Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

View Poll Results: Who shall lose?!
Blue Griffin 9 47.37%
Tbrmgfh 10 52.63%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-29-2018, 11:50 PM   #1
tbrmgfh
getDare Sweetheart

Default Tbrmgfh versus Blue Griffin!! Version 2!!

Hello wonderful people of Getdare!!

Here we are on another head to head between myself and Blue Griffin!

We have laid out five rules and three tasks for each other to suffer from. The loser (person with the most votes) will do their set of the rules and tasks.

The rules will last for 12 hour times total number of votes. (Ie 10 votes and that’s five days)

If Blue loses:

Rules

1. Shower once a day. During that shower you will be in your biggest bra with the cups filled by two large balloons. The balloons will be filled with milk. You will rub them for five minutes before showering and pop them mid shower.
2. You will be in denial for the entire time. (The normal 12 hours per vote)
3. Panties must be worn whenever not in diapers. They will be held in place by a bra connection wedgie.
4. You will label any diapers being thrown out. (Label: Blue Griffins messy diaper! )
5. Anytime you’re diapered during this time, you may not change unless you either get permission from a get dare member or it is leaking a lot. You may use the potty instead of diapers but just slide them down and use the toilet sitting down, pull diapers back up after.

Tasks:

1. You will be dressing up with three huge bras. The inner one will be filled with larger balloons filled with applesauce. The other two will be slathered in marshmallow fluff. You will do a bra connection wedgie to all three bras. That means you’ll have three pairs of panties to match those bras . You will also be crawling around for this time. Total time in this predicament will be four hours. Every hour you will pie yourself. You will start the time off with two diapers on over your panties. The first will be filled with whipped cream and the other will be filled with peanut butter and jelly. Then for every pie (or every hour) you will add two diapers. In order they will be filled with: mayo and ketchup, baby food and croutons, and the last two will be filled with canned peaches. Haha at the end of your four hours you’ll be a thick diaper butt messy baby.
2. This one will be a stamina one. You will get dressed in full girly baby clothes. But no diapers this time. Instead you’ll have your largest pair of panties on. In those panties you’ll have three balloons filled with custard. They should be filled a good amount. But the front one may be a little smaller. Once filled, finish dressing and insert the balloons into your panties, two big ones in the back (side by side) and the other one in the front. Now the trick here is to go about your day without popping them. You may sit or lay down but remember if they pop then it’ll be punishment time! As for that.. if you’re unfortunate to pop one then you’ll fill a diaper with that much chocolate sauce and wear it to bed that night. If two pop, then in addition to the two chocolate sauce filled diapers you’ll also have one a marshmallow fluff bra to sleep in. And if three pop, well then the three chocolate filled diapers, the bra filled with marshmallow fluff and then you’ll have your legs tied to the bed and spread for the night.
3. For this you will need to buy something. Summer is coming soon and that means bathing suits will be out! You will by two, one bikini set and the other will be a colorful one piece! When you go buy them, you’ll have one a bra (stuffed with messy balloons) and panties that are in a bra connection wedgie! Once you’re home you’ll be stripping and putting on the bikini. The bottoms will be filled with peanut butter and also chocolate syrup. The top will be filled with applesauce. Now over that will be two bras, both will have their cups filled with melon sized balloons (of course balloons filled with custard). Then you will put on your one piece. In the bottoms though I want you to do the two balloons in the butt. (Each balloon will be melon sized and filled with yogurt). You will spend 12 hours in this get up. (I suggest going to the bathroom before ). All 12 hours will be done while awake, of course you’ll be tired when those 12 hours are up, do just sleep in this outfit when times done

And if Tbrmgfh loses:
Rules:
1. Must wear a diaper over your clothes for the month while at home. This will be one diaper for the entire month. As it is not being used the normal way, it’ll be written on. Once every day you will write something humiliating on it. As the days go on, the worse the writings will become.
2. Must have every voters name for him written on his body for the duration in pink. Rewrite it as it fades.
3. Practice anal training 3 times a week for a month with his inflatable plug starting a 4 pumps the first week. Each week he must increase the pump by one. Length will be deiced by die roll hours. You’ll tile a 6 sides die and the plug will be on for the entire time.
4. Will eat all meals for one day a week like an animal or eat 2 jars of baby food with each meal.
5. Can only cum while holding an enema for the month. This may be in any position but obviously it will be one that allows you to hold the enema the longest through your orgasm.

1. Start by imitating this video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXcqw0Gjq4E You can use cvs diapers unless you want to go thicker.. but you will have quite a few to fit into those tight jeans. ‬
Use girl jeans, be plugged with your vibrating one on, any crop top. Stick a bonus diaper in between your legs if you can if it. You are going to be strutting your stuff around for a couple hours in public, work that booty, and make sure to smack it every once in a while hitting the plug. You will be wearing your heeled boots for this. And you will go around the mall to many shops. But make sure to stop into a sweets one where you comment on how you may not need to add to your fat ass but you love sweets. Once around two hours are over, I want to you pull out the diapers you used for padding in front of as many people as you can. Can you imagine how humiliating it will be watching you pull diaper after diaper out of your pants! Well fear not, because after you do that I want you to go and put all them on. Do this in a bathroom stall but leave it unlocked. Now that you are nice and padded, start filling them with water. Do this by either dunking them in the toilet or go and fill each one up at the sink. You should look padded in the pants again, but for all the wrong reasons. If your jeans don’t fit back on then you may switch to yoga pants. (Make sure to have them as a backup.) You will again 2 hours window shopping enjoying the day like nothing is wrong!

2. One of my favorite things for you to do is have a nice walk without being able to change. You will need tiny bells for this too.Plug yourself. I will let you decide this time as I don't know your limits with your plug mixed with this dare. You'll why later.

Put one a pair of panties, a skirt with your tutu under it, and as girly as an outfit at you can pick. You will draw on your makeup. Bring your cuffs, rope, 2 diapers, ring gag, and bottle. Write Queen Sissy on the front of one diaper and Baby Princess on the back.

You are going to again spend time outside, but you will drink a bottle worths of water after every 30 minutes. To take up your time, play hopscotch, exercise, dance, etc. Once you feel the need to pee, put on your diapers over the panties and pee. (The written one as the outer one.)
Now roll up your skirt to the point where it barely covers your diapers. Tie a couple small bells to your skirt or outfit. Gag in too. Loop the rope through your sleeves, behind your neck, in your panties, and back out, making sure you arms are bent next to your chest. Tie the ends to your handcuffs. Now in order to hold down your skirt you must give yourself a big wedgie with your plug in.

You must now stay like this until you pee again. Also every 10 minutes you must skip for 5 minutes afterwards. I'm sure with those bells and short skirt you will love being the center of attention and have to hold down your skirt.

3. This will be a straight forwards task. I want you to practice being a fashion model slut. You are to catwalk an outfit until you've worn each piece of sissy clothing you've had, but before you turn back, you must suck off your dildo will watching sissy bondage/ sissy diaper videos. The dildo will be suctioned to the wall or mirror and you will kneel to suck it and stroke it) Each video must be at least 3 minutes long and you will be sucking the whole time.

We will run this for three days. Anyone is more than welcome to comment on extra tasks for either the winner or the loser or both. Any other rules are welcome.

Likes: Public, Anal, Enemas, Body Writing, Punishment, Waddling, Forced Humiliation, Forced Diaper Flashing, Pet Play, Edging, Age Play, Crossdressing

limits: family, scat eatting, blood, vomit, illegal

I am always thickly diapered as my Mommy has instructed me to be

I Am Mommy's Little BabyGirl!

I May NOT Cum Without My Mommy's Permission

My Lists: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78987
tbrmgfh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2018, 07:31 AM   #2
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Hello ladies and gentalmen of getdare. I hope you all help tbrmgfh lose as he would love to humiliate himself in public by showing off how big a sissy baby he is. Plus he loves to do anal training!
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2018, 07:55 AM   #3
PinkAndPurple98

I voted for tbrmgfh ! His tasks sounds very fun and humiliating
PinkAndPurple98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2018, 09:38 AM   #4
tbrmgfh
getDare Sweetheart

Hi everyone!

As it is no secret I like humiliation and public diaper dares... Blue here deserves to get the loss on this one! It would make my day to see him have to do his messy humiliating tasks 😸

It’s a tie as of now but I know that his tasks will entice people to vote for his demise!

Likes: Public, Anal, Enemas, Body Writing, Punishment, Waddling, Forced Humiliation, Forced Diaper Flashing, Pet Play, Edging, Age Play, Crossdressing

Old 05-01-2018, 04:22 PM   #5
MaggieRaeX

Any other tasks are welcome, hmm?

Well, losers don't deserve clean diapers, so for the duration of the loser's punishment, whenever they put on a fresh diaper, they'll put a decent amount of some messy food in the seat--oatmeal, pudding, marshmallow fluff... You know, whatever is handy. The winner can decide if they like, otherwise it's baby's choice. Once the new not so fresh diaper is on, the loser also needs to pour a decent sized glass of warm water down the front of it.

As for who should lose... I'll save my vote until a little later in the process...
MaggieRaeX is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MaggieRaeX for this post:
Old 05-01-2018, 09:35 PM   #6
tbrmgfh
getDare Sweetheart

Interesting add there Maggie! Thanks for the input. I know this may not apply to blue but for me that glass of water would take up valueable room hahaha. Hope it isn’t for me though

Old 05-01-2018, 10:38 PM   #7
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Tbrmgfh should lose. I like making things tie as well...

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2018, 10:55 PM   #8
tbrmgfh
getDare Sweetheart

Well we’re down to the last hour folks! Just bumping this a little to see if anyone else wants to comment or vote

Old 05-02-2018, 11:54 PM   #9
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbrmgfh View Post
Well we’re down to the last hour folks! Just bumping this a little to see if anyone else wants to comment or vote

Sorry, but it looks like you lose!
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Blue Griffin for this post:
Old 06-01-2018, 08:24 PM   #10
tbrmgfh
getDare Sweetheart

Hello Getdare!

its been way too long since ive been on and these reports are long overdue..

The reason for my absence is right as this thread dropped, I started a new job in a new city.. so moving and busy tings ensued.. but! I did manage to get my tasks done and followed my rules (to a tee)..

So.. lets start with the task I did first which was number Two..

For this one I actually did it at a park down where I used to live. I gathered up my materials for this dare and dressed in the approved outfit. Since there was a wedgie involved I decided to wear a pair of really stretchy panties (oversized ) after they went on I dressed up in the pink tutu, pink skirt and my my little pony shirt. (white knee highs and flats competed the look).

I brought the diapers (the one plain and the other written on) as well as my rope, ring gag, cuffs and bottle. Before I left my car I did my makeup really girly and almost dollish. I stuffed a bag with my extra stuff and left my car with baby bottle in hand to go fill up.

I played at the park, skipped around and played games all while drinking water at the approved times. I already had a fullish bladder to start with but I made in another two hours before I was bursting to pee. I went to my car and gathered my bag of things and scurried off to the bathroom. I put the diapers on, attatched the rope to the panties and up over my shoulders. the cuffs went onto the end of the rope so they hovered right around my nipples. (I chose to place them higher to give myself a bigger wedgie). I rolled up the skirt and clipped the bells to it (I chose larger bells for the hell of it). after I was dressed again in went the gag and I peed my diapers with my knees together right there outside the bathrooms. I then spent another hour at the park trying to keep my skirt down against the wind and managed to pee myself again to end the task. I was seen by a few people and got laughs and also looks of horror. always nice to have mixed reviews on my tasks

Old 06-01-2018, 08:31 PM   #11
tbrmgfh
getDare Sweetheart

a few days later I was able to complete the third task. this was simple but l=took about three hours due to the amount of clothes I had. in total I did 20 separate "catwalks" up and down the room. between all the time it took to change and also organize my outfits, it was a good use of an afternoon.

for this report since it would be all of the same if I went outfit by outfit, ill just give an outline of what happened.

I would change into the outfit for the walk, then actually sluttily walk towards the mirror once there I had my computer on loud volume and hit the play button... I decided to make a playlist of videos for this task that was 4 hours long (had to make sure it was always playing) once I was I watching it I got down on my knees and asked fro permission to suck the big delicious cock in front of me.. after waiting a moment for the "response" I said thank you sir and continues to suck, jerk off and lick that cock good. I would then get up after the three minutes and say thank you, lick my lips, and walk back to the start. after about 5 changings and suckings I began to drool a lot and chose to leave it where it dropped. I would smear my face on the wet cock occasionally to make it more messy.

all in all this was a fun tasks and made me go through my wardrobe which needed to be done for sure. I now know one thing.. I need a bigger cock and also more clothes hahaha

Old 06-01-2018, 08:47 PM   #12
tbrmgfh
getDare Sweetheart

here is the report for the first task.. now this was the task I had a good amount of fun with I will admit.

I chose to go with adult pullups since by good graces I ended up with a random shipment of a lot by mistake and haven't had a chance to use them as they are too thin for my heavy wetting sissy ass

once i got plugged, I followed the video to the letter especially placement of the pullups. I also added two rolled up in between my legs. after the pants were stuffed, on went the boots and a cute top to go with it. I did bring my t=yoga pants just in case. (and im glad I did!)

after I got to the mall I turned my plug on and had it on high which was a great tease! I then proceeded to roam the mall for a good two hours stopping at at least 25 stores. I did stop at the candy shop and made the light comment of "these things go right to my ass I tell you girl!" as I slapped my ass. the lady laughed and said yeah but theyre good for you and that booty looks fine!" (huge smile later I bought a bag hahaha)

then came the tricky part.. pulling them all out
I went to a corner off to the side of the main walway of the mall and started pulling them out and placing them between my legs. thus went well until I got to the last two between my legs, so I gathered up the 6 that I had out already and put the under my chin to go digging for the lost two as I pulled them out the back I noticed a lady a few years older than me smiling at me kinda laughing.. I quickly got them out of my pants, put then all under one arm and walked away to the bathrooms.

once there I got into a stall in the middle and took my jeans off. I set the diapers on the back of the toilet and started dunking them fully, get them nice and soaked. on they went one at a time until all eight were on me. I then tried to get my legs together and that was a bad idea hahaha, water flowed down my legs at a good rate. so I them opted to go with the yoga pants. after they went on, joined by the boots I stuffed the jeans back in my bag and wandered the mall for another two hours.

thank god the yoga pants are black (for the most part, theres a large pink waistband stripe which showed due to the top choice). the diapers leasked more as I went through the mall. I bent over and dint bother to fix my top or yoga pants as they slid down. that plug still driving my crazy haha. after my little timer went off sayin "you've been waddling around for two hours sissy!" I went back to my car to go home.. before I got in I noticed myself in the reflection of the car park next to me, the back half of my diapers were visible since my yoga pants never came back up!. I only wonder how long they were out like that oh well!

Advertisements
Kink Talk