Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-27-2022, 04:34 AM   #23
mowgli747
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by sissyxresser View Post
Give yourself a large enema and insert large plug in ass for 3 hours
Okay so I just completed this one... well kind of.

So I went ahead and gave myself a couple of enemas to clean myself out a little then filled myself until I couldnt take anymore and sat on my lubed up large silicone plug.

The water washed away a lot of the lube but with a bit of force it finally popped in with only a little pain.

Immediately I knew I wouldn't last the 3 hours... straight away my ass started spasming and my stomach cramping. I got back into bed and squirmed for around ten minutes before I got too scared I was going to accidently mess the bed, so I set my laptop up at the end of the bath to watch something to try and distract myself and continued lying in the empty bath.

About 5 minutes later I physically couldnt hold it any longer and acidently exploded in the bath the plug flying out and the gross enema all over me. Determined to not fail entirely I cleaned myself up and re administered a much smaller enema, and forced the plug back into me. That was two and a half hours ago so with the first (less sucessfull) half hour thats 3 whole hours plugged with an enema in me! Despite being easier with the smaller enema I was still squirming around and got so horny that I put my cage on as I dont trust myself.. then I dont know what came over me but for the first time ever tried cross dressing properly, feel very naughty and embarrassed. Im sat here writing this with the plug still in, the cage on panties, tights, a short latex skirt, bra, turtle neck top and a wig. I may undress soon as I feel very nervous being like this!

I'm going to release the rest of the enema now but will put the plug back in. I have the whole day to myself so looking forward to the next dare!

Ok: semi public e.g. hidden buttplug, watersports, wedgies

Limits: public, family, blood, pics, scat eating

PM me plug and I will wear my medium plug in for an hour
mowgli747 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, bondage, butt plug, enema, wedgies