Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 12-04-2018, 10:33 PM   #1
JTN2010

Default Comprehensive Potty Training Diaper Dice Dare

So I've always enjoyed potty training type dares. So I decided to try my hand at making [another] one. I had some inspirations so I included them as sources at the bottom if interested in other comparable dares.

Like the first one linked, I'm going to write this with a baby-girl theme to it. Nothing about the dare is gender specific, this is just a choice that is being made.

Flavor
The idea/goal of the dare is to progress from diapers to panties, simply put. Unfortunately, your parents (the dice) are very erratic and unpredictable. Sometimes they'll be busy and won't let you go to the bathroom very much. Other times they be very forgiving when you should be punished.

Overview
Each day you will begin in one of 5 stages. That stage will determine what type of underwear you wear, how much wiggle room for accidents you'll have, and be the main driver of progression.
Additionally, at the start of the day you'll find out how busy your mommy is (how often you can use the potty) and how hydrated you need to be.
At the end of the duration, if you didn't break any rules at all you can roll for progression (how you move to the next stages) to determine what you'll be in tomorrow.
If you ever break any rules, on the other-hand, you'll have to roll for a punishment and a regression (potentially moving back stages).
Most punishments are 1 time only, but occasionally you'll get punishments that change the training overall.

Supplies
  • Underwear
  • Pads or Padded underwear
  • Pullups (either kiddy ones or like depends)
  • Diapers (proper adult ones)
  • Sippy cup or bottle

Rules
  • You're too little to choose what you wear: Must wear the type of underwear appropriate for your level.
  • Your unders can only hold so much: Cannot wet or mess more than times than allowed based on your stage in the day.
  • You need to stay hydrated!: Must drink an amount of water based on the hydration roll.
  • Not now hunny...: Can only use the toilet (or change in the case of Stage 1) during potty chances based on that roll.
  • You will listen: Must perform all punishments and obey and long-term punishments.
  • Don't worry, you'll get to wear big girl panties eventually: If you "regress" during the day, you must switch underwear/rules as soon as possible.
  • You're not even trying anymore: If you ever regress below Stage 1, roll and additional punishment.
  • You got this!: If you would progress past Stage 5, stay at Stage 5.
  • I'm not cleaning your clothes again!: No leaking!
  • You need rest: 14 hours after waking up is bedtime, and lose toilet privileges.

Stages
  • Stage 1: Baby girl. Wear diapers. Potty chances are, instead, how often you can change. Can use your diapers as much as you want (don't hold anything).
  • Stage 2: Get started. Wear diapers. You can wet 3 times, and mess up to once. Can, instead of using potty, change your diaper.
  • Stage 3: Moving on. Wear pull-ups. You can wet twice, but cannot mess at all.
  • Stage 4: Big girl. Wear panties with a pad/booster (or padded underwear). You can only wet once.
  • Stage 5: Final test. No wetting/messing at all.

Potty Chances (When can you use the toilet or change)
  1. Every 2 hours (the first one being when you wake up)
  2. Every 3 hours (the first one being when you wake up)
  3. Every 4 hours (the first one being when you wake up)
  4. 4 times during the day (anytime you want)
  5. 3 times during the day (anytime you want)
  6. When you wake up and right before going to bed (14 hours after waking up)

Stay Hydrated (How many glasses of water to drink)
  1. 6 glasses during the day.
  2. 8 glasses during the day.
  3. 12 glasses during the day.
  4. 1 glass every hour.
  5. 8 glasses during the day; and 3 more before bed.
  6. Roll again, but must drink from a baby bottle/sippy.

Duration (How long a Stage lasts)
  1. 1 Day
  2. 2 Days
  3. 3 Days
  4. 4 Days
  5. 5 Days
  6. 1 Week

Progression (Roll on this you make it through the duration)
  1. Repeat this stage.
  2. Move up 1 stage (If you are in Stage 5 you win!).
  3. Move up 1 stage (If you are in Stage 5 you win!).
  4. Move up 1 stage (If you are in Stage 5 you win!).
  5. Move up 1 stage (If you are in Stage 5 you win!).
  6. Move up 2 stages (If you are in Stage 5 you win!)!

Regression (If you break a rule, roll on this chart and the Punishment chart)
  1. Return to stage 1!
  2. Back 2 stages!
  3. Back 1 stage
  4. Back 1 stage
  5. Repeat this stage
  6. Repeat this stage

Punishment (Roll on this chart anytime you break a rule).
  1. Roll on Long-Term Punishment chart
  2. Roll on Long-Term Punishment chart
  3. Spank yourself 50 times, times the number of your current stage (before Regression).
  4. Spend 10 minutes in the corner, times the number of your current stage. If this is from accidents, leaking, etc. do not change first.
  5. Write "I will not _____" (filling in the blank with what you did), 50 times times your current stage.
  6. No punishment

Long-Term Punishment (Only roll on this chart if the Punishment Roll says to)
  1. When rolling on the Progression chart, for the rest of the dare, roll twice and choose the lower number. If you get this a second time, add #2's effect.
  2. When rolling on the Regression chart, for the rest of the dare, roll twice and choose the lower number. If you get this a second time, add #1's effect.
  3. Once a day, for the rest of the dare, you must take a laxative. If you get this a second time change it to a suppository.
  4. For the remainder of the dare you cannot watching/play anything intended for adults or other (nothing R or M or whatever). If you roll this again, you can only watch/play shows/games for children.
  5. For the rest of the dare you must roll twice on the Punishment chart and take both punishments (doubling it if you roll the same one)
  6. Once you beat Stage 5, you must repeat it to win.

Sources

Loves: Diapers, Dice Dares, Hypnosis
Tries: Anal, Light Pain, Hidden Public, Bladder Control, Complicated
Dislikes: Large pain, huge mess, long-term anal, extreme bondage
Limits: Pictures/video, bodily harm, a2m, urethra, anything destructive socially/romantically/professionally
JTN2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to JTN2010 for this post:
Old 12-06-2018, 04:34 AM   #2
ftmsubmissive

I love this! I plan on doing a slightly modified version for sure. Thsnks for making it.

Open to: vaginal, light pain, humiliation, degradation, urine play, maybe other things
No: orgasms, edging, scat, nipple play, public
Toys: 2 dildos, one large and one extra large

I'll try to complete any dares PMed to me.
ftmsubmissive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 06:23 PM   #3
DiaperGal1999

This is a very interesting dare that I can't wait to try out when I have the time for it. I especially love the idea of being forced back to earlier stages as a form of punishment for doing poorly.

Thanks for siting me as an inspiration/source. I'm glad I was able to help impact this dare, regardless of how big or small that impact is.

My Potty Training Dare!

Likes: Diapers, Wetting, Hidden Public, Humiliation, Spanking, Pee Holding, Age-Play, Mild Bondage

Dislikes: Wedgies, Messing, Full Public, Messy

Limits: Social Suicide, Nudity, Family, Anal, Pictures, Cum, Edging, Masturbation, Drinking Pee, Eating Poo, Food, Golden Showers
DiaperGal1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2023, 12:22 PM   #4
Patient00765

Currently working on a modified version of this for myself with a psychiatric patient flavor. Currently doing test runs of various scenarios to tune the numbers to make sure it's be difficult but not impossible for myself.

As a small bladder transgirl prescribed a huge diuretic dose (spironolactone for hrt), 5 or 6 on the potty break roll would just straight up be impossible for me lol.
Patient00765 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2023, 07:16 PM   #5
Babygirlpoopdiaper
getDare Sweetheart

Lifebuoy

I thank I will look at this later

Trapped in diapers till: 01/15/2024 + however many days Patient00765 ends up locked in diapers”

I want my diaper full ALWAYS
♥I am a Little
Always call me Baby

Diaper time, 01/15/2024, as of August 7, 2023
Stuck in diaper only pathetic baby are put back in diaper according to my mistress silver
Babygirlpoopdiaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2023, 03:50 PM   #6
Patient00765

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babygirlpoopdiaper View Post
I thank I will look at this later
I'm looking for people that may be willing to test and give feedback on the dice dare I wrote which was inspired by this, if you're interested: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96997
Patient00765 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2023, 04:18 PM   #7
the_diaper_darer

Bumping this to try later.

Kik- rare_hoovy24

PERMANENTLY IN DIAPERS AND CHASTITY

NEW NEW PM DARES

MY RULES

TOYS

Loves: DIAPERS, long dares, chastity, vibrating wands

Likes: diapers(wetting and messing), wedgies, crossdressing, forced wetting/messing, forced age regression, messy diapers/underwear, bondage, hypnosis

Punishments: Anal, full public

Limits: Extreme pain, poop/pee anywhere outside my diaper.
the_diaper_darer is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk