Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-01-2023, 08:14 AM   #1
Cowslut00

Default New slut

Hello GD, I am new here and am trying to make cleaning interesting today. One desire I have is to be reduced to a ruined set of holes in pain/uncomfortable almost all the time.

Currently I do have cotton twine around my clit, that is semi-loosely attached to my big toe that pulls slightly when I walk.

Please help this needy cow get what it deserves?

Likes: pussy stretching, ass stretching, urethral stretching, hanging/propeller/ squeaky clean wedgies, humiliation, degradation, cunt pain, ass pain, clit pain, still exploring

Kik:cowslut00

Last edited by Cowslut00; 11-01-2023 at 08:28 AM.
Cowslut00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2023, 09:19 AM   #2
lani_122
getDare Succubus

Do the cleaning without a bra but get clamps on your nipples and attach them like suspenders to your pants. Rotate clamps by 90 degrees every 30 minutes. Make sure that those dig into your cunt nicely through the entire time.

Proud owner of littleanalslave

Last edited by lani_122; 11-01-2023 at 09:22 AM.
lani_122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2023, 09:34 AM   #3
Cowslut00

Quote:
Originally Posted by lani_122 View Post
Do the cleaning without a bra but get clamps on your nipples and attach them like suspenders to your pants. Rotate clamps by 90 degrees every 30 minutes. Make sure that those dig into your cunt nicely through the entire time.
Thank you for this post, unfortunately nipples and tits are off limits. Slut will accept a punishment for this. I’m sorry Sir.

Likes: pussy stretching, ass stretching, urethral stretching, hanging/propeller/ squeaky clean wedgies, humiliation, degradation, cunt pain, ass pain, clit pain, still exploring

Kik:cowslut00
Cowslut00 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit abuse, cunt torture, pain slut, wedgie hanging