Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 03-28-2021, 12:15 AM   #1
mister monkey

Default Mary and Kate farm girls in the city

Moving to a new city from a small country town had been hard for Mary having to leave her friends behind and being at her new school for only three months she didn’t really fit in and only had made one friend so far who had a lot in common with Mary being both from country towns and not popular when it came to socializing.

Most of the girls at the high school were from posh homes and members of exclusive country clubs and organizations or just thought they were better than Mary and Kate and ignored them at school.

Mary and Kate desperately wanted to fit in but the chances of two poor girls from country tows getting a chance to hang out with some of the posh girls were very unlikely.

Mary’s and her friend were both in their third year of high school and had a lot of their classes together so they got to know each other quite well.

Mary was a nice girl to look at even though she didn’t think so herself. She had brown hair done into pig tails that stopped at her shoulders and her A cup breasts were not much to look at but she couldn’t help that being a late bloomer and her nice smile that complemented her pretty brown eyes.

Mary’s friend Kate was a skinny girl and had red hair with a few freckles that went across her nose and she kept her shoulder length hair in one pig tail down her neck stopping at her shoulders. Her breasts were a C cup and she was a bit of a tom boy.

One day at lunch time Mary and Kate had just finished eating their lunch on the sports oval where they sat every day when to their surprise two of the more popular girls from school that never had talked to them before came up to them and sat on the grass beside them. “Hi my name is Jess and this is Jenny. You’re probably wondering why we are talking to you instead of ignoring you like normal.”

“Well it’s like this; the rumor floating around school is that you too are so desperate to make friends with some of us posh girls and would do anything to hang out with us. That’s why we came to see you and make you to a proposition. How would you to like to be friends with us and join one of our exclusive clubs?” Mary and Kate looked at each other thinking it’s finally happening and some of the posh girls are excepting them into their world.

“Are you serious or joking with us?” Mary said hoping that they weren’t just stringing them along as a joke. “Oh we are serious if you’re interested but if you let us down in any way you will never get another chance again” replied Jess.

“We would love to” said Kate as she smiled at Jess and Jenny. “Don’t get too excited just yet there’s one more thing you to need to do to show us that you too little country girls can become one of us and fit in.

Have a talk amongst yourselves once we leave and if you really are desperate enough and want to join our club and be more popular you too will be at this address on Saturday at nine o’clock in the morning and just one more thing, there will be a two weeks of initiation before we except you as a member and friend starting Saturday so think about if you too really want to be popular or not because the initiation might be too much for a couple of country bumpkins’ like you too.” Jenny said as she handed Mary a piece of paper with the address on it and they both walked away leaving Mary and Kate to talk it over.

Over the next few days Mary and Kate talked things over and decided to go through with it and not let this opportunity pass by and to prove to the other girls at school they could be like them so they decided to meet at the address Saturday morning and find out about this club they would be joining.

Saturday morning arrived and Mary and Kate arrived at the address at the same time where Jess was waiting at the front gate talking to her parents who were just about to drive out of the driveway to visit friends. “Are these your new friends you said you met? Have a good time and we will be home later this afternoon.” Jesse's parents said to her then they drove their car out of the driveway and down the road out of sight.

“So you too decided to go through with it, once you go inside the house the initiation will begin so if you have any second thoughts then leave now and you will be back to being unpopular and no one liking you.” Said Jess as Mary and Kate both nodded their heads as if to say they are both in then they followed Jess into the house and into the lounge room where they saw Jenny and another five girls they recognized as girls from their school all sitting on the sofa and chairs looking at both of them.

“So welcome to this exclusive club and the start of your initiation, for a start I think you have seen the other members of the cub around school and you will get to know them better soon.” Jess told them as they stood there wondering what will be next.

“As new members I will assign both of you new names shortly that you will answer to instead of your other names, you will answer to the name whenever another member is talking to you. Now we need to start the initiation so you too girls strip now please and I will tell you what to take off starting with your t-shirts.”

“What! Mary said thinking she heard wrong.

“I won’t repeat myself, do it now” replied Jess.

Every girl in the room was staring at Mary and Kate as they looked at each other then back too Jess. It was decision time ether comply or leave then they both started to slowly strip off their t-shirts and handed them to Jess who looked at them then dropped them on the floor as Mary covered her bra with her arms.

“Shy girl? Don’t be just give me the bras.”

Kate removed her bra showing her C cup boobs to the girls. “Nice tits Kate. Your new name will be “fun bags” from now on” Jess said to her as the other girls all giggled at her new name. “Common Mary get it off.”

Mary was always a little insecure about her small boobs and apart from her mum this was the first time she had shown anyone them.

“Wow look at those little girls, I think your new name will be “cupcakes” because there not much bigger than a cupcake.”

“Ok pants next.” Was her next order as they undid them and slid them down their legs and off then giving them to Jess who put them on the floor with their other clothes.

Standing there in just their panties was embarrassing for them and they both had a good idea what Jesse's next demand would be for and once she finished looking at them she said “Panties please as she held out her hand so we could give them to her.

They reluctantly slipped them off and handed them to her leaving them completely nude and wondering what was in store for them next.

They both looked at their piles of clothes on the floor while wishing they were still on them and hoping that nothing would happen to the clothes while they were out of them.

“Ok you to stand next to the wall facing it and put your hands on top of your head and don’t move until I say so.” Was the next order from Jess as they complied and stood there with our bums on display to everyone. One of the girls looked through her bag and pulled out two table tennis paddles and gave one to Jess and the other to Jenny who then slapped them hard onto their bum cheeks making a loud smack and causing then to squeal.

“You’re lucky it’s your first day of being initiated so you only get the one hit today now thank me and Jenny for letting you off easy.”

“Thank you Jess, Thank you Jenny for only giving us one hit.” They replied still sore from the hard hit on their bum cheeks.

Jess inspected both their bums with her hands and then gave each on a slap and telling Kate to lay on the floor facing up with her legs spread slightly to which she complied and as she lay there looking up at everyone moving in closer to have a look Jess ordered Mary to lay on top of her with her head at her pussy and her pussy at Kate’s mouth.

“Oh my god, they wanted to make us sixty nine each other right here in front of everyone.” Mary thought to herself. Mary and Kate had never done anything like this before with another girl and didn’t really want to do it but with all the girls in the room they had no choice but to do it while they watched so closing their eyes they got to work with their tongues pleasuring each other for the others amusement. Soon the sweet taste of each other’s juices started to flow putting a coating on their tongues each time they moved it between their slits.

“Ok girls that’s enough fun for now” said Jess as she pulled Mary off of Kate who was now lying on the floor with a shiny face from Mary’s flow of juices. “Here clean up girls” Jenny said as she threw them both a towel to wipe the faces of the two embarrassed girls who didn’t want to admit it but liked the feeling of being pleasured like that for the first time.

“One more task before we let you have an early day and we send you two home and if you to work fast enough you should have it done in a hour and a half depending on the effort you put in. seeing as we thought you were getting off on having a sixty nine with each other for your last task for the day all seven of us girls are going to take our pants and panties off add sit on the couch and chairs with our legs apart reading magazines and chatting while you to girls have to service each girl until each one of us has had a orgasm."

"Now get to work and you can use your tongs and fingers to make us orgasm and if it takes more than an hour and a half then we will be keeping your bras and t-shirts and you can find your way home topless so work fast.

Mary and Kate were panicking as they worked on each pussy trying to finish on time so as not to have the humiliation of trying to sneak home hiding behind bushes and things then having to try and sneak into their houses to their rooms without their parents catching them half nude.

As the last girl let out an orgasmic squirt on Kate’s face she looked up at the clock to see if they made it and they were under the hour and a half. “Well done girls now get your clothes and go home and we will email you where to meet us tomorrow morning for day two. Do you girls want to quit after today or prove to us you have what it takes?” Jane asked and waited for their reply. “We can take it so we will be back tomorrow? Replied Kate as they finished getting dresses and left the house to go home and shower off all the sticky fluids drying in their bodies.
mister monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to mister monkey for this post:
Old 03-30-2021, 03:38 AM   #2
mister monkey

Mary woke up the next morning and wiped the sleep from her eyes as thought about the day before and the things her best friend Kate and her did to each other and other people just to fit in with the other girls at the school and wondered how Kate was feeling this morning.

The embarrassment of being told to do things to each other while people watched was something Mary hated but the urge to fit in and have the popular girls want her to hang out with them and join their clubs was something that her and Kate wanted and needed in their lives.

Mary sat up and twisted her body so her legs turned to the edge of the bed and her feet were on the bedroom floor. BZZZ, BZZZ, Mary’s phone started to buzz in the tone she had set for text messages and she picked up the phone from her bed side table and looked at the screen. It was from Kate so she read the text.

“Hi Mary, are you ok? I’m feeling good this morning but yesterday I felt humiliated and a little scared. I hope you are ok and I hope things aren’t going to too weird between us now we did those things to each other. I just got an email from Jess but I haven’t read it yet. It must be where to meet this morning so you must have received one as well.”

Mary was feeling a little relief from knowing that Kate was feeling good instead of upset or crying about it so she text her back.
“Hi Kate, I’m ok as well, I was afraid after yesterday things between us would be really weird but we are ok with things. I will read the email in a minute when I finish this text and see you wherever we will be. After yesterday s fun they had with us I hope the novelty’s worn off and the rest of the initiation will be easy. See you later.”

Opening up her laptop Mary checked her emails and found the one from Jess then opened it and started to read it.

“Hello cupcakes, I discussed you and Kaye with the other girls that were there yesterday and they all agreed you to girls put in a really good effort for something you didn’t really want to do so you too keep going the way you are and you will be popular with the others at school in no time. For day two of the initiation you will meet me at my house again at nine o’clock in the morning but this time being Sunday my parents are home so go straight down the side of my house to the backyard and I will be waiting next to the swimming pool with some of the others you met yesterday and we will tell your next part of the initiation.”

Turning of her laptop Mary looked at her phone to look at the time and realized she had two hours to get to Jesses house for her meeting with her and didn’t want to be late and make them think she’s not trying hard enough. Mary got her clothes together and went for a shower then downstairs for breakfast then she rode her bike to Jesse’s house.

Mary arrived ten minutes early and waited until Kate arrived so they could go into the backyard together for support and once there they could see Jess and the other girls from the day before all sitting around a wooden picnic table and on pool chairs .Mary and Kate both noticed that Jess had a school notebook in her hand looking at whatever was written in it. “Have a drink of soft drink girls and sit here with me at the picnic table and I will explain what is going on. Mary and Kate felt a little calmer once they had a soft drink and were sitting down.

‘Good morning fun bags and cupcakes said Jess as she put the note book on the table and continued to say “I’m glad you to decided to continue after yesterday, today will be a little different than yesterday and will consist of a type of scavenger hunt game over the next six days but it’s a little different from your normal scavenger hunt. Oh, and to make sure the rules are obeyed until the game ends we made a video of all your activity’s you did with each other and us but we blared our faces and we will destroy it after the game ends if you follow all the rules of the game. If not it goes online and a link sent to as many people we or you know."

“Rule 1, this scavenger hunt game will be based in a point system where points will be given over the next six days and both girls will need to have three hundred points at the end of day six. If at day six one or both of you don’t make the three hundred points you will have a choice of either go home and never get a chance to be popular at school again or have the humiliation of begging me to give you another chance while kissing my shoes in a public place with people around then you can continue the last week of your initiation. There are plenty of points in the game to make up three hundred.”

“Rule 2, Each girl will have three days each, So one girl will have Sunday Tuesday and Thursday to do the treasure hunt and the other girl has Monday, Wednesday and Friday. A flip of a coin will determine who starts today and the game will finish at five o’clock on Friday afternoon.”

“Rule 3, the game will consist of finding envelopes hidden in cretin places that will contain a choice of two or three tasks to choose from worth different points depending on how hard the tasks are. You will need to make up one hundred points a day to reach your goal so the sooner you make points t
he better so keep track of your points and how many you need to make up

“Rule 4, whichever girl is scavenging the other girl will be with her all times as some of the tasks will involve her to help out.”

“Rule 5, as the school is an all girl’s school and most of us girls know each other and know each other’s business. Your initiation has been the talk of the school and most of them want you to pass your initiations so don’t be embarrassed if your task is in front of them because they know it’s just the treasure hunt game happening.”

“Rule 6, We have picked a some girls from school to be our eyes and ears to make sure you do your tasks and if they see you back out of it we will know and you won’t know which girls it is watching you so don’t mess up.”

“Well girls it’s up to you, you can be a nobody and go home and we will keep the video for our personal use and maybe show at one of our private parties for entertainment or do you keep going? It’s completely up to you.
Mary and Kate whispered to each other to see if both of them were in agreement about going on with the initiation and wanting the video deleted at the end of the game was an incentive as well.

“Ok we will continue” said Kate then Jess threw her a coin and told her to pick heads or tails and if she gets it right then Mary goes first.

“Heads” she said as she flipped it on to the table and watched it roll and come to a stop with tails facing up. “It looks like you start the game Kate” Jess said as she handed her the first envelope.
mister monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to mister monkey for this post:
Old 04-02-2021, 05:56 AM   #3
alanw22163

please continue the story em waiting for next part

Denied since: 20-02-2022
Denied till: dont know

Likes : dares, truths, edging, denial, chastity, anal, semi public, humiliation, cuckold.

Limits : messy stuff, ass to mouth, scat, pee, friends & family, face and personal info
alanw22163 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk