Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 11-25-2013, 03:43 AM   #1
Stray mouse

Lightbulb Thumb tack bra/panties or anything you can think of and a idea how to make them.

Hi everyone while laid here not feeling too good I got thinking about how to make a thumb tack bra,(no idea where it came from) with out the use of double sided sticky tape, I know the idea of it rattling while you move can be humiliation but still not exactly discreet so back to my idea,

First you need 2 non wire matching bras that fit or take the wires out of a couple of old ones you already have. Now the fit is up to you snug or a little bit loser,

Decide which is going to go on the inside and press the tacks through the material from the outside in, this is were your imagination can come in you can make any pattern you like say a smile or sad face or lines going out from were your nipples sit like a star burst or just random you could make each side different or the same .

When you have finished making your pattern and you are happy with it place the other bra over the top(where the tacks heads are) now if you are a wiz with a sewing machine great if no there is a lot of stitching to be done sew both bras together round each tack so it's held firm I suggest you use pins to hold them in place but keep checking each bra matches up, when every tack is sewn in place if you miss any they could come out and be lost between the two pieces of material so I'd take care to make sure you got them all before sewing the outside of the bras together cut off the inside back fastener so your left with one or if you can't be bothered you could leave it and have the two fasteners.

Now the same process could be used to make panties or any other piece of clothing your imagination is the only thing stopping you

These items will be hand wash only but could last a very long time and I guess is a brill way to use up old bras or panties that you may of thrown out otherwise.(recycling)

Now this is just a idea and I don't know if it will work so if anyone try's it please let me know how it goes in this thread only please.

This is just plucked out of my imagination and I am no expert, so am always interested in other people's views

Last edited by Stray mouse; 11-25-2013 at 04:26 AM.
Stray mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 04:31 AM   #2
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

A very good way of doing it I know most people just stick them through Duct tape and attach that the advantage being you do not ruin a bra but your version is more permanent .

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366
MrCharcol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 07:26 AM   #3
smalldickbound
Distinguished Member

I like your idea. you could even make it a little more visible like if, instead of using the flat head thumbtacks, you use the push pin style. that way there'd be obvious lumps where all the tacks are.
smalldickbound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 08:49 AM   #4
perkygirlie
Prodigy

Send a message via ICQ to perkygirlie Send a message via AIM to perkygirlie Send a message via Yahoo to perkygirlie

Good thoughts, Mouse! I'd add that you can do it by using a piece of fabric cut to the right dimensions, then draw a grid on the fabric and push pins into each box in the grid, then quilt it to the inside of a bra.

Okay wait. We just managed to blur the lines between quilting and bdsm. I can also show you how to knit an adorable dildo-cozy, using barbed wire...

Feel better soon, hun!

Spoiler:
If you're in a denial thread, add 3 days of denial. :sado:
This spoiler only counts once per thread per day.

Last edited by perkygirlie; 11-25-2013 at 08:51 AM.
perkygirlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 09:05 AM   #5
Stray mouse

Now that is a brilliant idea using a scrap of fabric especially if it's something soft in comparison to the tacks and drawing the pattern on it first I never thought of that.

Thank you
Old 11-25-2013, 09:22 AM   #6
perkygirlie
Prodigy

Send a message via ICQ to perkygirlie Send a message via AIM to perkygirlie Send a message via Yahoo to perkygirlie

You're welcome

I'd use a silk satin, for the smooth feel.

Spoiler:
If you're in a denial thread, add 3 days of denial. :sado:
This spoiler only counts once per thread per day.

perkygirlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 09:34 PM   #7
SlutPuppy
getDare Succubus

I made a tack bra a long, long time ago... IN fact I think it's still buried deep inside my toy box. However I don't think it fits me anymore, lol.

I just hot glued tacks inside of it But the last times I've taken it out for whatever reasons, some fall out. Which sucks. But oh well.

Excellent idea though Mousey

booty booty booty booty rockin' everywhere

Sex Map HERE

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

SlutPuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 08:45 AM   #8
smalldickbound
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by perkygirlie View Post
Okay wait. We just managed to blur the lines between quilting and bdsm. I can also show you how to knit an adorable dildo-cozy, using barbed wire...
HAHAHAHAHA that's was funny! excellent
smalldickbound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 02:52 PM   #9
Stray mouse

Hi had a bit of a brain wave the other night while talking about thumb tack bras and theses came to mind http://www.amazon.co.uk/50Pcs-Metal-...Clothing+studs they can be screwed in but not has sharp as a thumb tack but they could cause the required irritation and pressure,

Anyone tries it would be interested to know how it goes

Mouse
Old 01-01-2014, 03:19 PM   #10
Vodin30
getDare Devil

i did not see a spiked bra here but then again i did not look too hard.
this site has many ideas for making spiked garments
http://www.og-style.de/spikes/index.htm

Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, under age, social suicide. Permanent markings.

feel free to send me an email, PM, or kik me

KIK vodin11
Vodin30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 12:35 AM   #11
Stray mouse

Sorry can't read it but those spikes look very nasty but like the idea of using the latex/rubber will make it even tighter to the body.

Thank you another idea people could use to make there own

Last edited by Stray mouse; 01-02-2014 at 12:40 AM.
Old 01-02-2014, 08:59 AM   #12
IcanseetheLight
Distinguished Member

For a similar sensation, you can take a piece of sturdy cardboard and glue bottlecaps to it, flat side down obviously. Put it on a chair and make your sub sit on it, preferably naked or at least wearing only thin underwear. If your sub does a lot of writing or works from home, he/she can easily spend an hour or two on his/her special "cushion" for punishment.
Alternatively you can tie them up lying on it, hogtieing your sub with one of those under their breasts will put a lot of their bodyweight onto it.
If you have a cheap folding chair or a stool you don't mind ruining you could even glue the bottlecaps right onto it and make it into their punishment chair (a real treat for ageplay... make sure your sub knows what it means to get sent to their naughty corner ).

Punish me: Writing Lines (100 max), Cornertime, Mouthsoaping, Semi-Public, Light to moderate Pain
Hard Limits: Social Suicide, Poo, Pics, Illegal, Family&Friends and of course Risk of Bodily Harm.

PM DARES
IcanseetheLight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 10:18 PM   #13
Anthony10
Baby Member

Default Tack bra

Hi dear,
Here you can see my construction of a tack bra.
http://www.imagebam.com/image/83fead459634665
Tack bra inside with penny washer: 15mm diameter, 1,2mm thickness. Pressing the tack bra tissue between the nail head and the penny washer makes the nail is always perpendicular to the bra tissue. No glue at all.

Outside view of the tack bra with nails: 3,1mm diameter, 15mm length. Nail head diameter: 9mm
http://www.imagebam.com/image/7223e6459634667
Anthony10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 11:55 PM   #14
smite2001
getDare Sweetheart

Hmm, I somehow thought that the method didnt differ very much, but apparently it does. This is how I always instruct the tack-bra to be made (and so far it worked every time).
Major improvement over the other methods posted here is the use of commonly available materials and that it is completely reversable.

First, get tacks of course. Then, some sort of (duct) tape. From good to bad: heavy duty duct tape, normal duct tape, packaging duct tape, scotch tape.
All work, but it gets increasingly frickly to build. If you got "good" tape, it will only take a few minutes to build.

Take a strip of tape, then push the pin of the thumbtacks through the sticky side of the tape. Make whatever pattern you aim for, but I suggest somewhere around 10 tacks per cup. You can always change the setup later, because of the reversable-ness of the method. Just stick the tape into the bra when satisfied. Repeat on the other side, or add more tape/tacks.

Try not to cover the whole inside of the cup with tape, it can get sweaty inside if you do. You can cut some holes inside the tape and leave gaps to avoid that.

And one note on the tackbra itself: it looks vicious, but it normally doesnt draw any blood or breaks the skin, even with off the shelf "normal" thumbtacks. Just uncomfortable.

M / 33 / Straight Dom
Looking for a Sub
smite2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2016, 07:34 PM   #15
Happy Me

I just cut circles out of card stock, stick tacks in, tape them onto the card stock, and slip them into my bra. That was a lot easier and I didn't have to buy or ruin any bras.

Advertisements
Kink Talk