Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-17-2011, 03:19 PM   #16
cseagles

PART IX

Brendon took one look at my bulge and said, “Going camping any time soon?”

I was completely thrown. I thought he was going to get disgusted and tell me to get dressed again, but he didn’t.

Now it was my turn to dare him, and I knew what I wanted him to do.

“So you know how you said that you masturbated with another guy before?” I asked.
“Yeah, why?” he stammered.
“Did you enjoy it? I mean, would you ever do it again?” I asked.
“Yeah, I might.”
“Well would you want to with me?”
“Sure, I guess.”

He looked a little taken back, but very reluctantly agreed. He looked around the room as if there was somebody watching, but it was useless. He took a deep breath and laid down on his back. He lifted his butt up and began to pull off his briefs. I tried to look around his legs, but I had to wait to see something. When he raised his legs to get his briefs all the way off, I could see his tight asshole and his ball sack. I was surprised to see no hair on his taint and on his sack. I now had a full sized hard on, bigger than I had ever before. Then he scooted closer to me, to the point where his leg was about 6 inches away from mine. I could see his 5 inch dick come to attention as he began to stroke. He had very little pubic hair, only a little bit on the base and the sides of his shaft. He began to stroke very slowly, and I was begging him in my mind to just hurry up and cum. As his pace began to speed up, so did his breathing, and eventually let out a soft groan. “Ohhh yeahhh…” he said. As he began to pick up speed, he slipped his hand under his balls to prevent them from slapping against his tight asshole and making too much noise. This went on for about 3 minutes until he started to moan louder and louder. Then after a medium groan, he let out a fairly large amount of cum that sprayed all over his stomach and his shaft. I gave him a minute or so to recover and got him the box of tissues that were on his dresser. He wiped up and put his briefs back on.

TO BE CONTINUED…
cseagles is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk