Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-30-2011, 04:30 PM   #16
LittleMissy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shades View Post
Hehehe! another ten minutes for you, but also drink three glasses of water and duct tape your diaper on tight around the waist band and leg holes.
Sorry hun, no duct tape around to use :P

Likes: Degradation, Tease/Denial, Watersports, Forced Orgasms, Bondage, Tit Torture
Dislikes: Anal, Ice
Limits: Consumption of Bodily Fluids, Scat, Public, Friends/Family, Illegal, Icyhot/Toothpaste, Severe Pain, Cam/Pics

Everything else is a case-by-case deal.

I don't want to be your Mistress.
LittleMissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 04:32 PM   #17
Shades
getDare Devil

fine then, here is another 10 minutes, and instead of duct tape, give yourself a wedgie with underwear over wop of the diaper, then tie your ankles together. (until time is up :evil: )

Likes: Bondage,wetting, messy, enema, anal, humiliation, hidden public, sticky, masturbation, diaper, laxative, messing, lines, chance, rules, etc
Limits: Public, family, disgusting eating (poo/pee/cum), illegal, signature, extreme pain, photos/cam, cbt, unhealthy
By accepting a dare from Shades, you agree that you are at least 18 years of age, and the aforementioned assumes no liability for any actions taken thereof
Shades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 04:36 PM   #18
Peekaboo
getDare Sweetheart

Well, seeing as you could be stuck there for a while, I think you should amuse yourself by finding more men to suffer with you.

Not that I thought you could make the most of someone's signature...
"For the next 2 weeks I have been ordered to take on any dare, within my limits, that is PMed to me!

Peekaboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 04:37 PM   #19
LittleMissy
getDare Sweetheart

Yessir. Also, I'm setting a time limit cap. You can keep giving me 10 minutes until the time reaches to midnight. (i.e. I'm changing at midnight, no ifs ands or buts.)

Likes: Degradation, Tease/Denial, Watersports, Forced Orgasms, Bondage, Tit Torture
Limits: Consumption of Bodily Fluids, Scat, Public, Friends/Family, Illegal, Icyhot/Toothpaste, Severe Pain, Cam/Pics

Old 06-30-2011, 04:38 PM   #20
LittleMissy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peekaboo View Post
Well, seeing as you could be stuck there for a while, I think you should amuse yourself by finding more men to suffer with you.

Not that I thought you could make the most of someone's signature...
"For the next 2 weeks I have been ordered to take on any dare, within my limits, that is PMed to me!

Hah, brilliant idea.

Old 06-30-2011, 04:39 PM   #21
Peekaboo
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMissy View Post
Hah, brilliant idea.
I thought you'd like to put your switch cap on for a bit!
Old 06-30-2011, 04:41 PM   #22
Shades
getDare Devil

In that case... Drink 3 glasses of water an hour and whenever you feel the urge to pee just let it go, flow free wee wee!

Likes: Bondage,wetting, messy, enema, anal, humiliation, hidden public, sticky, masturbation, diaper, laxative, messing, lines, chance, rules, etc
Limits: Public, family, disgusting eating (poo/pee/cum), illegal, signature, extreme pain, photos/cam, cbt, unhealthy
By accepting a dare from Shades, you agree that you are at least 18 years of age, and the aforementioned assumes no liability for any actions taken thereof
Old 06-30-2011, 04:47 PM   #23
Peekaboo
getDare Sweetheart

Great minds, that's the number of glasses of water I told Missy to drink as well!
Old 06-30-2011, 04:50 PM   #24
Shades
getDare Devil

I love how this has kind of become a PM board at the expense of LittleMissy

Old 06-30-2011, 04:52 PM   #25
Peekaboo
getDare Sweetheart

Aww, poor Missy...
Old 06-30-2011, 04:53 PM   #26
LittleMissy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Alright then, payback! :P For your dare, you have to take a laxative, wear your diaper and wet it and soil it. For however long I have to keep my diaper on, you also have to keep yours on AFTER you soil it.
And that's how Missy does things.

Old 06-30-2011, 04:55 PM   #27
Peekaboo
getDare Sweetheart

Sounds like you're trying not to feel so helpless Missy!
Old 06-30-2011, 04:56 PM   #28
Shades
getDare Devil

You don't play around with your revenge! Do you?! It is going to be a long night I am guessing, I live on the eastern seaboard too!

Old 06-30-2011, 04:56 PM   #29
LittleMissy
getDare Sweetheart

Helpless my ass. Don't worry there will be more to add to his dare.

Old 06-30-2011, 04:58 PM   #30
Shades
getDare Devil

I better make it more uncomfortable for you then! Pour 2 glasses of water down your diaper so it is more prone to leak. >

Advertisements
Kink Talk