Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 11-02-2014, 04:39 PM   #46
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Sounds like the brother and sister have the most conflicted interests during the opening truth round. I can't wait for more, loving this story.
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 10:01 AM   #47
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffy90 View Post
Really enjoying this story Looking forward to the next part.
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by jklivin View Post
Sounds like the brother and sister have the most conflicted interests during the opening truth round. I can't wait for more, loving this story.
Just wait, this is just the beginning
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 10:02 AM   #48
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 17

Truth and dare interrupted by bullies

Chapter 17

Sue looks at the six friends: “Now that was the first round. What do you say, should we let you have the next round together? Or shall we continue?”
The six friends look at each other, and slowly start to nod one by one. They all agree that it would be best that they play, and not let the others give the truths – and probably worse the dares.

Nikki: “Okay… I can start…”
The four bullies are all holding their breath, this is the make or break moment. Do Nikki play the game? Or just go into silly truth or dare mode?
Nikki: “Adam - Truth or dare?”
Adam does not want to push it too far the first time with an audience: “Truth.”
Nikki has expected this, so she has her question ready: “Have you masturbated to the nude pictures?”
The four bullies are relieved, a good question. They have their hopes up that the game is going to be very successful.
Adam: “No not really…”
Nikki looks at Adam, to get him to elaborate his answer.
Adam: “…You all know that I masturbate almost daily, and no I have not looked at the pictures while I… did it…”
Elena, Jenna and Nikki all look at Adam, they are very curious, about what he is going to say next.
Adam: “…But I have to admit that I have fantasized a little about Elena… and her tits… they are so nice…”
Elena is blushing, this is the first time someone have ever admitted to being masturbating to her. But Adam is obvious also one of the first to have seen nude pictures of her.

Adam continues: “Elena - Truth or dare?”
Elena also have no intention to start with a dare: “Truth”
Adam: “Did you and Mike do anything after you stripping?”
Mike is about to answer for Elena.
But Elena are too quick: “No! Nothing!”
Mike is happy with his sister’s answer, and he clams down again.
Adam is also happy. It would have been too weird, if Elena had said anything else.

Elena: “Jenny - Truth or dare?”
Jenny is not sure she should, but she is: “Dare.”
Everyone in the room are looking at Jenny – And then at Elena.
Elena is taken by surprise, she had prepared a truth, not a dare.
Bobby is smiling at Lena, then at Karl and finally Sue. Now they have also gotten the friends to do dares. They now hope that it is a good one.
Elena takes her time, before giving her dare: “I dare you to - Take off your top and run around the clubhouse. And no covering.”
Jenny looks at Elena and thinks: “Nooo… I know that she showed bra last time. But I am not happy to show mine. My tits are so small compared to hers.”
Tom is looking at his sister, he also thinks: “I know she is my sister, but let me see that bra!”
Bobby and his three friends are smiling even more now. This is a good dare to start with.
Jenny slowly pulls her top up, and her friends and the others can soon see her blue bra. Moments later it is in full view, and Jenny pulls the top over her head.
Everyone is staring at Jenny’s bra, which is covering her tits completely.
Jenny: “And one round around the clubhouse?”
Elena: “Yes. And when you are back inside again, you can put your top back on.”
Jenny: “Okay.”
She gets up, walk to the door and runs outside. A moment later she is back in the doorway.
Jenny is a little breathless, but she is still able to get her top, and quickly put is back on, to cover her bra.

Jenny: “Tom - Truth or dare?”
Tom does as his sister: “Dare.”
Jenny looks at her brother: “I dare you to put on the blindfold until your next turn begin.”
Lena thinks: “Good one. They are more creative, than we had thought.”
Tom finds the blindfold and puts it on. He thinks: “I really hope that I do not miss any good dares.”

Tom: “Mike - Truth or dare?”
Mike: “I will take a Truth.”
Tom wants to know more about Mike and Elena’s stripping: “Have you ever seen a naked girl, before you saw your sister?”
Mike is looking at Tom, but Tom does not know this. Mike is thinking: “Is he jealous? Or just afraid that he might have to do the same with Jenny?”
Elena is listening careful for the answer, she is also curious to know, if she was the first.
Mike tries to look at his sister, but he cannot, so he looks back at Tom: “No… I have not…”
Elena blushes from the answer.

Mike: “Nikki you are the last one this round - Truth or dare?”
Nikki is considering a dare, however she does not want to risk to show her underwear, or something even worse: “Truth.”
Mike: “Is it true that you did not know about the recordings until today.”
Nikki: “Yes I did not know…”
She has so many questions about the recording, however Nikki did not dare to as until now: “Why did you all know about it? And I did not? Why did you not tell me?”
Sue quickly answers: “Because we had to show the others the recording… we did not have to show it to you.”
Karl continues: “And just to specify, we just recorded your last game. And we have only watched it ourselves, and showed it to all of you – except you Nikki.”
Nikki is calmer now that she has some answers: “But why did you not tell me?” She looks around at her five friends.
Jenny: “We couldn’t… If we did, they might have shown it to others…”
Bobby thinks: “Okay – Good round, maybe except the last question, but I think we can manage. I think we should get the next round started.”
He speaks: “Now let’s get the next round going. Tom is waiting for us to begin. Who will have the honor?”
Old 11-04-2014, 12:37 PM   #49
dareme1330

Great story loving it so far
dareme1330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 12:16 AM   #50
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Great update you are making good on your promise.
Old 11-09-2014, 12:39 PM   #51
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target

Quote:
Originally Posted by dareme1330 View Post
Great story loving it so far
Thanks!

Quote:
Great update you are making good on your promise.
Happy that you are happy
Old 11-09-2014, 12:40 PM   #52
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 18

Chapter 18

The next round is about to start. They only wait for someone to begin.
Adam: “I can start. Mike - Truth or dare?”
Mike: “Dare.”
Adam wants to involve the four visitors a little: “I dare you to - Pull down your pants. Have Sue and Lena spank your ass five time each.”
Mike tries to sneak out of the dare, he looks at Sue and Lena: “Can we involve you?”
Lena: “Sure, we can help you with this dare.”
Sue smiles: “We might not help you with everything, but this we certainly will.”
Mike is disappointed, but accepts his fate: “Okay…”
He gets up, turns around and get his pants down to his knees, he begs that they will not hit him too hard.
Lena and Sue get to Mike and look at his boxers.
Sue looks at Lena: “Left or right?”
Lena: “I don’t care, just pick one.”

Sue hit the right one, with hard force.
*Smack!!!* - “One!!!”
Lena then hit the left one, much easier than Sue did.
*Smack* - “Two!”
They continue that way, for all ten hits.
*Smack!!!* - “Three!!!”
*Smack* - “Four!”
*Smack!!!* - “Five!!!”
*Smack* - “Six!”
*Smack!!!* - “Arrhh… Seven!”
*Smack* - “Eight!”
*Smack!!!* - “Nine! ARRHH!!!”
*Smack* - “Ten!”
Mike’s right ass are now very sore, while his left is medium sore. He is happy that he only had to take five from Sue.
Lena and Sue leave Mike, to get his pants back on and find his seat.

Mike considers who to be next: “Jenny - Truth or dare?”
Jenny does not want to be involved with the guests: “Truth.”
Mike: “Was it more embarrassed to show your bra, now that we have guests?”
Karl thinks: “Very interesting question – looking forward to the answer.”
Jenny: “Yes… yes it was.”
Mike tries to push it: “And why?”
Jenny is aware that she does not have to answer, but she does: “Because of the boys… It was more humiliating to show my bra to two male strangers…”

Jenny want to let her brother ends his previous dare: “Tom - Truth or dare?”
Tom: “Truth – and that means I can see again.”
He smiles as he removes the blindfold.
Jenny looks at Tom, while he adjusts to the light again: “Are you happy or sad that you did not see Mike's dare?”
Tom: “I don’t think it matters that much. There might have been other dares that I would have been sadder to miss.”
They others are all aware what kind of dares, Tom refers to.

Tom: “Nikki - Truth or dare?”
Nikki is trying to be brave: “Dare.”
Tom: “I dare you to - Put a hand into your panties, rub your finger good in your slit, pull it out again and then lick your finger clean.”
Nikki has a nasty look in her face, as she thinks: “Ewwww… Does he want me to taste myself? Ewww… That is so disgusting…”
Bobby is smiling again, he likes their dares. He had really feared that they would be lame and boring, but they are far from that.
Nikki moves her right hand to her pants, puts it inside and down to her pussy. She uses her index finger to rub her slit and little clit, before moving it a little inside herself.
She feels her pussy gets wet, and she begs inside herself: “No, please don’t let me get turned on by this…”
Nikki gets her hand out of her pants and panties again, and moves her hand to her mouth. She looks at it briefly, before putting her index finger into her mouth and licking it clean.
Tom has watched closely: “So – How does it taste?”
Nikki looks at Tom for a moment, before answering: “None of your business…” She cannot stop herself from smiling.

Nikki: “Elena your turn - Truth or dare?”
Elena: “Dare.”
Nikki: “I dare you to - Show the top of your tits. Have Karl and Bobby draw on each of them with the marker.”
Elena starts to regret that she had dared Nikki to get drawings on her last time, she thinks: “This time it is not on innocent places like on my hand, stomach or head. It is on my tits.”
Karl and Bobby are having huge smiles on their faces, and Elena does not like that.
Elena gets the marker and gives it to Bobby.
Bobby: “Okay, I can start. But you have to make the drawing board ready.” He smiles.
Elena takes a deep breath and pulls down the top, so they can see the top of her tits and her cleavage.
Bobby start to draw, he is drawing a boy, and next to that a girl. They are not pretty, but you can see what it is.
He is seriously considering to touch Elena’s tit, to make it easier to draw. But he does not want to push it too far.
Bobby admires his work for a moment, and gives the marker to Karl.
Karl takes the marker, and starts to draw on the other tit. He is drawing a car.
His drawing is much better than Bobby’s, although Karl is more focused on the breasts, and the wish to see them nude and to feel them in his hands.
Karl gives the marker back to Elena, who takes it and covers her tits with her top again.

Elena: “Adam - Truth or dare?”
Adam: “Truth.”
Elena: “Which of the two drawings are your favorite?”
Adam pushes his luck, looking at Elena with a huge smile on his face: “Can I see them again?”
Elena: “No dumbass, course you can’t.”
Adam is sad, however he knew that Elena might answer, as she did. He is also not in doubt about his own answer, as Karl’s drawing was so much better: “Karl's car”
Karl gives Bobby a friendly push: “There you go – I was the best.”
Bobby does not care that much, so he gives his friend the credit: “Yes.”
Old 11-09-2014, 03:56 PM   #53
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

I'm really enjoying this story thanks for sharing.
Old 11-14-2014, 01:43 PM   #54
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
I'm really enjoying this story thanks for sharing.
Thank you my most loyal reader
Old 11-14-2014, 01:44 PM   #55
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Karl is about to start the next round: “So who will be next?”
Adam interrupts him: “Sorry… I am so sorry… But my parents can be home anytime now…”
Jenny looks at Adam, and with some disappointment in her voice: “Already? That was early…”
Adam: “I am sorry, but it was with short notice. You know that they usually visit my grandparents on Saturday, but today they have guests tonight. So they will be home early.”
Bobby is disappointed too, but does not want to upset Adam: “Adam – It is okay. You did well to arrange the game with the short notice.”

Lena: “We are sad that the game has ended so soon. But don’t worry, we have a little extra for you.”
The six friends all listen carefully. They all hope that their nude photos will not be mentioned.
Bobby: “Now that the game has ended for today, we have some additional rules.”
Lena: “We will give you two dares to complete before the next game.”
Bobby: “You will call for the next game, just let us know the day, time and place – if you change the place.”
Lena: “Also you will watch your phone, we might give you truths or dares in text messages. So check it frequently!”
Bobby: “And your email too, check it at least daily. We expect you to complete the truths and dares you receive within the given time. We will however be fair with the time limits.”
Lena: “And the two dares you will all get are.”
The six friends all look at Lena and Bobby, they are both nervous, tense and excited.
Bobby: “We dare you to not wear underwear until the next game. And don’t try to cheat! Wear the clothes you normally would wear, just without the underwear.”
The six friends does not say a word. They just look at each other.
Lena: “The second dare is, we dare you to buy ten condoms each. And remember you have to buy them yourself.”
Bobby: “Again you decide the time for the next game. Just remember the two dares.”
Lena: “That’s all, see you next time, and remember to drop your underwear, as soon as you get home!”
The six friends all leave silently all happy that their nude photos was not mentioned, and that they do not have to leave their underwear behind. They go separate ways, while the four friends all go to Sue’s place.

They have arrived and start to talk about the game.
Karl: “What a game!”
Sue: “Yes, they did so good.”
Bobby: “I am so happy that they did not make a huge argument in the beginning. I really hope that we can continue the game, without having to threaten them all the time.”
Lena: “Yes, they accepted our new rules almost immediately. And they did not hold back. Neither when we asked them the truths, nor when they started their own game.”
Sue: “To be honest, I think they enjoyed the game.”
Bobby: “I think you are right. Maybe they will not admit it to themselves, but I think you are right.”
Lena: “Either they just love to play – Or maybe we just added another level to their game that they have missed?”
Karl: “…Or not dared to add themselves?”
Bobby: “It seems that we have just pushed them exactly right. Not too little, and not too much.”
Lena: “Yes, we should be careful not to push them too far, but we still have to push them – There is a far way until we are all happy.”
Bobby: “I have an idea. Let’s write a text message to all of them, where we thank them for the game, and wish that they had a good game. Maybe we can control their feelings better that way?”
Sue: “Good idea! Let’s do that!”

Adam is the first to be home, as he only had a few yards from the clubhouse to home. He goes to his room and strips his pants and boxers, before putting the pants back on.
He looks at the boxers and thinks: “It will be strange not to wear them for a while.”

Nikki is also getting home, and she too goes to her room. Nikki strips completely, before putting her pants and top back on.
She looks at herself in the mirror and thinks: “No one will notice that I am not wearing any panties. However you might notice that I do not wear my training bra. Especially in this partly transparent top.”
Nikki looks closely in the mirror: “If you look closely, you can see the outline of my tiny tits, and when my nipples are hard - like they are now, they push against the top… I really hope that no one will notice.”
Her phone is vibrating, and Nikki reads the text message: “Hi Nikki. Thank you for a very good game. Hope that you enjoyed it too. We know that it might be strange, but we are sure that we will all enjoy many good games in the future. Also we know that the dares you got, will be a little embarrassing, but hope you will also have some fun with them. See you next time!”
Nikki looks at the message and thinks: “They are right, the game was actually good. The truths and dares was not that different than normally…”

Mike and Elena have not spoken a word on their way home. And as soon as they are home, they go to their separate rooms.
Mike gets his boxers off quickly, and start to think: “What a strange day… And how embarrassing to tell about Elena and I… On the other hand, it was nice to get it out there. It does not seem so bad, now that they all know, and after they all told their stories…”
The phone is signaling an incoming message. Mike reads the same message that the other has received: “Hi Mike…”
Mike is thinking: “It was a good game… just wondering what will happen next…”

Elena is thinking in her room: “It will be so strange not to wear any underwear. I really have to think well about, what top I am going to wear. Else my tits will be so visible.”
She strips her pants and panties, then her top and bra. Elena puts her pants back on, before finally putting her top on too.
Elena thinks: “Ohhh… my nipples are so visible. And the worst part is that Mike knows that I am not wearing a bra… Really hope that mom and dad do not notice, it will be so hard to explain…”
Her phone is receiving the same message as Mike, Elena reads it and thinks: “Thinking back, the game could have been almost the same without them being there… of course without the embarrassing talk about our nude photos… Speaking of the nude photos, I hope that they stay our secret. They said that they did not want to show them, but will they?”

Jenny and Tom also gets home, and on their way to their rooms, Jenny reminds Tom of the dare: “Remember… no underwear…”
Tom: “Yes… I remember…”
He goes to his room, and soon after he sits with his panties in his hands, and in that moment, Tom too receive the text message on his phone.
Tom is reading it and thinks: “I am sure that I will survive without my panties – who will know? Except for the others, who suffers the same fate? I am more nervous about the knowledge about my little dick. I really hope they will keep that a secret…”

In the other room, Jenny gets her text message before she does her dare. She reads it and thinks: “It was a short game today, but yes, it was good. We had some fun dares and good truths… A little embarrassing to show them all my bra, but Elena showed hers last time, so whatever… Thinking of my bra, I better take it off.”
She strips off her clothes, and lay on her bed naked, she thinks: “I am lucky that my tits are so small, no one will notice that I am not wearing a bra. And I always wear casual tops. I will be okay. It is far worse for the others. Elena’s tits are so big, it must be possible to see her missing bra… And poor Nikki, she often wears semitransparent tops… I hope for her that she is aware…”

Adam too has received the text message, he is reading it: “Hi Adam. Thank you for a very good game. Hope that you enjoyed it too. We know that it might be strange, but we are sure that we will all enjoy many good games in the future. Also we know that the dares you got, will be a little embarrassing, but hope you will also have some fun with them. See you next time!”
He is thinking: “I am actually sad that it ended so soon. I don’t know, but somehow it seems to be more excited with them present.”
Old 11-14-2014, 04:03 PM   #56
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks for the update I am like the players sad that it ended but anxious for the next game.
Old 11-18-2014, 08:07 AM   #57
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Is this it?

Is this the end of the story?
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 09:13 AM   #58
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target

Quote:
Thanks for the update I am like the players sad that it ended but anxious for the next game.
hehe :=)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordsmiff View Post
Is this the end of the story?
No, far from. I have just been away from my computer for a few days
Old 11-19-2014, 09:15 AM   #59
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Sunday goes by and it gets Monday. During school the six friends have send text messages to each other, trying to find the next game time.
Adam: “If it has to be at my place, we have to wait a couple of weeks.”
Nikki: “We have to do it soon, I cannot continue like this – I miss my underwear!”
Jenny: “We can play in our basement Wednesday.”
Mike: “No one sooner?”
Tom: “If everyone can complete the other dare by Wednesday, let’s do that – 7 PM?”
Elena: “Sounds like a deal – Jenny will you sent a message to them?”
Jenny: “Sure!”
She sends the message, as soon as she has left school.

Karl reads the message, and calls for his sister: “Lena, they want to play Wednesday!”
Lena shouts back: “Cool – I am really looking forward to the next game. Hope it will be as good as the last game.”
Bobby also reads the message and thinks: “Nice one, and at Jenny and Tom. They must really want to play again, since they change the location.”
Sue reads the message as the last one, she thinks: “I hope that they have all done their dares. Especially I am looking forward to hear about the underwear…”

Elena walks home after school Monday, she thinks: “I have to complete my second dare.”
She walks to a nearby small shop and enters. Luckily there are no customers, so she walks to the desk: “Ten condoms please.”
The middle-aged male behind the desk looks at Elena for a moment. Then he turns around, finds the condoms, hands them to Elena, and she pays.
He follows Elena with his eyes, as she leave the shop.
Elena thinks: “Phew… I am so relieved that he did not ask any questions…”

Tom too is trying to complete his dare on his way from school. He thinks: “I have to find a store that does not know me.”
He walks a large detour, to find a shop, where he will never go to again.
Tom finds the shop, and stand in the line. In front of him are a teenage girl, and behind her and old lady.
The teenage girl finishes and leaves, and the old lady walks to the desk.
Tom is getting more and more nervous, and the old lady takes her time. She talks and talks. Tom is getting cold feet, and seriously considers to exit the shop.
Finally she leaves, and Tom slowly moves to the desk, looking into the floor.
The middle-aged female shopping assistant asks: “What can I do for you?”
Tom tries to look at the shopping assistant, but his eyes won’t leave the ground: “I… would like… to buy… ten con… condoms…”
The shopping assistant looks at Tom: “Are you not a little young for that?”
There is silent for a moment, before Tom lies: “I… I… am buying them… for my older brother…”
The shopping assistant buys the story and sympathies with Tom: “Oh I see, he is too embarrassed to come here himself. I am sorry you have to do this for him. I hope he pays you well for this, else ask him to come himself next time – Okay.” She smiles at Tom and gives him the condoms.
Tom pays and leaves.

Nikki sits in her room after dinner. She thinks: “Where do I buy the condoms?”
She goes to her laptop and searches for condoms in her browser. The first search results are information about condoms, and the next many are online sex shops.
Nikki thinks again: “Okay… I have to find a sex shop… Oh this is going to be so embarrassing…”
She leaves her home and walks down the street. Nikki remembers a place relative close by, she has walked past it a few times.
Nikki arrives at the street of the sex shop, and she walks towards the door. As she gets closer, she slows down, she thinks: “Ohhhh… this is so embarrassing… I am not even allowed in there…”
She walks just inside the shop, and two adult men look at her with a smile on their faces.
Nikki stands there and look around for a moment. She sees all kind of sex toy and DVDs. Most of the toys she can only imagine what is for.
One of the men approaches Nikki and asks: “Lost little girl?”
Nikki looks at him: “Noo… I am just…” She cannot get herself to say anymore.
The man gives her a moment, but as she does not say any more, he asks: “You know that you are not old enough to buy any of this?” he points around.
Nikki pulls herself together: “I just want to… buy some condoms…”
The man looks at Nikki for quite some time, before he gives in: “Okay… Why not… Okay… Come with me…”
Nikki considers it for a while, until the man has walked all the way to desk, she follows him.
The man finds some condoms, and Nikki pays for them. She turns around and walks towards the door.
The other man now stands next to the door, smiles and asks: “Sure you don’t want anything else?”
Nikki blushes and walks fast past him and outside. She thinks: “My god that was even more embarrassing, than I thought…”

The next day Adam is thinking on his way home from school: “I have to do it today or tomorrow – Why not just get it done?”
He walks to the nearest store, and walks inside.
There is just one customer in line, and the customer in front of him soon leaves.
Adam looks at the young female shopping assistant: “Ten condoms please.”
The shopping assistant does not even look at Adam, she just finds the condoms for Adam to pay for.
A moment later Adam is outside again, he thinks: “That was easy enough why should that be an issue?”

At the same time Mike has also decided to try to complete his dare.
Mike walks to a shop and enters. He walks around a little, trying to gather enough courage to buy the condoms. He goes to the fridge and collect a coke, before walking to the line.
Finally it is Mike’s turn to pay, he tries to ask for the condoms, but he fails.
Shortly after Mike stands outside the store, with just the coke in his hand.
Mike thinks: “Why is it so hard?”
He drink his coke, as he walks down the street. Mike finishes his coke and goes to the next store. He thinks before entering: “Come on Mike, just do it!!”
Mike enters and collects a piece of chocolate, and again he goes to the line.
A while later Mike is next to pay: “I would also…”
The male shopping assistant: “Yes?”
Mike regrets: “No… nothing…” He pays for the chocolate and leaves.
Out in the street again, Mike thinks: “Ohhhh… Come on Mike!!!”
Mike walks around for some time, before he decides to enter yet another shop. He thinks as he enters: “This time I only buy what I am here to buy. No excuses!”
He walks to the line, and as it is his turn he asks: “Ten condoms… please…”
The old man behind the desk looks at Mike, then hands him the condoms.
Moments later Mike is smiling on his way out, he thinks: “Finally!”

Jenny has for unknown reasons for herself, decided to wait until the last day to complete the dare. She thinks: “Why did I also wait until today with the dare? I now have two hours until the game start. I wonder, what will happen if I do not complete it?”
She begin to fear the consequences: “… I really do not want to find out. I have to find a shop fast!”
Jenny goes to a shop and enters, she looks around.
Inside are a young male sales assistant and three teenage girls. The girls are walking around the shop talking and giggling.
Jenny too walks around for a moment, hoping that the girls will leave, but they don’t.
She waits for the girls to be as far away from the desk as possible, and goes for it.
Jenny asks the sales assistant: “I would like to buy ten condoms please.”
Sales assistant search for them behind the desk: “Sorry, I have to go to the storage room for more condoms.” He leaves Jenny.
In the meantime the girls have approached Jenny. One of them comes all the way to Jenny: “Soooo… You are buying condoms… You are going to have some fun?”
The other two girls have now surrounded Jenny, one of the teases Jenny: “You know how to use them – Right?”
Jenny blushes and try to look away. She thinks: “Come on, hurry up. It is so embarrassing to stand here.”
The third girl: “We can help you if you need so… Just lead us to you boyfriend!”
Finally the sales assistant returns, he looks at the four girls and gets a little embarrassed too.
Jenny puts the money on the desk, and the sales assistant manages to give her the condoms. She leaves in a hurry.
Outside she looks frequently over her shoulder, but the girls do not follow her.
Old 11-19-2014, 08:12 PM   #60
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks still enjoying.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, bullying, coming of age, humiliation, truth or dare