Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-10-2008, 02:25 PM   #106
starbucks95905

Awesome twist. And I'd like to say something: if you are offended by this kind of stuff, don't fucking read it.

I don't do cam2cam for two reasons:
1. I use a Mac, nobody gives webcam support to Mac users on anything but Skype.
2. There's no reason to see me on webcam.

Also, I am not giving you my contact info unless I know you well. I am also not going to be a dare master as of yet.

Any requests for such will be ignored.
starbucks95905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 02:28 PM   #107
Davros
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbucks95905 View Post
Awesome twist. And I'd like to say something: if you are offended by this kind of stuff, don't fucking read it.
Who said they were offended
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 11:20 PM   #108
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davros View Post
Who said they were offended
He was most likley confronted by pm or somthing but that is just my guess.
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, medium butt plug, diapers, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Bebe_Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 11:45 AM   #109
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Hello again... and sorry for leaving it so long for this next installment.

Firstly, thank you again for all your messages, comments and support - especially regarding the negative rep I received last time. Also a big welcome to truthdevil - a new member to the site.

Sadly, I am nearing the end of this story (don't worry - still a couple of installments to come yet). The truth is that I am running out of ideas, and don't want the quality to fall. The good news, however, is that I am already coming up with ideas to a sequel !! I can't say too much about it yet, but hope that it will be as popular as this one has proved. The characters will be the same, and it will follow on directly from this story.

Anyway, onto...

PART XVIII

Ed continued to smile at us all as we sat there naked, wiping the cake crumbs from our faces.
Claire glanced at the clock and noticed that there was only a couple of minutes left until midnight. Ed noticed her, and before she could even say anything, he said, “Don’t worry about that. We’ve got plenty of time yet.”
“But the game ends at midnight !” Claire tried to argue.
“Don’t you remember the agreement ? As I guessed the word that you wrote down, you all had to be my slaves… for the rest of the night !”
Claire thought back, as did I, trying to recall what had actually been agreed. Ed was right – during the original game, the dares lasted until midnight. However when Ed made the rule about guessing the word, he had indeed used the phrase ‘for the rest of the night’.
Just to put emphasis on the position, Ed added, “Besides, with this video I’ve got of you all, I think I’ll make you my slaves for as long as I want.”
I had known Ed for quite some time, and it was sometimes difficult to know when he was joking and when he was being serious. He also had a very dark sense of humor, and the two of these features could prove very confusing to fathom out what he was thinking sometimes. I could often guess and, if forced to guess at his way of thinking at this present time, I would have to say that he meant what he was saying.

Whilst we tried to comprehend what lay in store for us, Bex raised her hand like she was in class.
“What is it Bex ?” asked Ed.
“Please, sir. I really, really need to go to toilet.” Bex replied. It had seemed that she was purposely playing the submissive role, but she spoke for all of us. My bladder was close to bursting point.
“Hmmm, you’re right… and I do love the way you asked. Ok, everyone back up to the bathroom – but no one is to use the toilet just yet ! I’ll be up in just a minute.”

We all ran up the stairs and into the bathroom. As we stood there, we all looked at the toilet, and it just aggravated our bladders even more knowing that we could not yet use it.
After four or five minutes, Ed appeared. In his hand were some long cable ties that my mum kept in the kitchen drawer and used for various household projects.

“Now, which one of you disobeyed me earlier ? Who didn’t swallow all of Stevie’s cum ?” Ed said, mockingly.
“Ah, yes, the Birthday Girl ! As promised, Sarah, you will now be punished for your disobedience, and as an example for the rest of my lovely slaves.”

Ed instructed Sarah to kneel down in the bathtub. She did as Ed asked. Ed then fastened a cable tie around each of Sarah’s wrists, then a third between the other two, securing her hands behind her back.
He then gently guided her forward, so that she was lying face down in the bath. He allowed her to get comfortable, then proceeded to secure further cable ties around her ankles.
Finally, Ed looped together five or six ties, then looped them between the cables securing her wrists and ankles, leaving my sister in a hogtied position, face down in my bath.
Next, Ed put the plug in the bath. By this time I was getting very concerned, as I’m sure that she was. I knew that Ed wouldn’t hurt or try and drown my sister, but this looked as though it could get out of hand.
Fortunately Ed did not turn on the taps, as I thought in the back of my mind he might. Instead, he stood up and simply said to my sister, “Piss yourself.”
“What ?!” my sister replied, looking horrified.
“You heard me… piss yourself… now. If you don’t, we’ll help.” Ed replied.
We watched and waited for a few minutes, and despite my sisters best efforts she couldn’t pee herself in front of us all.
“Bex and Jo… tickle her until she pees.” Ed commanded.
Both girls knelt down next to the bath, and began to tickle my sister in all the spots that they had access to. Bex concentrated on Sarah’s back, bottom and sides, whilst Jo went straight for her feet – knowing how ticklish my sister was there.
My sister screamed and squirmed as the punishment continued, and before long a jet of warm piss appeared from between my sisters legs. It splashed on the surface of the bathtub, then ran down and accumulated at the plug hole, right in front of my sisters face.
The girls stopped their tickling, and my sister looked at the pool of pee right in front of her.
She kept her head raised, but her hair was already dipping in the pool.
“Claire – straddle Sarah and piss on her.” Ed commanded.
Claire didn’t argue, and no sooner had she positioned herself, a stream of pee was flowing over my sisters backside, running off her smooth skin and onto the floor of the bath.
“Bex – you’re next.” Ed said, and again Bex positioned herself over my sister. Within a few moments, her piss was merging with the rest in the ever deepening pool.
Jo was next up, and she pissed over my sisters shoulders. Sarah gasped as the warm fluid ran down her back and sides.
Ed looked at me, and said, “Steve, give your sister’s hair a piss shampoo.”
I chose not to get into the bathtub, as the whole floor of the tub now had urine in it. Instead, I stood at the side, and pointed my penis at her head. As I relaxed, a jet of urine spurted out and hit the side of my sister’s head, right about ear level. I moved slightly to ensure that I gave her hair a good covering, almost scared of what would happen if I didn’t.
As my stream ended, my sister turned to look at me, just in time for a last squirt to hit her on the cheek.
Ed also needed to empty his bladder, and covered any area of my sisters head that I had missed, and also filling up the bath a little further.

Now that we were all done, Ed told my sister to relax, and that she would be there for some time. My sister, now knowing that resisting this was futile, accepted her fate, and carefully lowered her head and rested it sideways on the floor of the bath.
The urine level was between half and one inch, so the side of her face was covered, although there was no risk of drowning or swallowing any.

Ed ushered the rest of us out of the bathroom and back downstairs – leaving my sister to soak in her own, and the rest of our, juices.

TO BE CONTINUED…
ShinyDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 12:56 PM   #110
truthdevil

Thanks for the warm welcome. Great site this is.

Sad to hear there won't be many more parts to this but you've done a great job to have kept it going on for so long as it is so well done. This part was good too. Will try waiting patiently for the next!
truthdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 08:12 AM   #111
myhand

I don't really like this new twist. It's kind of a turn off.

The rest of this story is top notch though. You're an amazing writer.
myhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 08:39 AM   #112
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

Don't worry - it's not for too long... Watersports don't turn me on at all, and I found it fairly difficult to write about having not experienced it in any way or form. However I am aiming to please as many different readers as I can.
Thanks for the honest feedback though )
Old 08-16-2008, 07:32 PM   #113
qwertypete
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to qwertypete Send a message via Yahoo to qwertypete

Nice installment. I'm not too crazy about the peeing but I'm anxious to know where you're taking this.
qwertypete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 01:51 AM   #114
glasssbottle174
getDare Sweetheart

This story continues to get beter and better and i'm always trying to figure out what will happen next, but i can not figure it out.

WELL DONE
glasssbottle174 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 05:35 PM   #115
Nohbdy123

Keep up the great work. Very creative.
Nohbdy123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 02:54 PM   #116
fun-dave

i love your story i cant get enough of it i hope you finish off the next few parts soon!

would love for you to read my story and suggest anyways i could improve it cheers man

(btw dnt read mine if itll slow down writting your next installment haha u have fans to please!)

am fun and i go by the name dave on here.
fun-dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 06:01 PM   #117
futuremafiaman

Send a message via AIM to futuremafiaman Send a message via MSN to futuremafiaman

wow this is straight up the best story on here i have ever read... although i must agree, i dont find watersports attractive at all. but still... great job bro!

also, to any admins who might see this.... when its done i say you move it to the "Best of GetDare section" but thats just my opinion
futuremafiaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 07:35 PM   #118
hormoneguy
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to hormoneguy
Talking great job

you are doing a great job i cant wait to see what happens next
hormoneguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 11:25 AM   #119
ShinyDemon
getDare Sweetheart

It's that time again !!! Time for another installment !

Thanks yet again for all the very flattering comments. I know that not everyone enjoyed the last part with the watersports in - as I've mentioned in a post above, it's not something that appeals to me either, but I wanted to include it for the readers to do enjoy it. I was planning on leaving "Sarah" in the bath for the whole night, but due to popular demand (see - I do listen to you ;o) ) Ed has agreed to show some mercy.

As this story winds down - just a couple more posts left - the story is leading onto a sequel. I was considering just continuing this thread, but it really has become very long - in fact the most read story on here, so a huge thank you again. By starting a sequel on a new thread, it will be easier to pick up where you've left off, and will also be equally good as a stand alone story (hopefully !).

Without further ado, here's...

PART XIX

Once we were all back in the living room, Ed had us all stand in a line facing him – “like obedient little slaves” as he put it.

“I want you all to go and get your phones and hand them to me, then return to your current position.” Ed said, as he sat in the chair.
The girls all headed towards the discarded pile of clothes and accessories, whilst I went to my room to retrieve mine. I heard Ed ask one of the girls to also fetch my sisters phone too, which was also in the pile of clothes.
When I returned, I handed my phone to Ed, who now had quite a collection. He was scrolling through Jo’s contact list, and taking notes of some names and numbers. I saw that he already had some numbers under Bex’s name, and continued this procedure with all of our phones whilst we stood watching him.

“You’ve all been very compliant, and for that I thank you.” Ed said, addressing the group of us. “I’d like to say that things will get easier from this point on… but that would be lying. What I won’t lie about is that I will give you all challenges and dares to complete over the next few months. They may involve just yourselves, each other or maybe even other people, but whatever I command you to do, you will do it without question.
Do I make myself clear ?”

We all nodded.

“Needless to say that I’ve already got more than enough video evidence on my phone to totally humiliate any or all of you should you fail to comply with my demands, but I’d like some nice stills, and some close up shots to add to my collection. Any complaints ?”

We just all stood there, shaking our heads.

Ed stood up and moved along the line, taking several photos of each of us – full frontal, side on and close ups of the girls tits and pussies, and of my dick, which he made me pump until it was erect again.
He then made us pose in more explicit ways – the girls kissing each other on the lips, boobs and pubic area, and then made them lay back and spread their pussy lips whilst he zoomed right in on them.
For me, he made me kneel down and take his cock in my mouth, and got Jo to take several photos of that. There was no risk of him cumming again, this was purely for the camera.

After the photoshoot, he returned to his chair and sat down. He then proceeded to tell us exactly what he was doing.

“Just so you know that I’m not bluffing,” he said, tapping away at his phone, “I’m sending a photo of each of you to someone in your contacts list. Don’t worry – you will not be identifiable in them as I’m only sending the close ups – and I’m sending it from my phone with the number withheld, so it really is anonymous.”
“Bex, your friend John now has a photo of your pussy.” Ed said. Bex blushed, but was relieved that at least she could not be identified from it.
“Jo – your older brother has just received a picture of your slit, and Claire, a picture of your tits has just been sent to your dad.” Even though Claire’s photo was also anonymous, she looked horrified at the thought of her dad seeing her breasts.
“Don’t worry Steve – I haven’t forgotten you. A picture of your dick has been sent to Faye.”
Faye was a gorgeous girl that I have had a crush on for years. I had often fantasised about one day Faye seeing my dick, but not under these circumstances.

Ed spoke again. “As I’ve said, these pictures were all unidentifiable, but failure to complete my instructions may result in the other photos, or the video, being sent to someone else. Everyone understand ?”

Again, we just all nodded.

“Good. Now, Steve and Bex, you may go and release Sarah. Explain to her what I have just told you, whilst you clean her up. You may allow her to shower, but she must not wash herself – you two must wash her.”

We both headed upstairs to the bathroom and opened the door. As we entered we were both hit by the pungent smell of urine. My sister looked up at us with a glimmer of hope as we cut the cable ties and released her.

As we washed and showered Sarah, we explained what had been said downstairs, and that Ed had sent pictures of us to our friends and family. Sarah looked really worried, until we said that no one would know it was us.

Once Sarah was washed and dried, we returned downstairs. Ed was busy fondling Claire, whilst Jo watched, but had obviously also endured the same ritual.

When Ed saw us, he stopped and returned to his chair. We stood in line, without even being asked.

“Welcome back, Sarah. I trust that your brother and friend have told you what’s been going on during your soak ?” Ed said.

“Yes,” replied Sarah, full of humility.

“Good. I also see that your nice and clean now. Are you prepared to obey me totally from now on, without question ?”

”Yes.” Sarah said, with her head bowed.

“Excellent. Well, I don’t know about you, but I’m totally spent, and need a good night’s rest. Claire and Sarah, you will join me in Steve’s bed. Jo, Bex and Steve can sleep in Sarah’s bed. No clothes for anyone, and everyone MUST share the same bed !” Ed said.

With that, we proceeded to head off to the individual bedrooms, turning off the lights as we went…

TO BE CONTINUED…
Old 08-24-2008, 11:28 AM   #120
Davros
Account Banned

Awesome story
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk