Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 01-29-2021, 11:58 AM   #1
HH18

Default Futurekind

Chapter 1

I woke up feeling cold, as I was coming around I started to notice I was on a metal table strapped down with my arms and legs attached to each corner. The room got lighter and I could hear footsteps getting closer to me. Then I started to hear 2 voices of a man and woman getting louder, I couldn’t understand what they were saying.

“It is from around the year 2020 and was frozen nicely, we defrosted it over night and has started to show signs of life,” the man said.

Was he talking about me? What is going on?

“Start pumping the heat and vitamin patch into it.”

I felt a sharp scratch into my arm and could feel a fluid being pumped into me. I started to see more and I noticed I was half naked! Only a small robe around my privates covering me up.

“Let's start the inspection”

I felt another sharp pinch go into my neck and everything started to feel funny, I couldn’t move. I felt the man pull off the robe completely revealing everything. I tried to scream but nothing came out, I tried again and still nothing. I couldn’t move or speak… I couldn’t even move my eyes.

I could feel everything. The man was pulling my testicles and penis and squeezing them hard and I could do nothing. No tears could even come out of my eyes. I felt weak and helpless.

Chapter 2

I must have fallen asleep again. I woke up on a comfy chair with my arms and legs tied once again. I could see a screen in front of me with colours flickering on it. A woman started speaking through the screen.

“Welcome to SpaceStation 6.9”

“You were selected to be taken through human training. Once trained you will be available for adoption in a loving family. You are probably wondering where you are or what is happening, Please let us explain and don’t be afraid”

“You are probably from between the years of 2020 - 2040. You are now in the year 3100. You was put into a deep sleep and frozen so your body could be preserved so it looks young and fresh ready to be trained and used”

“You are 1 of 10,000 humans left alive. The rest of us are upgraded and often known as Human 2.0”

“You will soon begin your first year of training. You will learn your role as a human and learn to respect and serve us. Quite similar to how you use to treat your pets.”

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. Surely this was a joke!

A man entered the room with an injection in his hand. I started to panic but I couldn’t move anywhere. He stabbed the needle into my arm and I slowly drifted off to sleep.

Unsure - Wedgies, pee, cum

Limits - Anal, public, scat
HH18 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to HH18 for this post:
Old 01-31-2021, 02:00 PM   #2
HH18

Default Chapter 3

Chapter 3

I woke up on what seemed like the metal table I was on before. There were bright lights shining down on me but my vision was blurred. I could not feel a thing once again.

“Testicles have been removed”
Surely he was not talking about me? What are they doing to me?

A few hours passed of me lying on the cold metal table unable to move, I didn’t know what was happening but I knew it wasn’t good. Everything went dark after a few more hours.

I woke up chained to a board. In front of me was a large mirror and the man who I keep seeing.

“As you can see you will look slightly different”

“We have removed some bits that won’t be useful for you anymore.”

I looked down and noticed everything was gone! My penis and balls were not there. It was just a piece of skin covering the area.

“We have took skin from your feet and covered up where your sex organs use to be. They are outdated and you won't be needing them. For hygiene rules we have also shaved off any hair on your body and head and have begun treatment to make sure you don’t grow any more hair.”

“You may also feel a slight discomfort in your neck. We have inserted a small microchip so we can control your brain better and we are able to control your vision and speech.”

I tried to speak and nothing would come out. I felt so humiliated standing here naked in front of a mirror.

“You may still remember the old human genders, these do not apply to standard humans anymore and you will be referred to as it. We have also given you a simple code to identify you and we have tattooed this onto your left hand. Your code is X9.”

“This is all you need to know until your first training session next week. We will put you to sleep until then so you can heal from your upgrade.”

The man came over and injected me into my neck again. The room blacks out…

The following 3 users say Thank You to HH18 for this post:
Old 02-01-2021, 01:44 PM   #3
HH18

Default Chapter 4

Chapter 4

A week had passed and I woke up in a small room. In the room was a bed and mirror. I noticed I was wearing a tightly fitted red bodysuit which gave me a tight wedgie. Suddenly the door swung open and a woman stood there.

“Follow me”

I started to follow her into a canteen, there were around another 10 people in there all wearing the same clothing, just a red bodysuit. The woman dragged me to an empty seat and made me sit.

There was a bowl of blended food which looked horrible. It had what looked like bits of carrot and beetroot in it.

“Eat up now” the woman shouted

Everybody started to eat. It didn’t taste as bad as it looked but it was far from good food.

After breakfast I got taken to the bathroom with the other people. The bathroom was just a large room with benches and small pipes dangling from the ceiling. I sat next to what looked like a girl. She had no boobs and no hair just like me. The pipes got dropped down and the man walked in.

“Everybody stand, This is how you now use the bathroom with your modifications. You simply insert the tube into your butt and press the button below you. This will remove any of your waste. You will be on a soft diet to help with this.”

Everybody started to grab the tube from above and try to push it up into them. This was so embarrassing but I didn’t want to be the only one not to do it. I pushed the button and felt a small force bringing all the waste from inside me.

The following 2 users say Thank You to HH18 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk