Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 11-08-2020, 01:53 AM   #1
brown mouse

Default netball bet

“Come on Carrie, there’s one minutes to go in the game, you can get that penalty shot “yelled Cindy the captain of our netball team as I stood nervously and lined up the ring then with a push I let the ball leave my hands and watched as it hit the side of the ring and bounced up then down again then once it hit the ring it fell the wrong way and onto the floor. BUZZZ went the final siren and all I could do was watch as the opposition team huddled together in victory and my team slowly wondered back to the locker rooms which this year was becoming a routine thing for us.

“Lost again, your hopeless with the ball Carrie” Cindy yelled in one of her fits of anger she occasionally had after losing a game. “You’re the worst player and if I had my way as captain you wouldn’t even be on our team.”

The rest of the team and me were used to Cindy’s outbursts and we usually ignored her but today she finally got me worked up and I reacted to her outburst towards me. “Shut up Cindy, your half the problem with how you captain us and you’re a bully as well.”As Cindy turned and looked at me with daggers in her eyes I felt nervous and thought to myself I hope I don’t regret what I had just said to Cindy.

“So do you think you would make a better captain than me do you?”She said to me with a louder than normal voice. I went quiet a little to compose myself and noticed the rest of the team all looking to see what would happen next. “You know I’m more popular than you in this town and what can a wimpy little girl like yourself know about running the netball team?” She continued to say to me.

“I could do it better than you so how about proving it” I said without thinking. “If you think you want me to stand down as captain and you take over then lets bet on something, if I lose the bet I will stand down as captain and leave the team for the last three games of this season and all next season.” Cindy said to me with a smug grin on her face. I couldn’t believe the words that came out of her mouth, Cindy loved the game and this was a big thing for her to put up as a bet and I had a chance to stop her bullying the team for a year but I wondered what I would have to offer her equal to the bet she put on the table.

“Ok” I said being egged on by my team mates to go through with it. “But I don’t know what to put up if you won; I suppose I could leave the team like you will do so you won’t have to put up with my so called bad playing.”

Cindy thought about my offer as a wager and whispered to her friend beside her then giggled a little before looking back at me. “You won’t have to leave the team but if I win you cannot complain or answer me back for the rest of this season or next season and anything I ask you to do for three months no matter what you will do without complaining sort of like my personal slave girl and to make sure you comply if you don’t do things to my satisfaction you will have to leave the team forever.” I had never made a bet like this before and if I lost I would have to be her servant and I was sure that she would make things hard for me over the three months and I didn’t want to have to leave the team forever if I didn’t comply to her tasks.

“It’s a bet, now what will we bet on?” I asked. How about we bet on the netball game on TV tonight and you can choose the team you want?” replied Cindy said. “Ok it’s a bet and I will choose the Firebirds because they are the better team and you have the Vixens” I said as I shook her hand and thinking if I had made a good choice betting for such high stakes.

That evening I lay on my bed watching the dying moments of the closest game I had seen for a long time and nervously preying that my team could hold the lead for another minute until the buzzer went off signaling the end of the game but to my dismay the Vixens came back with another goal to win the game and I just lay on the bed wishing I never made that dumb bet.

A few minutes later my mobile phone rang and as I picked it up I had a feeling that Cindy was on the other end of the phone.”Hello” I said. Hi bitch its Cindy, I can call you that because you lost and can’t get upset with me” gloating as she continued to talk. “You’re my slave girl for the next three months so I think we can start tomorrow morning when you can meet me at the park and you can carry my bag for me as we walk to school and while we are at the park I will explain a few rules you will have to do as a slave girl.
Old 11-09-2020, 11:51 PM   #2
stats2001

Default who would have thought a netball game count get so interesting...

hoping I enjoy the next part...keep up the good work with the writing tooo!!
stats2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2020, 12:55 AM   #3
brown mouse

The next morning I went to the local park and entered the large gates then started to walk down the gravel path towards the water fountain where I could see Cindy waiting there with another two girls dressed in a different school uniform then the one I was wearing and as I got closer I could make out that it was a private girls school uniform from the next town away.

I wonder why they were with Cindy and it then occurred to me maybe this was something Cindy thought up as part of the stupid bet I made with her and I wouldn’t put it past her to embarrass me somehow in front of people.
“This is the one I was telling you about girls, she made a stupid bet with me and now she has to do as I say for the next three months.”

Cindy told the other two girls as they walked around ne and looked me over like I was some sort of prey and they were predators looking for a meal. “Very nice, she will do fine for what we need so bring her along with you when you come over Thursday night and we will organize everything else for our practice session.

The blond girl said to Cindy as the black haired girl made me stand still in front of her as she took out a tape measure from her school bag and measured from the bottom of my school shoes to around three inches above my crutch and then writing down the measurements on a piece of paper. I was curious about what she wanted the measurement for and thought to myself maybe they wanted it for some sort of embarrassing pants they would make me wear to embarrass myself for whatever they had planned for me Thursday.
“We have to go now and drive back to the next town before school starts so we will say good bye and leave you and your slave to chat? The blond said as they walked off down the path towards the car park.

“Who were they and what is happening Thursday, I lost the bet fair and square and I don’t back out of my commitments but please don’t be too hard on me in front of others “ I said in a nervous voice. “Never mind about them or Thursday because it’s a surprise for you, now you just stand here and listen to the rules I made up for you? Cindy replied.

“For the next three months I want you to carry my school bag to school and home for me.”

“Each day after school when you get home you will have your mobile phone with you and wait for a message on KIK from me, I will send you a daily task for you to complete and provide proof you did it by doing a live video chat of you doing whatever I ask you to do in your task.”

“For the next three months I can say in what you wear whenever you are not at home but I will try and be a little discreet with you seeing I’m in a good mood with you at the moment.”

“I had a chat with the rest of the team and we all thought it would liven up practice if we had some entertainment and seeing its only the girls on the team in the basket ball court building at that time of night we figured as soon as practice is over you will have to go back to the change rooms and strip completely nude and take a shower while the others take some of your clothes each and hide them in different places somewhere in the car park and after your shower we can all watch you play find the hidden clothes under the street lights.”

“As you are not a virgin and I know you have fucked at least two boys your pussy should be somewhat loose so I figure if I tell you to put something in it of my choice you will comply just to entertain me.”

“As you are fairly smart you can do my homework for me for the next three months.”

“I won’t embarrass you in front of people you know as long as you do what your told if I tell you to do anything in front of strangers.”

I thought about the rules for a few minutes and nodded my head not wanting to Welsh on my bet then started to walk down the path with Cindy beside my with her left hand holding the back of my dress and lifting it up exposing my blue cotton panties to the world as I thought let her have her fun with me and at least it’s just a little thing and no one is around to see me like this.
Old 12-26-2020, 06:07 AM   #4
MasterBilly

Great story brown mouse, looking forward to reading more.
MasterBilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2021, 01:10 AM   #5
brown mouse

I was kind of glad that we reached the school grounds and Cindy had stopped lifting the back of my school dress and d exposing my panties to expose my panty covered bum. The exposure on the way to school was one thing but I was glad she stopped before some of my friends saw her do it to me in the school yard.

As we walked through the school grounds I looked around to see three of my friends sitting on a bench talking and I said see you later to Cindy as I started to walk away towards my friends. “Where do you think you’re going? it’s another ten minutes to the bell rings and me and some of my friends want to get to know you better so your friends can just wait and you can chat to them later on today.”

The next thing I knew I was surrounded by five of Cindy’s friends and I was being shuffled through the school yard to the bushes behind the school oval where I was out of sight of the other students. I could hear one of my friends and other kids talking and playing ball not far away from the bushes I was now hidden behind. I looked at Cindy with a confused look on my face.”You told me you wouldn’t do anything to me while any of my friends were near me?”

Cindy looked at me for a few seconds and replied “your friend you can here isn’t here with us she’s on the oval and can’t see you so I can make you do whatever I like and if you don’t do it I might just call your friend over and embarrass you in front of her.”

“Please no, not that, what do you want me to do” I said in a nervous voice wondering why her friends were here with Cindy.

“The girls want to have a look at your panties seeing I was telling them how you like being an exhibitionist and all the way to school you lifted up your dress and exposed your panties to me and anyone that might have been close by.” I felt so embarrassed and humiliated hearing Cindy lie to her friends and convincing them I deliberately of my own free will exposed myself to people. “Now seeing you love to show off to people I want you to stand there and take the hem of your dress and lift it up past your bra and over your face so the dress covers your eyes and you can’t see us watching you then stand here behind these bushes until I tell you to put your dress back down.”

“Please no, not here, what if someone comes over to see what you girls are doing here” I pleaded as my face turned red in panic. “Settle down and relax. We will be watching for anyone coming this way and stop them before they get here and anyway if you don’t do this you just might be running across the school oval in just your panties and bra so I suggest you start seeing you only have five minutes until the bell goes.

Knowing the choices I had and not wanting to live down the humiliation of having my dress taken off me and have to run across the oval in front of a lot of boys and girls I placed my hands each side of my dress ham and closed my eyes then lifted the dress up as high as I could so my face was covered and I could hear them making lewd comments on my exposed underwear.

“What an exhibitionist” I heard one say then I heard another say as I felt one of them fondling my bra to find the tag “look at this, she’s only a B cup and it’s padded with tissues to make them look bigger.” The next thing I knew I could feel a hand going inside my bra and I could feel the tissues being pulled out until they were all gone leaving me in a bra with lose cups. “I bet she likes showing off her boobs as well as another hand held the cups on my bra and lifted it up so my boobs were on display to my horror and embarrassment. This made the girls surrounding me chuckle and make more comments at my expense.

“My they are small aren’t they” one said still chuckling and then giving my exposed pink nipples a light flick and making me give out a little shriek and shaking my body.

“I bet the people she exposes them little boobs to feel a little disappointed there’s not more to look at but I suppose to boys any boobs are worth looking at” another said. “Please I pleaded again can I put my dress down now you girls have had you little bit of entertainment for the morning?”

“Not just yet, there’s still two minutes to go until the bell rings so there’s one last thing before your dress comes back down and you had better stand perfectly still for us or we will take off your dress and bra leaving you only in your panties and then throw them in the rubbish bin on the other side of the oval so you will have to wait until after the bell goes and the kids go to class then run like the exhibitionist you are across the oval and hope no one sees you out the school windows.”

I nodded my head in agreement as I suspected that Cindy would be so devious as to actually do it to me just to humiliate me. And could feel two hands grab hold of each side of my panties and felt them being pulled down to around my ankles and then I heard Cindy say “lift your feet girl, there coming off.” With no choice in the matter I started with my right foot then my left thinking how humiliating this was for me standing there with my boobs poking out of the bottom of my oversized bra and no panties exposing my light blond pubes and slit and to top off my humiliation my school dress was over my head.

RING, RING WENT THE SCHOOL BELL AS Cindy told me that I could put my dress down and go to class. “Who’s got my panties” i asked looking around at the girls wondering who took them off me. “I’ve got them in my schoolbag as seeing you’re a bit of an exhibitionist I figure you don’t need any panties on under your dress today, I will give them to you After School today” I didn’t like the idea of not having any panties for a full day but it looked like there was no way I was getting them back until school finished so I would just have to think about any activities I do and try not to expose myself.

“Oh before you go to your class to make sure you do as you’re told I filmed this whole activity on my phone for some insurance you keep your end of the bet and if I’m happy with your commitment I will delete it when the bet is over but if I’m not happy with you your friends and other people might just see the video.

I promised to complete the bet and then headed off to class wondering what’s next for me.

Last edited by brown mouse; 01-04-2021 at 04:57 PM.
brown mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to brown mouse for this post:
Old 01-04-2021, 03:38 AM   #6
tequila mockingbird

Great so far can't wait for more!
tequila mockingbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2021, 12:49 AM   #7
brown mouse

The walk home from school with Cindy was more annoying than anything as she wouldn’t hand back my panties until I begged for them over and over again and holding them up in front of me like some sort of game she was playing until she thought I pleaded enough for them.

“Come on Cindy we are almost to my house so I need them back because once I’m home my mom will be taking me strait to my cousins house so I won’t have time to go to my room and get another pair and the two boys are perverts and try to flick up my dress to see my panties and I defiantly don’t want them seeing me with no panties, they will get other ideas.”

“That’s an awkward situation for you then, I tell you what I will give them back to you but you have to beg me for them on your knees and to save you from the embarrassment of being seen by anyone begging me for your panties we can go behind the fence at the old condemned factory that’s just down the road a little, I know where there’s a hole in the fens we can get through” Replied Cindy in a smug voice as I listened to her proposition and giving up on trying to plead my case I just gave up and agreed to do it as I knew after this morning’s incident no matter how much I protested I was wasting my time thinking she would let me off to easily. “Oh, and one more thing when you beg for your panties I think you should show me how much of an exhibitionist you really are and beg for them completely nude. Its going to happen no matter what so you’re better off just doing it quickly and you can get dressed again or hesitate and be an internet star with the video I took this morning so it’s your choice.”

What could I do except try to calm down and compose myself and just get it over with and at least it’s in a hidden place so I reluctantly nodded my head to acknowledge Cindy’s demands. And we went through the hole in the fence and over to some old tarps on the ground.

“This looks like a good spot and it won’t hurt your knees when you are kneeling on the tarps so let’s get started with your pleading for your panties.” I took a quick look around and seeing no one I slipped off my shoes and socks and placed then on the ground next to me and as I was doing that I could see Cindy reaching for her mobile phone and recording my humiliation just like this morning s session. I hated the fact that Cindy was recording my humiliation but she already had video of me so I had no choice but to keep going and hope she kept them to herself. “Please” I said losing my composure and letting some tears down my cheeks. “I dont want anyone to see the video of me because I would never live it down.”

“Don’t cry, I’m not going to show anyone as long as you do everything I say and once the bet is complete I promise I will delete them all.” This reassured me and a soon settled down and wiped my damp cheeks then unbuttoned my dress down the front and let it slide down my legs and onto the tarps leaving me only in my bra and nothing else.

The cool breeze that blew through the factory site was cold on my almost nude body and I could feel my nipples harden as I took off the last scrap of clothing I had on as Cindy kept the phone camera on my nude body as I fell to my knees and pleaded to Cindy “Please can I have my panties back now.”

With a smile on her face Cindy replied to me “OK, here they are but you can’t take them in your hands so open wide and hold them in your mouth until I say you can put your clothes back on.” Without hesitation and to get the situation over with as soon as possible I opened my mouth and closed it back up so my panties were hanging out and over my chin. I must have looked like such a humiliated slut and I’m glad there wasn’t an audience for my public humiliation.

“Good girl, now you can get back dressed and we can continue our walk home together, oh and one last thing, what time will you be home tonight for your daily task?” I thought about this and said to Cindy “when Ii go there its usually only about two hours so I will be home by six o’clock so after then should be fine but please I beg you , Keep any tasks in my room and I have to be quiet until mum and dad go to bed around eight o’clock.” I could see the look o Cindy’s face and I knew she was thinking about something and she replied “you remember my friends from school this morning well I invited them over to my place tonight for a sleepover and set up KIK on my computer so it’s easier for the girls to watch your live video and I can record it as well with software I had installed and also I’ve spent all day thinking up a good funny task for you tonight (well I suppose it won’t be so funny for you) and we will enjoy watching you do it so to answer your questions, you can be quiet doing your tasks but unfortunately for your room tonight you will have to leave it for a while.
Old 01-07-2021, 05:06 AM   #8
brown mouse

That evening at home I had finished dinner and went to my room and watched TV for a few hours and watching my phone wondering what time Cindy and her friends would message me on KIK. It was nearly eight thirty when mum and dad looked in on me as they passed my room and said good night as they both worked early the next morning then walked the rest of the way down the hall way to their room. I knew they both tended to fall asleep quickly and soon I could hear dad snoring so I knew he was asleep.

Ring, ring went my mobile phone about nine o’clock and I reached for it and answered it already knowing who was on the other end. The KIK video screen started up and I could see Cindy and the other girls from school huddled together so as to fit in the screen and wave to me then pulling up chairs around Cindy’s computer monitor to watch and see what sort of a show Cindy had planned for me to do as a task and it was worrying me a little as I knew Cindy now had me where she wanted me with her videos of me and giving me not much to no control over how she wanted to use me to entertain her friends.

“Ok let’s start, my friends are getting bored and want some entertainment so tonight you will do everything I say no matter what but first go to your cupboard and get your extendable selfie and put your phone on it so you can extend it so we can see all or most of you while you do the tasks” said Cindy. I quickly got my selfie stick and attached my phone then extended the stick giving them a good view of most of me.

“I want you to turn on your bedroom light so we can see you better than just that little night light you have next to your bed then stand next to your bedroom window and open your curtains” Cindy commanded me. “But my window is at the front of the house and there’s a road in front of the house with the odd car or truck going past this time of night” I pleaded as I had a fair idea what Cindy had planned to entertain her friends but no matter how much I pleaded she was determined to make me do it so I figure I would just go along with her plans and hope no one sees me so I turned on my light and stood next to the window and opened my curtains looking through the window at the dark deserted street with I faint glow of the street light on the street corner a couple of houses up from mine.

“Good” Cindy said ,now I want you to place your selfie stick in your dresser top so it faces you at the window and then stand back at the window.”
“That’s a nice t-shirt and shorts you have on, what are you wearing under them? Cindy asked as I looked towards my phone and replied “Blue panties and a blue Bra.”

“Now I want you to take off all your clothes so we can watch you do a strip tease and I am recording you so we want commentary with the show so tell us you are taking each item off and degrade yourself when I talking about your small tits and pussy” Cindy then orders me as I could hear the other girls giggling at my expense so I composed myself and started my task.

“Ok I’m taking off my t-shirt now” I said as I lifted it over my head and through it on the floor revealing my blue bra for the others to see then I looked back out the window hoping no one drove or walk past looking my way as I would be completely visible through my window.

I decided the safest thing to take off next was my shorts so sliding them down my legs I commented “my shorts are coming off next so you all can look at my panties.” As I bent over slightly I slipped them over my feet and dropped them with my t-shirt.

“Can I stop now?” I pleaded but I knew it was a waste of time as I was told to keep going because I was such a exhibitionist on cam I had got Cindy’s friends nice and wet so they want to see more so I continued on with my window strip tease.

“I’m taking off my bra now so you can see my pathetically small boobs and small ugly nipples “ I said as my bra fell to the floor with my other clothes then I could hear a car in the distance coming down the road but Cindy refused to let me hide and told me to turn around so my boobs were facing the window and if a car driver looked towards my house they would be able to see me.

I stood at the window and closed my eyes as I heard the car pass outside and moved away in the distance then I opened my eyes again hoping they didn’t see me standing at my window dressed in nothing but my panties.

“Now you will see me take off my last piece of clothing and see my pussy with my worthless peace of hair growing on it” then I slid them off leaving my nude body exposed to anyone walking or driving past.

“What now” I asked already knowing that Cindy and her friends wouldn’t end things there with a nude girl at their beck and call.

Cindy thought about my question and I could see her whispering to her friends discussing ideas for me to do next. “I think you should do a dare or two for us so pick up your selfie stick and phone so we can get a good view of your nude body then your dare is to go to your front door and turn on the outside light and run around outside on your front lawn nude” she said then I replied without thinking.

“Nude! But what if someone sees me.”

“Just do It, the sooner you do it the sooner it will be all over and don’t forget to turn on the front light so we can see you better.” I walked out of my room into the hallway and I could feel a knot in my stomach from nervousness but had a feeling of excitement as well as I had never done anything like this before.

I reached my front door and slightly opened it and peeked outside to see that no one was lurking around on the front foot path then switched on the front light and slipped out on to the front lawn but as soon as I stepped out into the frosty air my whole body started to shiver and I could feel that my nipples were starting to go hard and pointy. I quickly held my selfie stick in my hand so the phone was in front of me showing off my nude body under the light then quickly ran one lap of my front yard then back inside again and to my room.

“Well done” said Cindy “that was great and I got some good footage of you for my collection so you can get dressed again now and go to bed but I have some good ideas for you tomorrow so meet me after school tomorrow at the park again and now I have plenty of video of you I’m sure you would do anything I ask you to either humiliating or disgusting depending on how I feel at the time and what situation we are in at the time, now goodnight and think about how much of a dirty slutty girl you will be for me.

Advertisements
Kink Talk