Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 09-25-2014, 01:42 PM   #1
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Truth and dare interrupted by bullies

Truth and dare interrupted by bullies

Prologue

The six friends Adam, Tom, Mike, Nikki, Jenny and Elena have known each other forever. They still keep together, despite that they have moved further away from each other and does not attend the same school anymore.
The siblings of course still lives together and attends the same school, but not same class. The four families all live within three miles radius, so it is still relative easy for the friends to visit, however not as easy as in the good old days, where they lived in the same neighborhood.

Adam is 13 and is best friend to Mike. Adam has a 4½ inch cock and has grown hair.

Tom is 13 and has a sister Jenny. Tom has a 3 inch cock and has no hair.

Mike is 14, has a sister Elena and is best friend to Adam. Mike has a 5 inch cock and has grown hair.

Nikki is 13 and is best friend to Jenny. Nikki has almost no tits and no hair.

Jenny is 12, has a brother Tom and is best friend to Nikki. Jenny has small A size tits and some hair.

Elena is 13 and has a brother Mike. Elena has average B size tits and has grown hair.

The four other friends Karl, Bobby, Lena and Sue have all moved into the area within the last couple of years. They quickly joined together and have stayed that way ever since.

Karl is 15, has a sister Lena and is best friend to Bobby. Karl has a 5 inch cock and has grown hair.

Bobby is 15 and is best friend to Karl. Bobby has a 6 inch cock and has grown hair.

Lena is 14, has a brother Karl and is best friend to Sue. Lena has large B size tits and shaven completely bald.

Sue is 15, is best friend to Lena. Sue has large C size tits and shaven but with a small triangle on top.
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to peter1111 for this post:
Old 09-25-2014, 01:43 PM   #2
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 1

Chapter 68

Once again Adam, Tom, Mike, Nikki, Jenny and Elena are assembled for a game of truth and dare. It is a lovely spring Saturday afternoon, and they have all just entered their clubhouse in Adam’s garden.
The clubhouse is an old treehouse made by their parents when they were little kids. It is not much, but is has been theirs for so many years. It only has one room, with one door and a window on the other three sides.
Sometimes they have had sleepovers out here, but it has been a few years ago since last time. Now they only use it for their truth and dare games, and since it is hidden in the garden, no one from outside knows it is there. And as Adam’s parents are not at home, and Adam does not have any siblings, they have the property all for themselves. They can therefore play secretly without interruptions. Just as they love to have it.

Adam: “So who will start today?”
Nikki: “I can start. Jenny – Truth or dare?”
Jenny “Truth.”
Nikki: “Who did you miss most since our last game?”
Jenny “That is so hard…” She thinks for some time “…Okay… I will be… You Nikki.”
And they both start to laugh. They have been close friends for many years now, and it have been hard for both of them to not attend the same school anymore.

Tom pushes his sister on the shoulder: “Jenny your turn.”
Jenny: “Yeah yeah… Adam, Truth or dare?”
Adam: “Dare!”
Jenny: “I dare you to - Be a chicken for one minute.”
Adam: “Your…!!” He reluctantly gets up. He knows that they love to humiliate each other by giving childish dares, but that is also the fun about it – At least when it is the others that are doing the dares.
The others are already laughing, especially Mike, Adams best friend.
Adam walks around them with his arms bend like wings: “bwok bwok… bwok bwok…”
Mike is rolling around on the floor laughing. It looks so funny.
Adam continues his walk: “bwok bwok… bwok bwok…”
Jenny pull herself together from the laughing: “Time… hehe…You can stop now…”

Adam stops and sits down again: “Tom your turn. Truth or dare?”
Tom: “After that? Truth!”
Adam: “How many girls have you kissed since our last game?”
Tom starts to think, before answering: “Hmmm… It must be… One.”
Jenny looks with excitement at her brother and thinks: “Wonder who it is this time?”

Tom: “Mike, Truth or dare?”
Mike: “I also think I am going to stick with truth for this round.”
Tom: “Ever been caught by your sister, when playing with yourself?”
Mike and Elena both look at Tom and start to blush. The group have always been open to each other, also regarding more personal questions. However this is pretty personal for Mike.
Mike looks at Elena: “It has been close a couple of times, but I do not think you have caught me in the action yet? At least you have not told me…” Everyone can see that Mike is getting in doubt.
Elena just smiles at Mike, which makes him even more in doubt.

Mike looks back at his sister, eager to get on: “Elena, truth or dare?”
Elena wanted to say truth, but know she is not so sure anymore: “Dare…”
Mike wants a little revenge on his sister, he knows how much she hates to be active: “I dare you to do ten Jumping Jacks”
Elena rolls her eyes: “Mike you know I hate that! Come on…”
Mike does not feel sorry for his sister, so eventually Elena gets up.
Elena starts to jump and her tits are bouncing lightly for each jump: “1… 2… 3… 4… 5… 6… 7… 8… 9… 10.”

Elena gets her breath back and continues: “Nikki, what should it be. Truth or Dare?”
Nikki: “Just give me a truth.”
Elena “Who do you fancy in your class this week?”
Nikki: “Ohhh… I do not change it that often?”
Elena smiles “And who is it then?”
Nikki blushes and whispers: “Victor… he is so cute…”
The others start to laugh at this, and Nikki starts to blush even more.

The group continues to play, however outside the house, something is about to happen.
The following user says Thank You to peter1111 for this post:
Old 09-25-2014, 03:18 PM   #3
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

I like the start anxiously awaiting more!
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2014, 01:00 AM   #4
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target

Quote:
Originally Posted by jklivin View Post
I like the start anxiously awaiting more!
...and you will get more
Old 09-27-2014, 01:00 AM   #5
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Outside on the street close to Adam’s house are the friends Karl, Bobby, Lena and Sue assembled.
Karl looks at Lena: “So sister, why are we here?”
Lena: “You have been complaining for weeks now that we do not have anything to do.”
Bobby: “Yeah since that little jerk left town, our entertainment has gone.”
Lena: “Now listen, on my way home from school yesterday I overheard a boy and a girl talking to each other. I think they are brother and sister. They talked about their Truth and Dare game.”
Sue: “And?”
Lena: “It should just be in here. Maybe we can join them?”
Karl: “Join them? How old are those kids?”
Lena: “I don’t know? Our age, maybe a little younger.”
Sue is about to interrupt, but Lena cuts her off.
Lena: “…Of course I did not plan to play with them… More let’s say, help them with their game.”
The others are all smiling, understanding perfectly where Lena is going with the plan.
Lena: “Now I heard something about a clubhouse in the garden, and that they would be all by themselves – as usual. So it should be quite straight forward for us.”
Sue: “No no no… You have not planned to just walk inside? That would never work.”
Lena: “Of course not. We have to spy a little first.”
Bobby: “Okay, so off with the sound on your phones. And be ready to record video or take pictures if needed. And be quiet!”
They all fix their phones and follows Lena into the garden.

Lena and Bobby walks into the garden with Karl and Sue following close by. They soon see the clubhouse and all stops. It is far bigger than they have imagined. They all stand there for a moment and can start hearing giggling and talking coming from the clubhouse.
They look at each other and start to approach the clubhouse, they stop again at the door and look at each other one more time.
Lena and Bobby walks left with Karl and Sue walking right around the clubhouse. Bobby looks into the first window and Sue is doing the same on the other side.
Bobby and Sue can clearly see the six friends inside. They are well hidden outside, so they sit comfortable, while Mark and Lena continue to sneak around the house to the backside. Here they too look through the window.

Inside the six friends have no idea on what has just happened outside, so they continue with their Truth and Dare game.

Mike: “Nikki - Truth or dare?”
Nikki: “I pick Truth.”
Mike looks at Nikki: “What is the color of your pubic hair?”
Nikki looks down into the ground, they all know that she is not proud of this. She whispers: “I still don’t have any hair on my…”
Mike feels sorry, he had hoped that Nikki has started to grow, it is a while since they last talked about this.
Jenny also feels sorry for her friend: “Nikki…”

Nikki ignores Jenny, she does not want to talk more about it, so she continues: “Tom - Truth or dare?”
Tom: “Okay – Dare.”
Nikki: “I dare you to - Put your hand in your panties and rub yourself until you have a hard-on.”
Tom: “How do you know that I am done?”
Nikki had not thought of that: “Guess we have to trust you?”
She looks around at the others, and no one is protesting.
Tom looks nervously at Nikki: “Okay…”
He then puts his right hand into his pants and panties and starts to rub his little penis. It feels quite good, and it just takes around a minute for it to get hard.
Tom: “Done.”
Nikki looks at him for a moment to check, if he looks like someone that is cheating, and as he doesn’t, she accept: “Good.”

Tom goes for his sister, who has been closely observing his dare: “Jenny - Truth or dare?”
Jenny: “Truth”
Tom: “Have you seen a hard-on?”
Jenny sits with open mouth, she had not expected that question from her brother: “No I have not.”

Jenny: “Elena - Truth or dare?”
Elena: “Truth this time.”
Jenny: “Have you been spanked within the last week?”
Elena consider the answer closely, when was her last spanking? Was it this week? No, it was not. She answers: “No, not within the last week.”

Elena: “Adam your next. Truth or dare?”
Adam: “Truth.”
Elena: “If you should give someone here a spanking for been bad, how bad would you hit?”
Adam: “Hmmm… First of all it depends on how bad. But if you had been bad, I would hit so you can feel it. But I would not be that mean, after all you are my friends. So medium would probably be the answer.”

Adam: “Mike - Truth or dare?”
Mike: “Dare.”
Adam: “Get Jenny to kiss your bare nipples.”
Jenny protests before Mike gets anything to say: “Wait. It is Mike’s dare, not mine!”
Mike quickly responses with a smile: “We can switch if you want? I don’t mind kissing yours.”
Jenny: “Hahaha!!”
Adam stops them, before they get too far: “Hey come one. We always agree to help each other with our dares.”
Mike looks at Adam and then at Jenny: “Agree.”
Jenny too look at Adam and Mike: “Okay… Bring them on.”
Adam is relieved, he was afraid that he had gone too far.
Mike stands up and pulls his shirt up, so everyone can see his small nipples.
Jenny also gets up and slowly she goes to Mike. She looks at him and then at Adam: “One kiss on each? Right?”
Adam nods.
Jenny leans forward and quickly gives Mike’s nipples a kiss – First the right, then the left. She then quickly sits back again.
Mike pulls his shirt down again, and goes back to his seat: “That was not so bad – was it?”
Jenny does not answer.

Outside the clubhouse some have seen and heard more, than they had expected.
The following user says Thank You to peter1111 for this post:
Old 09-28-2014, 01:12 AM   #6
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Karl and Lena are still sitting outside the big window. They are smiling at each other.
Lena is so happy that her tip was correct, and she is still convinced that this will be good.
Karl has been trying the best he could to get some photos of the action inside. However he is not convinced of the quality.
Bobby has been desperately trying to make some video recording, but he has been unlucky that both Tom and Adam has been sitting and standing with their back to him.
Sue on the other hand had the best view for the dares. She had just been so focused on the dares that she had forgotten to use her phone.

Inside Adam is looking at his watch: “Damn it is almost supper time. My parents can be home any moment now.”
Jenny: “Too bad, it has been so much fun. Time is passing fast.”
Mike: “Yeah, we have been here for almost five hours today, it feels like one or two.”
Elena “When is next time? Soon I hope.”
Nikki looks at Adam: “I am on already next Saturday, if you are?”
Adam: “No not next weekend, we have to visit my aunt, but the week after?”
Everyone seems to agree for a quick reunion and start to get up.
Tom: “So Saturday in two weeks, same time and place?”
Jenny: “Like always – Always at one, and after lunch.”

Outside the Bobby and Sue are doing all they can to hide. It is far easier for Karl and Lena, as they are behind the clubhouse.
The six friends are all leaving the clubhouse without noticing the four intruders, and everyone except Adam are quickly going home.
Adam is heading for the house and goes to his room.
This leaves time for Bobby, Sue, Karl and Lena to leave Adam’s garden, and they assemble in the street just outside.
Lena: “So what do you think?”
Sue: “They did not do that much? But it might evolve?”
Karl defense his sister: “We only saw one round, if what they said is true, then they have been playing for five hours.”
Bobby: “They seem to trust each other completely. And their rules seem to be well organized.”
Karl: “So we should come back in two weeks?”
Lena smiles: “No doubt!”
Bobby considers it for a moment: “I think we should come back before.”
Sue is puzzled: “What do you mean?”
Bobby: “Did any of you get some good photos and video recordings?”
Karl: “No too dirty windows. You can see what is going on, but too difficult to get good quality photos.”
Sue: “No I forgot…”
Lena looks at Bobby: “You don’t want to go back and clean the windows? They will certainly notice…”
Bobby laughs: “No silly – I want to install some equipment inside. I have a cousin that might lend me some equipment.”
Karl: “And he would not ask any questions?”
Bobby: “No, he is cool.”
The four friends then leave Adam’s house and go separate ways.

The following days the four friends are talking frequently about the truth and dare game they have overheard, and about the possibilities in the next game.
With just two days before the next game, they meet at Bobby’s place.
Sue: “How far do we think they will go? They did not do that much for the time we were there.”
Karl: “I don’t know, we also do not know, what they did for the many hours, before we arrived.”
Bobby: “True, I have a feeling that they are quite open to each other. Like who ask their sister about a hard-on, if they are not close to each other and very open?”
Lena adds: “…or tell open about lack of development. That girl was not proud to tell that she did not had any hair yet.”
Karl: “So Bobby, what equipment have you borrowed from your cousin?”
Bobby smiles and go fetching a bag. While he opens it, he tells them about the content: “Here are four small spy cameras. HQ and easy to hide.”
Sue: “Nice, one for each corner, so we do not miss anything.”
Bobby: “Exactly. And then we can attach a microphone to two of them. He only had two, but it should not matter.”
Karl: “Nice. So we will get everything they say and do on record. I really hope there will be some good action!”
Lena: “How do we get it there?”
Bobby: “We have to sneak into the clubhouse in the morning. There is only battery for ten to twelve hours, and no remote control.”
Karl: “I did not see any locks at the clubhouse, so it should be easy.”
Lena: “So should we be present at the game too? Or is that too risky?”
Sue: “I would not mind be there, I am sure it will be fun.”
Karl: “I agree Lena, it would be too risky. Let’s install the equipment and then come back later to get it. Then we just have to hope for the best.”
Bobby: “Yes.”

Lena: “What are the plan after that? Are we just going to meet up at their next game and show them the content? And then help them with their game?”
Bobby: “No, we should plan this better. Think about all the others we have been playing around with. They have all told their parents, school and so. And then they have moved away.”
Karl: “Yeah – This time we have the best opportunity yet. If we just play our cards right, we can do this for a long.”
Lena: “Maybe we should confront them individually? Or just pick one or two?”
Bobby: “No we need they entire group, else the others will suspect something is wrong. But the plan about confronting them individually is not bad. Then we might also add more to the recording if needed.”
Sue is not with Bobby’s plan: “More to the recording?”
Bobby: “Add more pictures, videos or even sound recording.”
Lena: “Yeah, we might not get enough on the spy cameras to use, but it might be enough to frighten them to give more – We just have to play our cards right.”
Karl: “So Bobby should the two of us setup the equipment in the morning?”
Bobby: “Yes, let’s do that. Then we can meet at Sue’s place and wait. It’s the closest.”
They all agree on that and separate.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, bullying, coming of age, humiliation, truth or dare