning shit that long. I'll be online around then but DM me if you fancy dealing some morning punishment.

Old 12-03-2023, 08:01 AM   #11
pilik

Feels like this shit is about to leak out my arse so for that reason.... opening this up for a brief 15 mins. Rules above.

Old 12-10-2023, 06:30 AM   #12
pilik

Anyone interested in dealing some punishment this afternoon? Likely around 16:00 GMT?

Old 12-15-2023, 09:22 AM   #13
pilik

Once again, will I be the lucky one.... Got some time now for a few hours so opening this up. DM me or message on kik @ pilik1 if you're feeling particularly sadistic this Friday night and want to make this pathetic sub regret logging in.

Old 12-15-2023, 10:51 AM   #14
pilik

One win down, any other takers or should I call it quits?

Old 01-24-2024, 08:32 AM   #15
pilik

Opening up for potential punishing tonight. Message before 19:00 GMT if interested. Anything above applicable so happy to discuss beforehand.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
domination, scat, shit, toilet, torture